那是灵魂出窍的体验
That’s an outer body experience that.
我们拿回发球权
We won the ball back again.
我们向前推进,又获得一个角球
We broke forward. We got another corner.
我都起鸡皮疙瘩了
I’m getting goose bumps just…
我还记得把球放在角球区的感觉
I can feel it. I can…
我记得拿到角球时
I remember the feeling of getting that ball in the corner, knowing…
我知道我肯定能再发一个漂亮的角球
that I’m going to put a good corner in again.
然后…一切简直爆发了
And then… everything just literally erupted.
…谢林汉姆头球
Into Sherringham.
索尔斯克亚进了!
And Solskjaer has got it!
这是冥冥之中会发生的
This was what was meant to happen.
没有比最后时刻绝杀赢得比赛更棒的了
There’s no great feeling than scoring in the last minute to win a game.
你知道,我有孩子
You know I’ve had kids,
我有孩子,结了婚
I’ve had kids and I’ve got married,
但这才是世界上最美妙的感觉
but it’s the greatest feeling in the whole wide world.
我不记得结束的哨声 老实说
I don’t remember the final whistle to be honest with you,
就好像比赛随即就结束了一样
it was like the game was over then.
历史被改写了
History is made.
终场哨声一响起
As soon as the final whistle went,
那是一种解脱和兴奋
it was relief, it was excitement,
是喜悦,是一切
it was joy, it was everything.
我低下头 开始哭泣
And I just went to my knees, and just started sobbing.
我只记得躺在地上,抬头思考
I just remember lying on the floor, looking up thinking,
在场上快要哭了,在想我的天…
almost nearly crying on the pitch, thinking oh my god…
这里刚刚发生了什么
what has just happened here.
我走到加里面前,灯亮着,没有人在
I went up to Gary, the lights were on, nobody was in.
他双眼发亮
His eyes were glazed.
眼球在转动
His eye balls were rolling.
我抬头一看第一个向我走来的人是教练
I looked up and the first person coming towards me was the gaffer.
我站了起来,拥抱了他
And just got up and just hugged him.
但那晚你感觉在你拥抱时
But that night you felt you were hugging
你就是不想放手
and you just never wanted to let go.
这是我在球场以来最好的感觉
The best feeling I’ve ever had on a football pitch.
最好的…
The best…
有史以来最好的感觉
best I’ve ever felt.
这是我一生中最美好的一天
It’s the greatest day of my life.
我很难理解它
And… it’s hard for me to comprehend it.
加里内维尔,24岁
Gary Neville, 24.
菲尔内维尔,22岁
Phil Neville, 22.
大卫·贝克汉姆24岁
David Beckham. 24.
尼基·巴特,24岁
Nicky Butt, 24.
吉格斯,25岁
Giggs, 25.
…不管他们今后赢得什么…
Whatever they achieve in their futures,
…可能都不会超越今晚…
I doubt that they will ever ever cap this.
…曼联再次站上欧洲之巅…
Manchester United are Champions of Europe again.
我感觉斯科尔斯应该和我们一起庆祝
I remember feeling Scholsey should have been out there with us.
我最喜欢的画面是
The image that I like most
我们列队欢迎斯科尔斯和基恩
is when we all make a tunnel for Scholsey and Keaney
他们拿着奖杯 穿过队列
and they come through and carry the European cup
因为他们 我们才能
because they were absolutely critical to everything
赢下整个赛季
that we achieved that season.
我宁愿去更衣室
I’d rather have just gone in the dressing room
等着大家,真的
and waited for everyone really,
并以这种方式向大家表示祝贺,但是
and congratulated people that way but,
我想球员们会把这件事搞得很大
you know, I suppose the players made a big deal out of it,
我和基恩
and me and Roy
略带尴尬地站上球场
embarrassingly were on the pitch.
我一生难忘
I’ll never ever forget that.
经过多年来的等待,然后成真了
After all them years of waiting and then to see it,
你的球队在你有生之年赢得冠军联赛
your team to win the Champions League in your life time,
以如此惊人的方式
in such amazing fashion.
我错过了制胜球 我会哭得像个孩子
In fact I missed the winning goal, I was crying like a baby.
一旦那个第一球进了
Once that first goal went in.
我错过了决胜的一球
I missed the winning goal.
