那就别麻烦你自己了
Well, then, don’t trouble yourself none, Homer.
这件事与你无关
This ain’t your business.
对…
Right.
有了孩子我怎办呢?
What am I gonna do with a baby?
我是不能有孩子的
I can’t have a baby.
有了孩子我怎办呢
What am I gonna do with a baby?
你想怎办, 我都可以帮你
Huh? Whatever you want to do, Rose, I can help.
我的意思是
I just mean that
如果你不想有这个孩子
if you don’t wanna keep the baby
我倒知道一个你可以去的地方
I know where you can go.
你以为我爹会准许我倒处去吗?
You think Daddy’s gonna let me go anywhere? Huh?
我什么地方都不可以去
I ain’t goin’ nowhere.
你还是回去摘苹果吧
Why don’t you just, uh, go back to your pickin’, Homer.
我可以应付得了
I can take care of it by myself, all right?
你这样说是什么意思?
What do you mean?
我是说我可以应付得了
I mean I could take care of it by myself. Okay?
不要胡来
Don’t do anything, Rose.
别伤害到自己, 行吧?
Don’t do anything to yourself, okay?
露丝, 你听到我讲吗?
Rose? Do you hear me?
你听到我讲什么吗?
Rose, do you hear me?
去吧
Go on!
荷马
Homer?
我想我们该带她去圣云诗
I think we should take her to St. Cloud’s
让她去到时才自己决定吧
and let her decide when she gets there.
我对她说过了
I told her.
她觉得不可以这样做
She doesn’t feel she can do that.
我们得帮她嘛,对吗?
Well, we have to help her, right?
我们总得做点事儿, 是吗?
We need to do something, don’t we?
荷马?
Homer?
唏
Hey.
唏
Hey.
我还有些衣服给你
I have some more clothes for you.
我老是忘了带着
I just keep forgetting to bring them with me.
我用不着了, 谢谢
I don’t need no more clothes. Thanks.
我知道出了什么事
I know what’s goin’ on, Rose.
荷马告诉我了
Homer told me.
有件事你是不知道的
You don’t know this
大约一年前我也有了身孕
but I got pregnant about a year ago.
你想有这个孩子吗?
Do you want to have this baby?
不
No.
父亲是谁?他知道
Who’s the father? Does he know?
如果你不想有这个孩子
If you don’t want to have this baby
荷马和我会带你去一个地方
Homer and I will take you to a place. It’s safe.
很安全的, 他认识…
He knows this doc-
我什么地方都不能去
I can’t go nowhere.
为什么?
Why?
露丝,听我讲
Rose, listen to me.
你可以告诉我
You can tell me.
没关系的
It’s okay.
早安
Mornin’.
早安, 路士先生
Morning, Mr. Rose.
我会爬到树顶摘果
I’m gonna be up top, okay?
路士先生
Mr. Rose.
他就是父亲
He’s the father.
他就是孩子的父亲
He’s the father.
她的孩子, 路士先生就是父亲
Her baby. Mr. Rose is the father.
什么, 你肯定是?
What? Are you sure?
我实在难以置信
I can’t believe this.
我早察觉到事有蹊跷
I knew there was something wrong.
她怎办呢?
What is she gonna do?
我真是没法置信
God, I can’t believe it.
我们得把她和那王八蛋分隔开
We have to keep her away from that bastard.
路士先生
Mr. Rose?
我知你还未准备吃午饭
Homer. I know you ain’t ready for lunch, boy.
是真的吗?
Is it, uh, true?
你说什么?
What’s that?
你跟自己的女儿睡觉?
Uh, are you… sleeping with your own daughter?
我看你一定是很晚才上♥床♥了
I think you’ve been staying up too late at night, Homer.
你竟然跟自己的女儿发生性行为
You’re having sex with your own daughter.
谁都没有跟我女儿发生性行为
Ain’t nobody havin’ sex with my daughter!
我跟你讲个清清楚楚
Let me just tell you that.
你撒谎
You’re lying.
你不感到羞耻的吗?
Aren’t you ashamed of yourself?
你毫不在乎
What do you care who hears?
别这么嘛,他们都知道了吧?
I mean, come on. They know already, don’t they?
他们都知道了
They know, Mr. Rose.
你知道自己做了什么事
And you know what your business is, boy!
我只知你不该管老子的事
I know you don’t wanna be in no kind of business with me!
可别惹老子光火
That’s what I know.
好哇,来吧, 割烂我的衣服啦
Yeah? Go on. Cut my clothes.
我还有啊
I’ve got other clothes.
你居然敢来这里
You gonna come here
说我撒谎, 说我应该感到羞耻!
talkin’ to me about lies and shame?
那些人骗了你
Those people took you in
而华利这小伙子竟去了打仗
and that boy Wally is away at war!
别扯远了, 她是你女儿啊!
Yeah, well, she’s your daughter! A
我疼爱她
nd I love her!
我绝不会做出伤害她的事
Ain’t never gonna do nothin’ to harm her.
她怀孕了, 你知道吗?
She’s pregnant, you know that?
她怀孕了
She’s pregnant.
不, 不!
No! No!
他在缅♥甸♥被击了下来
He was over Burma when he was shot down.
撞机时没有伤亡
There were no injuries from the crash,
倒惹上了病症
just disease.
飞机被击中时
When the plane was hit
队长与无线电生先后跳了出来
the crew chief and the radioman jumped close together.
第三个跳出来的是副机师
The co-pilot jumped third
大家都听王上尉的命令
all on Captain Worthington’s orders.
上尉还驾驶那架飞机
Come in. The captain was still flying the plane.
北面的人都看不到天空
None of the men on the ground could see the sky.
可见森林十分浓密
That’s how thick the jungle was.
他们都没见到撞机
They never saw the plane crash.
也没听到撞机
They never heard it crash.
他们也没见到王上尉跳降伞
They never saw Captain Worthington’s parachute either.
他失踪了二十天
But he was missing for 20 days. Why?
他沿着伊洛瓦底河一直去到仰光
He followed the Irrawaddy River all the way to Rangoon.
他躲过了日本鬼子却避不过蚊子
He managed to avoid the Japs but not the mosquitoes.
他染上了疟疾?
So it’s malaria.
他得了脑炎
It’s, um, encephalitis “B.”
是什么病?
What’s that?
王上尉瘫痪了
Captain Worthington is paralyzed from the waist down.
从腰部以下, 他不能走路了
He-He won’t walk.
我深感遗憾
I’m sorry.
他什么时候回家?
When is he coming home?
大概一个月, 十月底吧
In about a month. By the end of October.
告诉我
Just tell me.
你要我做什么我都会做
I’ll do whatever you wanna do.
没什么
Nothing.
还是像顺其自然
Isn’t that like waiting and seeing?
没什么,没什么就是没什么
No. Nothing’s nothing.
我想华利重返家园
I want Wally to come home.
我也害怕见到他的
I’m afraid to see him too.
我知道
I know. Oh,
别这样子
don’t do that, Homer.
我什么都不想做,只想坐在这儿
I just want to sit here and do nothing.
什么都不做
To do nothing.
倒是个好主意
It’s a great idea, really.
也许如果我一直静观其变
Maybe if I just wait and see long enough
那我什么都不用做了
then I won’t have to do anything
或者什么也不用决定
or decide anything, you know?