当然不是全职的 一个星期干几班就好
But, not full-time, just a few shifts per week.
不行
No.
特姆公♥司♥ 世界领先的船配件公♥司♥
特姆公♥司♥在招销♥售♥总经理
TREM needs a new general sales manager.
我已经打电♥话♥预约
I called Bryan Collins
与布莱恩·柯林斯共进早餐
about breakfast with him next week.
好吧 我们要削减开支了
OK, Well, we’re going to need to cut back..
取消圣诞滑雪
Cancel skiing at Christmas …
暂停付俱乐部会员费
stop paying the club dues for a while.
如果事情实在太糟
If things get really bad,
我可以卖♥♥些小杂货…
I could bag groceries and be in the corner …
别跟我开玩笑 行不
Don’t be a jerk. Okay.
不要购置大件物品
No more big purchases.
只在家吃饭
Just eat at home more.

Hello.
你好 凯文 对
Hey, Kevin. Yeah.
对 我让他接电♥话♥ 他就在这儿
Yeah, let me get him for you. He’s right here.
什么
What?
他在报纸上看到裁员的消息了
He read about the layoffs in the newspaper.
-那又怎样 -你要告诉他吗
– So what? – You going to tell him?
不 我不会告诉他
No, I am not going to tell him
我可不想听责任教育课
because I don’t want a lecture on responsibility.
老爸 怎么了
Hey, Dad. What’s going on?
那都是制♥造♥部的事
It was all manufacturing.
他们让我去做部门经理
They offered me the CEO job.
我都不得不推掉了
I had to turn them down.
我带了好东西来
I come … bearing gifts…
四十年的纯麦威士忌
Vintage 40 year old, single malt?
-很好 -最好是
– Nice! – It better be.
直接送过来的 那混♥蛋♥
Straight sent it over. That bastard.
-阿♥拉♥斯加 -是
– That’s Alaska. – Yeah.
妈的 吉恩 那真是美好时光
Goddamn it, Gene, Those were good times.
阿♥拉♥斯加
Alaska.
你和辛西娅来参加
Well, You and Cynthia thinking
在森瓦利的新年庆祝活动吗
about joining us at Sun Valley for new years?
爱达荷州度假胜地
我不知道能不能去
I do not know if we can,
尼尔一直说想回家
Neil’s been talking about coming home for
跟苏珊和孩子们过圣诞节
Christmas with Susan and the kids.
我知道 带他们一起来
I know, bring ’em along, Grandpa.
凯特想她死后能到天堂
Kate would probably think she died and gone to Heaven
跟一大群孩子们一起玩
with a bunch of kids running around.
我不能让你高级职员面前
I can’t have you challenge me
威胁到我的权威
in front of the senior staff.
他们敬重你 却质疑我的判断
They respect you. Question my judgement,
你削弱了我的权威
you undermine my authority.
我想知道 你会全力支持我吗
I need to know. Can I count on your full support?
很好
Good.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
今天 我跟鲍比·沃克吃午饭了
I had lunch with Bobby Walker, today.
我原本以为他会泼饮料到我脸上呢
I thought he was going to throw a drink in my face.
吉恩 你是他前上司 不是老爸
You were his boss, Gene, not his father.
苏珊跟我想在
Sue and I are thinking about going
月底的周末去棕榈滩度假
down to Palm Beach for a weekend later on this month, …
就是购购物 打打高尔夫
You know, some shopping, some golf.
你能到帮我们安排一班公务飞机吗
Can you get us one of the corporate jets?
好吧 那我们乘商业飞机
Fine, we’ll fly commercial.
今天股票收盘时涨了两块
Stock closed up 2, today.
我的期权比我早上醒来时
My option’s worth half a million dollars more than
增值了五十万美元
when I awoke up this morning.
你需要我留下来吗 伍德沃德先生
Do you need me to stay, Mr. Woodward?
不用了 楠
Aah. No thanks, Nan.
我们明天见
We’ll see you tomorrow.
在学校别想把发的糖全吃了
Don’t even think about eating all the candy you get at school.
最多只能吃三个 就这些
Three pieces. That’s it.
看起来真恶心 你知道的
You look disgusting. You know that.
我打电♥话♥约了布里吉特
So, I called Bridget and made an appointment.
-谁 -房♥产中介
– Who? – Realtor.
