那得要看
It depends.
看什么
On what?
要看我和你多久会相爱
On my falling in love with you?
如果那是离开的标准 那我将会一直待到死为止
Because if that’s what you want, I’m going to be here until I die!
现在 给我滚
Now, go away.

Go away!
自己想一想
Think it over.
怎么了 你怎么了
What happened? What’s the matter?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我以为自己昨晚会在痛苦中死去
I thought I’d die last night with the pain.
我说过这会发生 我说过这样下去你会生病
I told you this would happen. I told you you’d get sick.
-你必须进食 -不是这样的
-I told you you should have eaten. -It’s not that.
好像是盲肠炎 你必须带我去看医生
It feels like my appendix. You must get me a doctor.
拜托 带我去看医生
Look, take me to the hospital.
-这样对你来说比较安全 -对我来说也是最好的结束
-It’ll be safer for you. -It’ll be the end for me.
延着路的另一间房♥子有电♥话♥簿
There’s a phone box down the lane.
好吧
All right.
我们来立个协议
I’ll make a bargain.
我会告诉你何时可以离开这里
I’ll tell you when you can go…
但这只有在正确的情形下
but only on certain conditions.
也就是你必须开始进食
You have to start eating…
并且愿意跟我交谈
and talk to me…
而且不可以像那样刚刚那样试图逃跑
and don’t try to escape like that.
你还是没说清楚 我什么时候可以离开
You still haven’t said when you’ll let me go.
-六周 -六周
-Six weeks. -Six weeks?
你一定是疯了
You must be mad.
-五周 怎么样 -不 想都别想
-Five weeks, then? -No, never!
我试着要表现友善
I was only trying to be nice.
等等
Wait, wait.
待五周
Five weeks?
我愿意待满一周 一天也不多~
I’ll stay for one week and not a day more.
不 我不会同意
No, I couldn’t agree to that.
请讲点道理
Please be reasonable.
你看不出来我并没有疯吗 和你立这些协议
Can’t you see I haven’t made all these arrangements…
只希望你愿意待上比一个星期更多的时间
just so you’d stay for one week more?
一周的时间不够
It’s not enough time.
时间不够什么
Time for what?
我说过了 要让你了解我
I told you. To get to know me.
我了解你 我恨你 我恨你
I know you. I hate you. I hate you.
-我答应你 -答应什么
-I’ll give you my word. -To what?
等时间到了之后 你想的话马上可以离开这里
When the time’s up, you can go as soon as you like.
-二周 -四周
-Two weeks. -Four weeks.
一个月 待到十四号♥
A month. That’ll be the 14th.
不管四个月还是四年 你还是无法得到你要的吗
Don’t you see that four months, four years, won’t get what you want?
你怎么能如此确信
How can you be so sure?
因为我很清楚知道自己的感觉
Because I know how I feel!
也许四周以后你的感觉会不同
You may not feel the same after four weeks.
四周后将会是十一号♥ 不是十四号♥
Four weeks will be the 11 th, not the 14th.
你同意吗
It’s agreed?
待到十一号♥ 我就可以走了
On the 11 th, I leave?
那么 我也有些条件
Well, I’ve got some conditions too.
我必须写信给我父母亲
I must write a letter to my parents.
还有待在这里让我无法呼吸 我需要新鲜空气和阳光
And this room… I can’t breathe. I need some fresh air and light.
我还想洗澡
I want a bath.
我想要一些画画的材料和一些常用药品
I want some drawing materials, and I need things from the chemist.
我想要新鲜水果和沙拉
And I want fresh fruit and salad.
新鲜水果
Fresh fruit…
和沙拉
and salad.
现在 你答应会进食
Now, you promised to eat.
你放心 刚刚那些我都同意
It’s all right. It’s agreed.
真的
Really.
请慢用
Bon “appetite. ”
四周
Four weeks.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten…
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17…
第二十八天
Twenty-eight.
-取悦我 做些让人开心的事 -要做什么
-Amuse me. Do something. -What?
任何事情 唱歌♥ 跳舞
Anything. Sing, dance.
我不会
I can’t.
-告诉我关于你的家庭 -没什么好说的
-Tell me about your family. -Nothing to tell.
-或是有趣的故事呢 -没有
-Know any funny stories? -No.
拜托你一定要
You must.
每个男人都知道些低俗的笑话
I thought all men had to know dirty jokes.
如果我知道也不会告诉你
If I knew one, I wouldn’t tell it to you.
为什么
Why not?
因为我很尊重你
I respect you too much.
那我说一个
Then I’ll tell you one.
因为我正好知道一个很精采的
Because I know one that’s filthy.
什么样的东西有四只耳朵
What’s got four ears…
和八只腿
and eight legs?
什么
What?
两只狗
Two dogs.
我修好些东西 我指的是淋浴
I did fix something up. The bath, I mean.
你现在就需要洗澡吗
Would you like to have one now?
嗯 当然好 谢谢你
Oh, yes! Yes, please!
你必须要保证不会试图逃跑
You have to give me your word you won’t try to escape.
我保证
I promise!
你不会要又把我绑起来了吧
You’re not going to tie me up?
-我必须要这么做 -但是我已经保证过
-I have to. -But I promised.
我要怎么被铐着洗澡
How am I supposed to have a bath like this?
哦不 拜托不要
Oh, no. No, don’t.
我不会求救的
I won’t scream.
太棒了
Marvelous!
我们不能稍微散步一下吗
Couldn’t we just walk for a little bit?
哦 拜托 我已经很久没这么做了
Oh, it’s been so long. Please.
好吧
All right.
你弄痛我了
You’re hurting my arm.

Help…
刚才是怎么一回事
What happened just then…
不会再发生了
Won’t happen again.
但如果再发生
But if it does…
如果再发生或甚至更过火的话
if it does happen again and worse…
-我要你向我保证 -不会再发生了
-I want you to promise me something. -It won’t happen again.
不要用粗暴的方式
Not to do it in a mean way.
不要将我打晕
I mean, don’t knock me unconscious…
或用药弄晕我
or chloroform me again or anything.
我不会挣扎
I shan’t struggle.
我愿意让你对我做你想做的事
I’ll let you do as you like.
我忘了该 怎么说
I forgot myself.

I…
我无法解释
I can’t explain.
我能告诉你的是 如果这再发生一次
The only thing is, if it ever does happen…
我将永远无法尊敬你
I’ll never respect you…
而且我绝对 绝对 永远不会再跟你说话
and I’ll never, never speak to you again.
你了解吗
Do you understand?
我不会让这再次发生
I wouldn’t expect anything else.
这里有件干净的衣服
There’s a clean dress.
你尽管慢慢来
Take as long as you want.
别担心 我会尊重你的隐私
Don’t worry. I’ll respect your every privacy.
很抱歉 我必须把刀片拿出来
I’m afraid I had to take the blade out of the razor.
他看起来似乎有点老
He seemed old to me.
那个跟你在一起的家伙
The chap I saw you with.
你知道 就是你的伙伴
You know, the painter.
他看起来有点老
He seemed old.
你认识他很久了吗
Have you known him long?
在酒吧的那天 你看起来似乎不快乐
That day in the pub, you seemed unhappy.
你们有口角吗
Did you have a quarrel?
像一对恋人那样
You looked like lovers to me.
我们不是情侣 只是朋友 你能让我安静地洗澡吗
We’re not lovers. We’re friends. Will you let me have my bath, please?
我很抱歉
I’m sorry. I’m ever so sorry.

1
2
3
4
5
6
前一篇文章慕尼黑
下一篇文章红河
帕布莉卡
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!