你愿意花200英镑买♥♥这幅画
You’d give me 200 pounds for this?
这幅画很糟
But it’s bad.
但那是你画的
It’s because it’s of you.
拿去放抽屉吧 和你那些死蝴蝶一起收藏
Put it in a drawer with the butterflies.
我知道你为何不开心
I know why you’re upset.
因为没有写信给你母亲 对吧
It’s that letter to your mother, isn’t it?
我这下午会进伦敦
I’m going to London this afternoon.
我可以帮你寄信
I could post it then.
我在伍尔沃斯市场买♥♥的 没有人能追踪到这些
I bought these in Woolworths. Nobody will ever be able to trace them.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我念你写
I’ll dictate it.
亲爱的母亲
Dear Mother…
我很安全 没有任何危险
I’m safe and not in danger.
请不要试着找寻我 因为不可能找到
Do not try to find me. It is impossible.
我给一位朋友照顾的很好
I’m being well looked after by a friend.
就这样 签你名子吧
That’s all. Just sign your name.
属名可以写”富兰克林先生附上致意”吗
May I say Mr. Franklin sends his regards?
很好笑
Very funny.
地址我来写
I’ll address the envelope.
如果你真的很想要我的画作 要不要去那边选一幅
If you really want one of my drawings, why don’t you go and choose one?
我喜欢这幅
I like this one.
这送给你 不用给报酬
It’s yours, for nothing.
可以帮我签名吗
Would you sign it?
噢 好的
Oh, yes.
囚禁者
Prisoner…
第1436号♥
number 1436.
遭疯子绑♥架♥ 他名叫杰拉尔德·富兰克林
“Kidnapped by madman Gerald Franklin.
近期彩金的赢家
Pools winner.
被囚在地窖里 地点在老都铎附近的房♥子
Prisoner in cellar. Old Tudor house, near Reading.
目前为止还算安全 受惊吓
So far, safe. Frightened. ”
受惊吓
Frightened?
我做了什么让你受惊吓
What have I done?
还有”疯子”
And mad?
哪个疯子愿意像这样麻烦的招待你
Think a madman would have gone to all this trouble?
告诉你所谓的疯子会做什么
I’ll tell you what a madman would have done.
是疯子就现在杀死你了
He’d have killed you by now.
用一把切肉刀或什么的
I suppose you think I’m going for you with a carving knife or something.
不要这样看我
Don’t look like that.
我受到惊吓 你可以理解的 囚禁这件事让我受惊吓
I was frightened. You can understand. I’m a prisoner and it frightens me.
你会活着 还不是因为我每天送饭
All that you live for is the day you’ll see the last of me.
但这对你来说不算什么 对吧
I’m a nobody still, aren’t I?
但我只是想离开这间房♥子 不是离开你
But I just want to see the last of this house, not of you.
带我出去 我们一起走 你可以跟着我
Take me out. We can go together. You could come with me.
我不会告诉任何人
I won’t tell anyone.
我会离你很近 每天都会见你
We’ll get you a fat near mine. I’ll see you every day.
我会介绍所有的朋友跟你认识 你可以开始另一种生活
I’ll introduce you to all my friends. You could start a new life.
你朋友只会瞧不起我 就和你一样
Your friends would look down on me like you do.
-我没瞧不起你 -那个晚上的事又怎么说
-I don’t look down on you. -What about the other night?
你甚至没有试着去欣赏我的收藏
You didn’t even try to understand about my collection.
关于那我很抱歉
I’m sorry about that.
我见过你跟你朋友在一起的样子 我知道他们是怎样的人
I’ve seen you with your friends. I know what they’re like.
在他们面前你将会以我为耻
You’d be ashamed of me in front of them.
-不 不 才不会 -那为什么你都不跟我说话
-Oh, no, that’s not true. -Then why don’t you talk to me?
你都不跟我说话 没有真心的
You never talk to me, not really.
那我又为何要仁慈
So why should anyone else of your kind?
人们都喜欢你
People like you…
你走进一个房♥间
you just have to walk into a room.
每个人都会乐意和你交谈 因为你懂很多
You can talk to anyone. You understand things.
人们不会这样喜欢我
It’s different for people like me.
那本你要求我带给你的书”麦田里的守望者”
Now, that book you asked me to buy for you, The Catcher in the Rye.
那本书好看 你喜欢吗
Is that a good book? Do you like it?
噢 是的 那是一本很美丽的书 我已经看过三遍了
Oh, yes, it’s a beautiful book! I’ve read it three times.
我能读懂这本书吗 能跟你朋友谈论这本书吗
Could I understand it? Could I talk to your friends about it?
噢 你当然可以
Oh, of course you could!
我会看
I’ll read it.
