你来改吧
You do it.

Okay.
你就叫小韦拔吧
Henceforth, you shall be Little Wilbur.
我不太喜欢有个 “小” 字
I’m not crazy about the “Little.”
那, 就叫韦拔吧
Okay, just Wilbur then.
这一两年都没有人用这个名字了
We haven’t had a Wilbur in a year or so, have we?
以前有十多个孩子用的
We used to have dozens.
他嗅乙♥醚♥, 我见到他这样做
He sniffs that ether. I’ve seen him do it.
他累得没法睡着, 可以要这样做
It’s because he’s too tired to sleep. He has to.
他一身乙♥醚♥味令人昏昏欲睡
He smells like he could put you to sleep.
他是医生嘛, 毕士打
He’s a doctor, Buster.
医生总会有乙♥醚♥味的
Doctors smell like ether.
你也是医生, 荷马
You’re a doctor, Homer.
你却没有乙♥醚♥味
You don’t smell like ether.
我并不是医生
I’m not a doctor.
我没上过医学院
I haven’t been to medical school.
也没上过中学
I haven’t even been to high school.
但你跟那老人家学了许多年
But you’ve studied with the old man for years.
我并不是医生啊
I’m not a doctor.
对不起, 荷马
I’m sorry, Homer.
费兹的症状并未算不寻常
Fuzzy is not uncommon.
有些未足月的婴儿, 母亲酗酒
There’s something about the premature babies of alcoholic mothers.
所以易受感染易受影响
They seem to be susceptible to every damn thing that comes along.
我倒没读过
I haven’t read that.
我也没有
I haven’t either,
但你会读到的
but you will.
写那些书的笨蛋
Those morons who write the books
该来这里做些实际研究
ought to do some research here.
费兹算是发育不全吗?
Isn’t Fuzzy just underdeveloped?
他几时患了支气管炎的?
When doesn’t he have bronchitis?
我倒不认为他的支气管是发炎
I wouldn’t call his bronchial infection underdeveloped,
而且未算发育不全
would you?
来吧, 费兹
Come on, Fuzz.
把脚提起
Here we go. Feet up.
行啦
There you are.
什么事啊?够了够了
What’s going on here?
挺直身子坐
Sit up straight.
别再吵了
Don’t bit
韦拔, 过来好吧
Wilbur? Wilbur, can you come out here, please?
行啦
There you go.
小心啊, 别弄伤自己
Bcafule
嗨, 荷马
Hi, Homer.
艾玛莉, 什么事?
Hey. What is it, Mary Agnes?
静一些
Now calm down.
什么事?
What is it?
你看
Look.
是你自己把舌头咬伤的吗?
Oh. Uh, did you bite it?
是你自己咬伤的吗?
Did you bite your tongue?
我记不清楚了
I don’t remember.
看来是你自己咬伤的了
Uh, yeah. That looks like you bit it.
很快就会痊愈的
You’ll be fine.
也许是我吻人时被对方咬到吧
Well, maybe I was kissing someone and he bit me.
我认为你是在梦中咬伤自己
Oh, I think you bit it. Maybe in your sleep.
讲故事的时间了, 费兹
Story time, Fuzzy.
主啊, 求你整天庇佑我们
O Lord, support us all the day long…
直至日影延长, 黄昏降临
until the shadows lengthen and the evening comes…
直至喧嚣的世界静下来
and the busy world is hushed
直至生命的热度冷下来
and the fever of life is over…
直至我们的工作完成了
and our work is done.
然后在主你的慈悲恩赐下
Then in Thy mercy
让我们终于能在圣宠优屋下安躺
grant us a safe lodging and a holy rest and peace at the last.
诚心所愿
Amen. Amen.
那一只雌伏已久的狗
A dog, which had lain concealed till now…
在屋上慌慌张张地跑
ran backwards and forwards on the parapet…
发生一声吠叫后
with a dismal howl.
蓄势跳向那个死人的肩膊
And collecting himself for a spring, jumped for the dead man’s shoulders.
结果掉进沟里
Missing his aim, he fell into a ditch…
几下翻滚后一头撞向石头
turning completely over as he went and striking his head against the stone
结果脑浆也迸出来了
dashed out his brains.
这一篇又讲完了
And that is the end of the chapter.
讲完啦, 明天再讲吧
That’s it till tomorrow.
晚安, 你们这群缅因州皇子
Good night, you Princes of Maine
你们这些新英格兰皇帝
you Kings of New England.
晚安, 你们这群缅因州皇子
Good night, Princes of Maine
晚安, 你们这些新英格兰皇帝
Kings of New England.
恩, 约翰, 你没事吧?
Whoa. John, you all right?
黎治医生干嘛每晚都这样说?
Why does Dr. Larch say that every night?
也许想吓吓我们吧?
Maybe to scare us.
不会, 你这笨蛋
No, you jerk.
黎治医生很疼爱我们
Dr. Larch loves us.
他干嘛这样做呢?
But why does he do that?
是不是因为我们喜欢呢?
Does it because we like it.
毛头, 你喜欢吗?
Do you like it, Curly?
喜欢哟
Yeah.
我也喜欢
I like it too.
看着门啊
Watch the door.
你两个掷高柏菲和毛头
You two get Copperfield and Curly.
毕士打由我对付
Buster’s mine.
记住千万别碰费兹
And remember, nobody touches Fuzzy.
进攻
Attack!
你干吗?走开
What do you think you’re doing?
停止, 别打
Children, stop it. No fighting.
一齐分雪球吧
Share the snowballs.
费兹, 你咳了, 你一直跑嘛
Fuzzy. Fuzzy. Listen to you. You’ve been running.
我了解那一类人
I know the type.
他们会带走其中一个的!
They’ll take one of the babies.
艾玛莉
Mary Agnes.
过来,别跑
Come here. Don’t run.
费兹
Fuzzy.
毛头
Curly.
约翰
John.
希素
Hazel.
安迪
Andy.
他们要了一个女的
They wanted a girl, Curly.
总是没人要我
Nobody ever wants me.
来, 来我这儿
Oh, hey. Hey, come on. Come here.
你是数一数二的嘛
You know, you’re one of the best, Curly.
我们不想让任何人带走你
And we wouldn’t let just anyone take you.
黎治医生不想这样吗?
Dr. Larch wouldn’t let just anyone take any of us.
是真的啊
Well, that’s true.
没有人说过要我, 是吗?
Nobody’s asked for me, have they?
没有特别出色的人
Nobody special enough, Curly.
你是说有人想过?
You mean somebody has?
只有恰当的人才可以带走你
Only the right people can have you.
我们去替你打开箱子吧
Now what do you say we go unpack your suitcase?
今晚有电影看啊!
It’s movie night tonight, Curly. Okay.
看, 金刚以为她是他的母亲
Look. Kong thinks she’s his mother.
他的母亲
His mother?
他以为她是他的母亲
He thinks she’s his mother.
他又会以为她是自己的母亲的
He doesn’t think she’s his mother, Fuzzy.
他是以为啊, 他爱上她嘛
He does so. He loves her.
所以他握着她
That’s why he holds her.
嘘, 费兹
Shh, Fuzzy.
她怎可以是他的母亲呢?
Fuzzy, how can she be his mother?
他只是以为嘛
He just thinks she is.
他们想找人取代我
They want to replace me.
我是指信托基金的董事局
The Board of Trustees wants to replace me.
他们只是想你多找个助手罢了
They just want you to hire some new help.
我们用不着新人来帮忙
We don’t need any more help.
添些新器材会有用
Some new things would be useful.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!