也许如果我够运的话
I mean, maybe if I’m lucky enough
会有人帮我决定帮我选择
someone else will decide and choose
甚至帮我做事
and do things for me.
你究竟在讲什么?
What are you talking about?
可是嘛, 也许我不再那么够运
But then again, maybe I won’t be that lucky.
这不是我的错, 也不是你的错
And it’s not my fault. It’s not your fault.
只能说是缘来缘去
And that’s just it.
有人会受到伤害
Someone’s gonna get hurt
但却不是任何人的错
and it’s no one’s fault.
这件事我不想谈了
I don’t want to talk about this.
如果我们只是坐在这里
If we just sit here…
而我们再静观其变多一段时间
and we wait and see a little while longer
也许你用不着作出抉择
then maybe you won’t have to choose
而我什么也用不着做了!
and I won’t have todoanything!
荷马, 你想我怎样呢?
What do you want from me?
华利中了弹, 他瘫痪了!
Wally’s been shot down. He’s paralyzed.
你想我怎样做呢?
What do you want me to do?
什么都不用做
Nothing.
对不起
I’m sorry.
要把事情解决的并不是你
You’re not the one who has to do anything.
你去哪?你打算到哪儿去?
Where you think you’re goin’?
我得走了, 爹
I got to go, Daddy.
你必须让我一走了之
You have to let me go.
慢着,夜半时份
I ain’t gonna let you go nowhere
我什么地方都不能让你去的
in the middle of the night.
爹, 我不能再待下来了!
Hey. Hey. I can’t stay here no more, Daddy.
唏, 老弟, 没什么事嘛
Hey, nothin’.
你尽管进屋子吧
You just go in the house.
这里没你的事
This ain’t none of your concern.
听我讲…
Just listen to me-
你别多管闲事了
You are forgettin’ yourself now.
她是我女儿嘛
This is my daughter!
我知道你得解决自己的烦恼
Now, I believe you got your own mess you gotta deal with.
是吗, 荷马?
I wanna get-Ain’t that right, Homer?
我讲得对吗?
Ain’t that right, Homer?
我女儿对你说过了
My daughter and
而我也对你说过了
I done told you.
这件事与你无关
This ain’t your business.
这件事与你无关啊
This ain’t none of your business!
你知道是什么事吗?
Ya even know what your business is, Homer? Do ya!
老弟, 你是干什么事的?
What is your business?
我做的是医生的事
I’m in the doctor business.
我可以帮个忙
I can help.
我说是就是这一句: 我可以帮忙
That’s all I’m saying. I can help.
两个产钳
Forceps.
子♥宫♥颈稳定器
Cervical stabilizer
外阴护垫、麻药
vulval pads. Set of sims.
安全带套、溶液
Set of reinstadards. Dakin’s solution.
她是我的女儿啊
She my little girl, Homer.
她不会有事的
She’s gonna be all right, Mr. Rose.
一点都用不着担心
Nothin’ to worry about.
你准备好了吗?
You ready, Rose?
各位
Fellas–
你们都走吧
Come on, y’all.
荷马, 我留下来
I’m staying, Homer.
如果你留下就要让自己有点用了
Okay. If you stay, you make yourself a use.
留心她呼吸
Watch her breathing.
你还是去吸些新鲜空气吧
You better go get some air.
唏
Hey.
热力会使痉孪减低些
The heat will help the cramps ease up a little.
两日内流血通常会很少
The bleeding is usually a lot less within two days
但你还要继续查看护垫
but you just keep checking the pad, okay?
只要流血不太多, 那还算正常
As long as it’s not heavy, it’s normal.
维朗不断问你们三个在哪儿
It’s that Vernon. He keep askin’ where you, Rose Rose and Homer is at.
叫维朗少管闲事
Tell that Vernon to mind his own business, Muddy.
我告诉过他说你们全都病倒了
Told him y’all sick.