这纸条根本不会对你有帮助
The note wouldn’t have done you any good.
我名字不叫富兰克林 你也不是在老都铎附近的房♥子
My name’s not really Franklin, and we’re nowhere near Reading.
我把所有衣服都放回原位
I put all the clothes back.
那些画 你可以全部留着
And the pictures, well, you can have all of them.
你晓得 今天是最后一天 对吧
You… know today is the last day?
我晓得
I know.
你待到午夜12:00以前
At 12:00 tonight.
-我读过你那本书了 -哦
-I read your book. -Oh?
你喜欢吗
Did you like it?
嗯 我不觉的这本书有什么意义
Well, I don’t see much point in it, really.
为什么
Why not?
我不认同书里的一件事
I don’t believe it, for one thing.
那个男孩
That boy…
进入了昂贵的名校 但是
going to a posh school and…
他的父母亲那么有钱
his parents having money.
他没有真正的问题 在我看来
He’s got no real problem in my opinion.
也许你是对的
Perhaps you’re right.
所以他有什么比较对的
So what right does he have…
那些个行为方式吗
to behave the way he does?
哦 我并没有观察到这些
Well, I never looked at it like that.
你是说 你从来没发现过这本书的矛盾吗
You mean, you never saw the faults in the book before?
没有 但你的观点很有意思
No, but it’s an interesting point of view.
少唬弄我了
Don’t patronize me!
我没有 真的
I’m not, really…
这本书你读过三次了 你自己说过你很爱
You’ve read that book three times. You told me you loved it.
我是很爱 但那不代表
I do, but that doesn’t mean…
你从不会那么快就认同别人的看法
You would never have agreed with anybody else so fast.
你都会和别人争论 看吧 你的认同只是在唬弄我
You would have argued, wouldn’t you? You see, you won’t really talk to me.
才不是这样
That’s not true.
好吧
All right.
你告诉我这本书哪里棒
You tell me what you think is so marvelous about that book.
哦 关于那个男孩
Well… Well, the boy.
他讨厌任何事情 那种错误的行为 他真是奇怪
The way he hates everything that’s false. He’s so aware.
看吧 那样的主角真糟糕
See? He sounds a mess to me.
但这些都是一般人会犯的错阿
But as a human being, for all his faults…
我意思是 你也同样对那男孩感到抱歉不是吗
I mean, you felt sorry for him, didn’t you?
我不喜欢那男孩说话的方式
I don’t like the way he talks.
-噢 但那也是他迷人的地方 -还有一些他的行为
-Oh, but that’s part of his charm. -And the way he behaves.
总是在谈论别人挤痘痘 你觉得这样叫迷人吗
Always talking about people squeezing pimples. You think that’s charming?
他会有那样的举动是因为 他无法融入任何一个地方
He behaves that way because he doesn’t fit anywhere.
我不感到意外
I don’t wonder, the way he carries on.
-那男孩根本没试着去融入 -你不了解
-He didn’t try to fit. -You don’t understand.
我不了解
No?
我意思是
Well, I mean…
你没发现那男还有多像
you’re not trying to see how much like…
像我们所有人一样
like all of us he is.
像我一样 这才是你想说的吧
Like me. That’s what you meant, isn’t it?
-我在哪里也无法融入 -不 我不是这个意思
-I don’t fit anywhere either. -No, I didn’t mean that.
我太愚笨而无法理解小说里那个男孩
Then I’m too dumb to understand him?
不 我没那么说
No, I didn’t say that either!
但 那是你真正的意思
No, but that’s what you meant.
你曲解了我的话
You’re twisting my words.
我有吗
Am I?
这是一张名画 是吗
That’s a good painting, isn’t it?
是的 那是毕卡索的画
Yes, it’s a Picasso.
人又不长这样子
People don’t look like that.
当然 人不长这个样子
Well, of course they don’t.
他只是试着去画脸的样子
He’s not trying to draw a face as it is.
画者是将自己所看到和感受到的”脸” 表达在画布上
He’s trying to express a face as he sees it and feels it.
他只是如此看待事物 并不是让这幅变成名画
Him seeing it that way makes it good?
但这不是照片
But it’s not a photograph.
-照片有什么不妥 -照片并没有不妥
-What’s wrong with photographs? -Nothing wrong with photographs.
-照片又不会说谎 -画也不会说谎
-Photographs don’t lie! -Neither does this.
这是由不同角度和特征表现出来 对于脸的诠释
It’s a face from all different angles. It’s a character behind the face.
对我而言这只是一个笑话而已 一个差劲的笑话
It’s just a joke, that’s all it is. It’s just a bad joke.

1
2
3
4
5
6
前一篇文章慕尼黑
下一篇文章红河
帕布莉卡
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!