只因你无法探读艺术的讯号♥
Because you can’t grasp it right away…
那我该如何探读艺术的讯号♥
Well, how do I grasp it?
让我告诉你
I’ll tell you something about this.
这画根本毫无意义
It doesn’t mean anything!
不只是对我 而是所有人皆如此
Not just to me. To anybody else.
你发表那些高论
You just say it does
只是因为某个教授不经意地告诉你这画多棒多棒
because some professor somewhere told you it did!
这让你变得高高在上 你跟你那些朋友全都一样
It makes you so superior, you and all your friends.
我不觉得百万个人之中会有一个正常人
I don’t think one-in-a-million, decent, ordinary people…
认为这幅画有多棒
would say this was any good.
这是垃圾
It’s rubbish!
这就是垃圾一个
Rubbish, that’s all it is!
还有这本书也是 跟那幅画一样垃圾
And the book, too, that’s just as bad.
真是肮脏
It’s filthy!
噢 你真是绝顶聪明 不是吗
Oh, you’re so blooming clever, aren’t you?
你跟你那些朋友都是
You and all your friends.
我可以预见自己 被那些跟你一样的人
I can just see me with the lot of you.
在那里狠狠取笑我对吧
I’d be a right laugh, wouldn’t I?
我不会给你那样的机会
Well, you’re not gonna get me in that position.
不只你 任何人我都不会给他那样的机会
Not… Not you, not anybody, ever!
拜托你 我们不要再谈论这些话题
Please! Let’s not talk about it anymore.
听着 我很抱歉 我很抱歉 真的 我很抱歉
Look, I’m sorry. I’m sorry, really. Really, I’m sorry.
你看
You see…
将你带到这边是对的
I was right to bring you here.
我们在外边无论如何都无法成为朋友
We could never be friends outside.
我们可以 我们可以
But we can. But we can!
我们可以 上帝
We can! Oh, my God!
上帝 我刚做了什么
Oh, God, what have I done?
我刚做了什么
What have I done?
噢 拜托让我自♥由♥ 拜托让我自♥由♥
Oh, let me be free. Please, please, let me be free.
我带了些东西给你
I bought you something…
为了今晚
for tonight.
你待在这最后的一个晚上
Your last night…
我做了一些晚饭在楼上
I made some supper upstairs.
这洋装真是 好看极了
The dress is… is lovely.
不 不
Oh, no.
那些都过去了
That’s all over.
如此精心布置
Why, it’s lovely.
我准备了一些香槟 和鱼子酱
I bought some champagne and… caviar.
你想的真周到
You thought of everything.
我只想在今晚好好表现
Well, I wanted to do it proper tonight.
敬我们
To us.
我们一起经历过了 对吧
We’ve come through, haven’t we?
你其实不需要载我到家里那么远
You know, you don’t have to drive me all the way home.
你可以在车站那边放我下来
You could drop me off at a station.
不 我不应该在车站放你下来
No, I don’t think I could do that.
如果你仍在担心我会告诉其他人 其实大可不必
If you’re still worried about me telling anyone, you needn’t be.
我知道你不会讲
I know.
我只是觉的这样对你比较安全
I just thought it would be safer for you.
所以我会开车直达你家
No, I’ll take you all the way home.
好阿
All right.
我猜你回到家后第一件事 就是去找那家伙
I suppose the first thing you’ll do when you get back is see that chap.
我第一件会做的事情是打电♥话♥给我母亲
The first thing I’m going to do is call my mother.
谢谢你
Thank you.
她会多么松一口气
She’ll be so relieved.
然后你会去找那家伙
You will be seeing him, though.
不 不 不
Oh, no, no.
我并没有那么常跟他见面
I don’t see him all that… often.
你离开后我将非常孤单
It’ll be lonely here without you.
我希望你来伦敦 真的
I do want you to come to London, really.
这样会对你比较好
It’ll be so much better for you.
我们可以开始用餐吗
Can we eat now?
噢 好的
Oh, yes.