我瘫在了座位上
I was just slumped on my seat.
我感到心力交瘁,耗尽了
I was just out of it emotionally, gone, you know.
我一直以来…
I’ve always been…
从来没有得意忘形从来没有得意忘形过
never got carried away, never ever got carried away.
那晚我几乎被冲昏了头脑
I nearly got carried away that night.
你知道
You know, but…
太激动了 让我无比自豪
so excited, but it made me immensely proud.
到最后不服输 然后获胜 太传奇了
The romance of the last minute never say die moment, of them winning,
这真是太奇特了
I was suppose was very special.
这之间的连续性…
That continuity between…
巴斯比孩子集体坠机
the Busby Babes being lost as a team,
那种潜能和奇迹
you know that potential, that wonder,
被无情抹杀
that was so tragically interrupted.
但他们又卷土重来
And then being renewed by that manager again.
迟到10年的欧洲冠军
Ten years later to win the European cup,
然后30年后
and then 30 years later,
要等30年才能看到他们再次夺冠
to have to wait 30 years just to see them do it again, was…
我想,这是非常特别,真的
yeah, very very special I think, really.
(曼联欧洲王者)
你能深深感觉到那个夜晚
You were massively aware that night
你成为了俱乐部的历史
of what you were representing and the history of the club,
因为俱乐部的
because that’s where the club,
一切传统
and all it’s tradition,
一切历史
all it’s…history that it’s got,
都在这一刻重现了
comes back and just comes all into one moment.
那一晚就是那些瞬间之一
And that night would seem to be just one of those moments.
赢得欧冠冠军对所有人都意义重大
I think winning the European cup was massive, for anybody,
赢得欧冠冠军对所有人都意义重大
I think winning the European cup was massive, for anybody,
当你和你一起长大的伙伴一起夺冠
but when you’ve won it with lads
一起取得胜利时
that you’ve grew up with all your life,
我们现在有一些很好的照片
and we’ve got good pictures now
是我们六个人的照片
of the pictures of the six of us,
还有欧冠奖杯杯的照片
with the European cup and it’s like,
就像我们有些人从12岁就认识对方
some of us knew each other from 12.
我从不回头 我不喜欢回头
I never look back, I don’t like to look back,
我总喜欢向前看
I always like to look forward.
但要是你问我 你能再活10天吗?
But if you said to me could you live ten days again,
就是那10天
it would be those ten days.
太不可思议了
It’s unbelievable.
完美的剧本
It’s perfect script.
是的
Yeah.
这很浪漫
It’s romantic.
只有竞技体育能让你产生如此的情感
Hey, only sports can give you this kind of emotion.
可是,当你一百年后回头看
But the one thing, when you look back, in a hundred years,
1999年的三冠王
the treble of ’99 will be…
绝不会被遗忘
that will never be forgotten that.
我认为,当一连串事情汇聚在一起时
I think there are special moments in time
会有一些特殊时刻
when a whole… series of things come together,
当那些拥有着非常平凡背景
when you had those young people from,
的年轻人
you know, very ordinary backgrounds,
他们突然象征着、代表着一些新事物
who suddenly symbolised, represented, something new
并且有非凡能力来实现
and had that extraordinary ability to achieve.
而且以一种前所未见的方式
And to achieve in a way that…
来实现
people hadn’t done before.
你经常希望事情会再次发生
You always hope and think that things will happen again.
但是否会有这样的时候
But will there ever be a time where six lads who grew up
六个从12、13岁开始长大的小伙子…
from the age of 12, 13, come through and win…
成长到赢得三冠王 撑起球队
a treble, having supported the club, I’m not sure.
还会有吗 我不确定
I’m not sure it can happen again.
我不确定足球的发展趋势
I’m not sure football, the way in which it’s going to go,
我不确定足球目前的情况
I’m not sure football in the way in the immediacy of life now,
一切都是转瞬即逝的
everything has got to be instant.
我觉得你再也看不到6到7名
I don’t think you’ll ever see six,
同一俱乐部的球员入选英国足球队了
seven players coming through in British football again.
你可能梦想为曼联踢球
You probably dream about playing for Man United don’t you, but…
但对大多数人 这还是不可能的
the reality for most people it’s not going to happen.
我们只是几个幸运儿 碰巧赶上了