随便你告诉他什么吧
You tell him whatever you want.
你今天做组长
You crew boss today.
你是读过规则的吧?
You readin’ the rules, Homer?
恩…
Mm-hmm.
规则怎样说?
What are they?
请勿在床上抽烟
“Please don’t smoke in bed.”
这一条我们早就听过了
We already heard that one, Homer.
第二条是喝了酒就不要操作机器
“Two: Please don’t operate the grinder or press if you’ve been drinking.”
第三条是不要爬上屋顶吃午饭
“Three: Please don’t go up to the roof to eat your lunch.”
那里是吃午饭的最佳去处啊
That’s the best place to eat lunch.
第四条是即使感到燥热难熬
“Four: Please, even if you are very hot,
请勿在屋顶睡觉
do not go up to the roof to sleep.”
他们怎样想的, 在屋顶睡觉?
What do they think, go up to the roof to sleep?
他们一定以为我们是疯的
They must think we’re crazy.
他们以为我们是很蠢的黑鬼
They think we dumb niggers,
所以要有些很蠢的规则
so we need some dumb rules,
这就是他们的想法吧
is what they think.
最后一条
The last one.
晚上不得爬上屋顶
“There should be no going up on the roof at night.”
干嘛不干脆说不准上屋顶?
Now, why don’t they just say, “Don’t go up on the roof”?
就是这几条?
That’s it?
就是这几条了!
That’s it.
全都是毫无意识的
Hmm. It don’t mean nothin’ at all.
一直以来我都感到疑惑
And all this time I been wonderin’ about ’em.
这些规则简直是无理取闹
They outrageous, them rules.
不想想是谁住在屋子这一边
Who live in this cider house?
是谁负责榨出苹果汁
Who grindin’ up those apples, pressin’ that cider
是谁把一切都整理得井井有条
cleanin’ up all this mess?
是谁住在这个臭地方
Who just plain live here
是谁要容忍♥尖刻的语气
just breathin’ in that vinegar?
订下那些规则是都并非住在此地
Well, someone who don’t live here made those rules.
不应该用那些规则约束我们
These rules ain’t for us.
规则应该由我们去订定
We the ones supposed to make our own rules.
而我们每天都这样做
And we do. Every single day.
我讲得对吗?
Ain’t that right, Homer?
讲得对
That’s right.
那你干嘛不把规则烧掉?
Then why don’t you burn them rules in the stove?
荷马, 去烧掉吧
Go ‘head, Homer. Do it.
还是相见等如不见, 是吗?
Nothing is nothing, right?
你明知我是爱你的
You know I love you.
你明知的
You know I do.
你曾经很需要我
You needed me.
现在会是华利需要你了
Now Wally’s gonna need you.
荷马…
Homer.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
至少不必再等待不必再相见了
At least there’s no more waiting and seeing.
至少我该去看看海洋了
At least I got to see the ocean.
露丝露丝溜掉了
Homer! Rose Rose done run away.
在午夜时跑掉了
She took off in the middle of the night.
她是骑脚踏车离开的
She left on the bicycle.
大家都不会找到她了
Nobody gonna find her.
她溜得老远了
She long gone.
我并没有制止她
I didn’t try stop her.
我只是想在她走前摸一摸她的手
I just want to touch her hand before she go.
我只是想这样做而已
That’s all I wanna do.
我发誓别无他想
That’s all. I swear.
她哪儿会有那张小刀的?
Where she get that knife, Muddy?
好像是你的刀
Look like your knife.
女孩子在路上搭顺风车
No gal need to be out here tryin’ to hitch-hike…
没有小刀是不敢坐上去的
unless she got a good, strong knife to hold onto.
她在哪儿刺伤你的?
Where’d she get you?
你误会我了
Just misunderstood me.
我正想把我的小刀给她
I was tryin’ to give her my knife
我正想神出手触摸她时
and I reach out my hand to touch her.