我其实很饿
Yes, I’m hungry.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这就是我希望的 一直都是
This is how I hoped it always would be.
你和我在这间房♥子 一起有美好的时光
You and me up here, talking, having a nice time.
你没有喝香槟
You’re not drinking.
你说饿了
You said you were hungry.
噢 是的
Oh, I am.
嫁给我 请你嫁给我
Marry me. Please marry me.
我不期望什么
I don’t expect anything.
不期望让你去做任何你不想做的事
I don’t expect you to do anything you don’t want.
你可以继续你所喜爱的 学习艺术什么的
You can do what you like… study art.
我不会对你要求任何事
I won’t ask anything… anything of you…
除了你必须和我住在相同的屋檐下 以我妻子的身分
except you live in the same house and be my wife in name.
你可以拥有自己独自的睡房♥ 可以每天晚上都锁门睡觉
You can have your own bedroom. You can lock it every night.
但那太可怕了
But that’s horrible.
为何可怕
Why?
我无法嫁给一个
I couldn’t marry a man I…
自己并不属于他的男人
don’t belong to…
在任何方面来说都是
in every way.
但我是属于你的
I belong to you.
我只是想要你待在这 能够每天都见到你
I just want you here. I want to be able to see you.
说你愿意嫁给我 拜托
Say you’ll marry me. Please?
说你愿意
Say yes.
我愿意嫁给你
I’ll marry you.
我愿意最快的速度嫁给你
I’ll marry you as soon as you like.
这就是你想要的 不是吗
That’s what you want, isn’t it?
我们待在这
We’ll stay here.
我们结婚后住这
We’ll marry and live here.
我们重新开始 并开始了解对方
We’ll start afresh and get to know each other…
就像回到起始点一样
right from the beginning again.
我们也不需要再去见我那些朋友了
We don’t have to see any of my friends ever.
你以为我不知道 结婚必须要第三公♥证♥人吗
Don’t you think I know you need witnesses to get married?
但你说过 会让我离开
But you said you’d let me go.
你不能说话不算
You can’t go back on your word.
我想怎样便怎样
I can do what I like.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
我帮带了些橘子汁
I brought you some orange juice.
关于昨晚我很抱歉
I’m sorry about last night.
我知道我答应 非不得以不可使用强迫
I know I said I’d never use force unless obliged.
但你必须承认 你的行为确逼我使用强迫
But you’ll admit you did oblige me by what you did.
无论如何 我希望你知道
Anyway, I want you to know that…
在你昏迷这段期间 我并没有侵犯你
while you were asleep, I didn’t take advantage of you.
我是直接带你到楼下休息 展显应有的尊重
I brought you straight down here. I showed every respect.
等等
Wait.
我已经待满了4周
I’ve stayed the four weeks.
我必须让你留在这边久一点
I just have to have you here a little longer.
为什么
Why?
留在这边还能作什么用处
What more can I do?
留在这边你还想要些什么
What more can you want?
你清楚知道我要什么 我一直所求的是什么
You know what I want. It’s what I’ve always wanted.
你大可以和我相爱 只是你没试着去努力
You could fall in love with me if you tried.
我已经尽最大努力让我们相爱
I’ve done everything I could to make it easy.
只剩你不愿意去努力
You just won’t try.
一定要那么快回地窖吗
Must I go straight back to the cellar?
我们可以一起在这边坐一下
Couldn’t we sit downstairs for a bit?
好阿
All right.
有饮料吗
Is there anything to drink?
雪利酒
There’s sherry.
我可以再来一杯
Could I have another one?
谢谢你
Thank you.
你为什么不坐下
Why don’t you sit down?
很抱歉我们之前那样可怕的战斗
I’m sorry about our dreadful fight.
希望我们可以复合并再次成为朋友
I’d like us to try and be friends again.
我也希望
I’d like that too.
手抱着我
Put your arms around me.
我会不会太重
Am I too heavy?

1
2
3
4
5
6
前一篇文章慕尼黑
下一篇文章红河
帕布莉卡
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!