I’m gone one day and you gut one of my divisions.
股价低迷 收入持平
Stock is stalled, the revenues are flat.
整个经济体都无增长
The whole economy is flat,
我们处于经济萧条期
we are in the middle of a recession.
我只是关了两个造船厂
I only closed two of the shipyards.
本来三个都该关掉的
I should have closed all three of them.
股价在一路狂跌
Stock is in the fucking toilet!
所有股的股价都在一路狂跌
Everybody’s stock is in the toilet.
股东们希望
Well, the shareholders would like to
股价越高越好
see their share value maximized.
那就把德加的画卖♥♥了[法国著名画家]
Well, sell the fucking DeGas. Hmmm.
我刚才听说你在芝加哥引起了不小的轰动
Well now, I heard you put on quite a show in Chicago.
你都干了些什么 告诉满屋的分♥析♥师
What’d you do. You told a room full of analysts
明年不打算有任何增长吗
you weren’t going to generate any growth next year.
增长三千份工作吗
Three thousand jobs?
吉恩 我们现在不再是小破造船厂了
Gene, we’re not some shitty little shipyard anymore!
我不会一直往赔本买♥♥卖♥♥里砸钱
I’m not going to keep pouring money into a losing operation.
我们可以改革 重组
We innovate, we retool …
美国的重工业已经没有出路了
American heavy manufacturing is dead.
钢铁和合金涨价使造船成本过高
Steel, alloys, the price of shipbuilding.
未来属于医疗基础设施和能源产业
The future is health care infrastructure and power generation.
我必须要参与任何
I have to be involved in
跟我部门有关的决定
any decision that affects one of my divisions.
你不会赞成这次削减
You wouldn’t have approved the cuts.
你又会背着我去联♥系♥董事会吧
You go behind my back to the Board again, right.
他们都是好人 吉恩
They were good people, Gene.
社会责任不是我们的职责
Not our responsibility.
我们代表股东的利益
We work for stockholders now!
你♥爸♥爸在家吗
Your dad’s home?

Yes.
你能把车上的其他东西拿进来吗
Can you grab the rest of these out of the trunk?
-你在家干什么 -做晚饭
– What are you doing home? – Making dinner.
-我们要去杰克家 -今晚吗
– We’re going over to Jack’s. – Tonight?
庆祝狄德莉的生日
Dierdre’s birthday.
我觉得要下雨了
I think it’s going to rain.
如果你不想来 没关系
If you do not want to come, fine.
别来了
Don’t come.
谢谢 孩子
Thanks, buddy.
德鲁 你能到楼上去看吗
Drew, could you finish that upstairs, please?
换条干净的牛仔裤
Put on clean pair of jeans, please.
我们要去杰克舅舅家吃饭
We’re going to your uncle Jack’s for dinner.
天哪 你不必真的喜欢他
Christ, you don’t have to like him.
但为了我能不能装下
But, you can pretend, for my sake.
至少他很在意
Yeah, but at least he cares enough
我有没有把你当一回事
about me not to treat you like a piece of shit.
我被炒了
They fired me.
什么
What?
我今天被炒了
They fired me, today.
是萨莉·威尔考克干的
Sally Willcocks.
为什么
Why?
说是冗员
Something about redundancies.
吉恩说你很安全
Gene said that you were safe.
吉恩说过很多东西
Gene said a lot of things.
今天根本找不到他
He was nowhere to be found, today.
鲍比 你以前为他们拼命工作
Bobby, you busted your ass for them!
不 抱歉 滚他奶奶的
No, no, I’m sorry, fuck them …
去他的吉恩·麦克拉里和他的承诺
and fuck Gene McClary with all his promises!
有东西烧焦了
Something is burning.
那个 我
Hey, I a …
在找到新工作之前
don’t want to tell anybody,
我不想别人知道这事
ya know, until I get another job.
好吗
All right?
你妈妈呢
Where is your mother?
你妈妈呢
Where is your mom?
她头疼
Headache.
爸爸 毕业旅行的地点公布了
Oh, Dad! They announced where we are going for our Senior Trip.
-是意大利 -意大利
– Italy. – Italy?
