吻我
Kiss me.
不是那样
Not like that.
解开我的手
Untie my hands.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
没有什么
Nothing’s wrong.
那回来
Come back then.
将灯关掉 我们只需要营火
Put the light out. Let’s… just have the fire.
这样不对
It’s not right.
你只是在虚晃
You’re just pretending.
你为什么不来了解清楚
Why don’t you come and see?
看着我
Look at me.
如果我只是在虚晃 我会做到如此吗
Would I be doing this if I were only pretending?
帮忙我
Help me.
这算什么
What is it?
你以为跟我上过床之后 我就会让你离开了
You think if we make love I’ll have to let you go.
你是这样想的吗
Is that what you think?
听好 我才不会如此
Well, I’m not going to!
我以为你想要我
I thought you wanted me.
我只是想要取悦你
I just wanted to please you.
只要我想 在伦敦我随时可以花钱买♥♥到你刚刚说的
I can buy what you’re talking about in London anytime I like.
身好衣服
Get dressed!
我之前尊重你
I used to respect you,
但你现在跟一般”站壁”的女人没什么两样
but you’re no better than the common street woman.
你愿意做那种事情只为了达到目的
You’d do any disgusting thing to get what you want.
我永远无法活着离开这里
I’m never getting out of here alive…
是不是
am I?
救命 救命
Help! Help!
噢 别死 拜托不能死
Oh, don’t die. Oh, please don’t die!
拜托不能死
Please don’t die!
你在吗
Are you there?
拜托 请回答我
Oh, please answer me. Please!
你在吗
Are you there?
噢 老天
Oh, God.
我杀了他 我杀了他
I’ve killed him. I’ve killed him.
噢 我真开心
Oh, I’m so glad.
过了那么久
It’s been so long.
三 三天了
Three… Three days.
噢 拜托别走
Oh, please don’t go!
我担心
I was afraid…
我好担心自己
I was so afraid that I…
伤害了你
I hurt you badly.
别碰我 不准你再碰我
Don’t touch me. Don’t ever touch me.
这里好冷
It’s been so cold.
别下留我一个 拜托u3000别下留我一个
Don’t leave me alone! Please, don’t leave me alone again.
帮我
Help me.
拜托u3000拜托u3000帮我
Please. Please help me.
我依然爱着你的u3000米兰达
I still love you, Miranda.
我好担心
I’m so afraid.
你会 愿意告诉其他人
Will you… tell anyone?
-告诉其他人 -关于我的事
-Tell anyone? -About me.
你会 愿意告诉其他人
Will you… tell anyone?
我不明白你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talkin’ about.
我不想 死
I don’t want… to die.
有很多事情
So much to do…
都还没去做
be.
有幅画我很想画
There’s a painting I want to do…
那是奶油色的
a butter-yellow field…
白色发光的天空
white luminous sky…
太阳刚刚升起
the sun just rising.
记忆中的一样美丽
So still.
我去找医生
I’ll get a doctor.
医生来了 你会没事
The doctor’s coming. You’ll be all right.
他给了我一些药 医生会待在一会
He gave me some pills. He’ll be here in a little while.
你明天就会好一些
You’ll be better tomorrow. You’ll see.
我记得我坐在那边一整个下午
I sat there all the rest of the afternoon remembering…
而所有美好的记忆都回忆着
and all sorts of nice things came back.
我想起了一开始
I remembered the beginning…
时间回到她搭上公车的过去
the times in Reading just seeing her get on the bus.
我想起自己多么开心
I thought how happy I’d been…
因为她这几周的陪伴
feelings I’ve had these weeks she was here…
这种心情我从没有过 以后也未必会有
feelings I never had before and would never have again.
而他如此突然的逝去
And now suddenly she was dead.
逝去意味着 永远的不回来
And dead means gone forever.
永远
Forever.
她放在我为她制♥作♥的盒子 就葬在那高大的橡树底下
She’s in the box I made under the tall oak.
几天后我仍然想着他逝去的事实
For days after she was dead I kept thinking…
那天那个晚上她做的那些 虽然让我对她失去尊敬
perhaps it was my fault, after all, that she did what she did…
也许我也不该如此反应
and lost my respect.
但我又想 不 那是她的错
Then I thought, no. It was her fault.
她的要求我通通都给他了
She asked for everything she got.
我唯一的错误就是标准太高
My only mistake was aiming too high.
我不该找米兰达这样的女孩
I ought to have seen I’d never get
无法从她寻得到我要的爱
what I wanted from someone like Miranda…
和她那些拉哩搭的馊主意和把戏
with all her la-di-da ideas and clever tricks.
我应该找一个会尊重我的
I ought to have got someone who would respect me more.
一个普通一点
Someone ordinary.
一个受教的
Someone I could teach.

1
2
3
4
5
6
前一篇文章慕尼黑
下一篇文章红河
帕布莉卡
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!