我们至少应该把它列入求♥购♥名单
I think we should at least list it.
看看是否有人出价
See if we get any offers.
我们又没打算卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
We’re not going to sell the house.
我们不必要接受出价
We don’t have to accept an offer.
但现在市场这么不景气
But, with thee market so bad …
要卖♥♥掉它需要一段时间
it may take us a while to sell it.
我们正面临困境
You know. We’d get stuck.
我们不会陷入困境的
We’re not gonna to get stuck.
-我看起来怎么样 -非常值得聘用的
– How do I look? – Highly employable.
还约布里吉特吗
Bridget?
拜托 我们不会卖♥♥掉房♥子的
Come on, we’re not going to sell the house.
-祝你今天好运 -好
– Have a good day. – Okay.
好吧 下周联♥系♥我
All right, great, call me next week
到时候就应该出结果了
I should have an answer for you.
-下一个是谁 -沃克先生
– Who’s next? – Mr. Walker.
沃克先生 我是乔伊斯·罗伯逊
Mr. Walker, I’m Joyce Robertson.
抱歉让你久等了
Sorry to keep you waiting.
你介意我吃点东西吗
Would you mind if I like something to eat?
在你之后我还要面试个人
I have another meeting right after you.
请随意
Go right ahead.
那么 你在GTX工作了十二年
So, it looks like you worked at GTX for twelve years.
是 其中三年是部门销♥售♥冠军
I did, divisional sales leader for three of those years.
我很惊讶他们竟然把你解雇了
I’m surprised they let you go.
我也是
You and me, both.
你做过地区销♥售♥吗
You handled regional sales?
是地区销♥售♥出身的
Came up in regional sales.
混凝土 化工 航♥空♥航♥天♥和和电子等方面
在美国市场名列前矛的企业
我曾在加拿大马丁·玛丽埃塔公♥司♥任职
I worked for Martin-Marrietta in California.
很好 我们准备拓展南方的市场
Well, we’re looking to expand in the South.
美国阿肯色州首府
所以需要人去小岩城
We need someone in Little Rock.
那在阿肯色州
In Arkansas!
-去别的城市有问题吗 -不行
– Is relocation a problem? – No, no.
我希望留在这里 我来自…
Um, I had hoped to stay here because I’m from the area…
你在申请表的工资栏留白了
You left the salary space blank on your application.
这个需要商量
Well, you know, that’s a negotiation.
我原先在GTX年薪十二万外加提成
I was making 120 at GTX, plus incentives.
但我知道现在情况不同了
But, I know that times are different now…
我愿意接受十一万加红利
I’d be willing to accept 110 and hope for bonuses.
我们给区域销♥售♥总监的基本工资
Well, our base salary is 65 thousand a year for …
是每年六万五
regional sales directors.
我应聘的是广♥告♥中的市场营销副总裁
I responded to an ad for the vice president of marketing.
这个职位我们有很多
We’ve had a number of
高素质的应聘者
highly qualified applicants for that position.
我就是能胜任这个职位的人
I’m a highly qualified applicant for that position!
我就是能胜任这个职位的人
I am a highly applicant qualified for that position!
抱歉 我得走了
Excuse me, sorry.
肯定是在外边等的时候喝太多咖啡了
Must have had too many cups of coffee while I was out there …
我在等候室
While I was waiting
他妈的等了两个小时
in your fucking waiting room for two hours.
谢谢你的接待 乔伊斯
Thanks for your time, Joyce.
跟你说句悄悄话
Just between the two of us …
别喝可乐了
you should probably skip the diet cokes.
吉姆很担心 认为有人企图并购我们
Jim is worried. Thinks we’re a target.
在经济萧条时他凭什么认为
What makes him think you can get together that much money
你能筹集这么多钱
in the middle of a recession? Huh?
-但他真信 -然后呢 他想分♥裂♥我们
– But, he does. – Then what? He splits us up?
关掉医疗部 铁路产品部
Knock off the health care unit…Rail products…
关闭格洛斯特船厂
Close Glouster.
我们还有家电部和国防事物部
We still have consumer electronics and the Department of Defense.
我们仍在交涉
We’re bargaining.
再争得四分之一的票数我们就能
One more quarter we’ll be able to
我们就能发起代理权争夺战
put together enough votes to have a proxy battle
控制他那该死的董事会

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!