真不错
Wow, … boy, that’s great.
我能去吧
I can go, right?
当然了 宝贝
Of course, sweetheart.
-菲尔 -什么事
– Phil. – Yeah.
天哪
Oh God.
多萝西姑母来了电♥话♥ 说科纳尔被解雇了
Aunt Dorothy … called. They fired Conal.
-你没事吧 -没事
– Are you okay? – Yeah.
-我要准备一下 -去干什么
– I should get ready. – For what?
参加塞林格的晚宴
The Salinger’s dinner.
我完全忘了
I completely forgot.
你要是不舒服可以不来
You don’t have to come if you’re not feeling up to it.
等我一会儿 我去化个妆
Just give me a minute. I’ll put my face on.
吉恩 你去哪儿了
Gene, where have you been?
再过半个小时 车就要来接我们了
The car is picking us up in half an hour.
我真不想再迟到了
I really don’t want to be late,again.
我们能试着别迟到吗
Could we try not to to be late again?
斯蒂凡尼终于找到一张桌子配这窗户
Stephany finally found a table for the window.
我很喜欢
I like it.
海普怀特设计的镶嵌饰画果木餐桌
1820年 16750美元
我来了
I’m coming.
你好
Hello.
-你好 -你好吗
– Hello. – How are you?
最近被指控了吗 鲍比
Have got a sue, Bobby?
还好 杰克
All right, Jack.
这周有没有聘国外的工人
Move any more high paying American jobs
来替代昂贵的本地工人
off-shore agent general this week?
大部分是工会的工人
Mostly folks that are union busting now.
你能来我真惊讶
I’m surprised you could make it.
不用早期赶飞机或打高尔夫吗
No early flight? No early golf game?
这些是你惯用的借口吧
Those are the usual excuses, aren’t they?
-你好 鲍比 -你好 寿星女
– Hey, Bobby. – Hey, birthday girl.
真不敢相信你三十五岁了
I can not believe you’re 35.
你看起来才刚过二十一
You don’t look a day over 21.
看看 杰克 该这么说才行
Oh, see Jack, that’s how it’s done.
你骗人 鲍比 但我就喜欢你这点
You’re a liar, Bobby, but I love you for it.
-你要重操旧业当烧烤大厨了 -好吧
– You need to get back to your post BBQ chef. – All right.
随意喝点什么吧
Why don’t you grab yourself a drink,
鲍比 果汁机里有玛格丽塔[鸡尾酒]
Bobby. We got margaritas in the blender…
冰箱里还有啤酒
we got some beers out back in the cooler.
谢谢
Thanks.
庆典开始
Now, that’s play action!
最适合介绍今年年度人物的人
And who better to introduce this year’s Man of the Year award …
当属他的至交好友
than the man who’s known him longer.
波士顿自♥由♥之子 年度人物
吉恩·麦克拉里是GTX
Gene McClary is executive vice president
即全球运输公♥司♥的执行副总裁
of GTX, Global Transportation Systems,
同时 据说也是
he is also, I am told,
GTX最早的员工之一
one of GTX’s… first employees.
欢迎吉恩·麦克拉里
Gene McClary.
谢谢
Thank you.
事实上 要是我没记错的话
Actually, if my memory serves me,
当时我是GTX唯一的员工
I was GTX’s only employee at the time.
没人愿接手格洛斯特船厂
Nobody wanted Glouster Shipbuilding.
它连年亏损了数十亿美元
Years of multibillion-dollar losses.
还要支付工业领域里最高的劳务费
Highest labor costs in the industry.
但是 就这么白手起家
But, from those humble beginnings…
吉姆把格洛斯特扩张为GTX
Jim was able to grow Glouster into GTX …
拥有六万员工
with 60,000 employees
和一百一十亿年收入
and $11 Billion in gross annual revenue.
非常荣幸介绍我最早的朋友
So it is my privilege to introduce my … oldest friend, …
大学室友
College roommate …
婚礼伴郎
Best Man at my wedding
我遇过的最差劲的网球选手
and the worst tennis player I ever met.
女士们先生们 我的老板 吉姆·塞林格
Ladies and Gentlemen, my boss, Jim Salinger.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!