别客气
My pleasure, ma’am.
祝你旅途安好
Have a safe trip, Rose.
代我问候甘蒂
God bless.
荷马, 保重
Take Hommar
好, 你也要保重啊
Okay. You too.
明年再见吧
Okay. We’ll see you next year.
荷马, 可不要冷死哟
Don’t freeze to death, Homer.
别自寻烦恼, 别惹上麻烦
Don’t get yourself in no trouble, Homer.
你想冷死就冷死自己吧
Go on and freeze to death if you want to, Homer.
住口, 积奇
Shut up, Jack.
你留下来?
So you’re staying.
是小奥告诉我的
Olive told me.
其实你大可亲自对我说嘛
You know, you could have told me yourself.
正如你所说, 我也是顺其自然
I’m just waiting and seeing, like you said.
敬爱的黎治医生
Dear Dr. Larch,
感谢你寄来的医师药袋
Thank you for your doctor’s bag
看来我倒没机会用了
although it seems that I will not have the occasion to use it
除非有突发的意外事情发生
barring some emergency, of course.
我并不是医生嘛
I’m not a doctor.
对你的专业操守我深深敬重
With all due respect to your profession
在这里我也活得很开心
I’m enjoying my life here.
捉龙虾摘苹果这些工作教我响往
I’m enjoying being a lobsterman and an orchardman.
坦白说我从未试过这么愉快
In fact, I’ve never enjoyed myself as much.
事实上我很想留在这里
The truth is, I want to stay here.
我相信我是有用的
I believe I’m being of some use.
我已经见过这么多女人
I’ve looked at so many women
而我从来都无动于衷
and I’ve never-I’ve never felt a thing, you know.
我是说我什么都见过啦
I mean, I’ve seen everything.
什么感觉都没有了
Just felt nothing.
跟你一起却…
With you, it, uh–
凝望你一眼也会感到苦痛
To look at you, it hurts.
过来吧
Come here.
亲爱的荷马 :
My dear Homer:
我以为你已经过了青春期
I thought you were over your adolescence–
在我们生命中的第一次
the first time in our lives
试想想要向爱护我们的人
when we imagine we have…
隐藏一些难以启齿的事会多可怕
something terrible to hide from those who love us.
荷马!
Homer?
你以为我们猜不到你出了什么事
Do you think it’s not obvious to us what’s happened to you?
其实你堕入爱河了, 猜得对吗?
You’ve fallen in love, haven’t you?
你胸怀态态爱火
By the way, whatever you’re up to
对你的心脏是有影响的
can’t be too good for your heart.
如果你忧心忡忡, 情况就会更糟
Then again, it’s the sort of condition that could be made worse by worrying about it
所以你千万不要担忧!
so don’t worry about it.
亲爱的黎治医生
Dear Dr. Larch:
我在这里所学的一切
What I’m learning here may
可能比不上我跟你所学到的
not be as important as what I learned from you
但这里的一切事物都有新鲜感
but everything is new to me.
昨天我学会了怎样把老鼠毒死
Yesterday, I learned how to poison mice.
田间的老鼠会把苹果树的皮剥了
Field mice girdle an apple tree;
松树间的老鼠会把树根咬断
pine mice kill the roots.
我们在燕麦和玉片中下了毒
You use poison oats and poison corn.
我知道你要干什么
I know what you have to do.
你得扮演上帝
You have to play God.
杀老鼠对我来说也像扮上帝了
Well, killing mice is as close as I want to come to playing God.
荷马, 在圣云诗这个地方
Homer, here in St. Cloud’s
我有机会扮演上帝
I have been given the opportunity of playing God…
或者一切随缘
or leaving practically everything up to chance.
有可能扮演上帝的时候
Men and women of conscience should seize those moments…
有良知的男女都应该掌握时机
when it’s possible to play God.
因为机会毕竟不多
There won’t be many.
当无助的妇女对我说不能再堕胎
Do I interfere when absolutely helpless women tell me they simply can’t have an abortion-
只好听天由命多制♥造♥一个孤儿
that they simply must go through with having another and yet another orphan?
我也感到无奈
I do not.
其实我是不赞成这样做的
I do not even recommend.
只好顺从她们的意愿
I just give them what they want.
你是我造出来的活生生的艺术品
You are my work of art, Homer.
其他的一切我都只视为一种工作
Everything else has been just a job.
你有制♥造♥出活生生的艺术品吗?
I don’t know if you’ve got a work of art in you
但我倒知道你的工作是什么
but I know what your job is:
你始终是一位医生
you’re a doctor.
我并不是医生
I’m not a doctor.
他们要把我调走了
You’re going to replace me.
董事局正物色高手取代我
The board of trustees is looking for my replacement.
我不能取代你, 我很遗憾
I can’t replace you. I’m sorry.
遗憾?我倒不会遗憾
“Sorry”? I’m not sorry.
绝不会为做过的事感到遗憾
Not for anything I’ve done.
我甚至不会因宠爱你而感到
I’m not even sorry that I love you.
看来我们已把他失落在滚滚红尘
I think we may have lost him to the world.
把书交还给我
Come on, come on. Just read the label. Come on. Come on. Okay.
你可以来取回啊, 可以来取回啊
Okay. You can have the book. You can have the book, but please don’t tickle me.
是谁?
Who is it?
我不知道
Don’t know.
是路士先生
It’s Mr. Rose.

Hey!
嘉路, 你好吗?
Hey!
还好
Good.
甘蒂小姐
Miss Candy.
再见到你,实在太开心了
Good to see you again.
欢迎你回来
Welcome back.
唏,文迪
Hey, Muddy.
嗨, 甘蒂小姐
Hi, Miss Candy.
我看得出你没有连屁♥股♥也冻僵
I see you ain’t freezed your ass off.
你好,路士先生
Hey, Mr. Rose.
小桃, 你好吗?
Peaches, how are you?
见到你真开心
Good to see you again.
很高兴再见到你
Good to see you.
彼此彼此
Me too
甘蒂
Candy.
路士先生
Mr. Rose.
欢迎你再回来
Welcome back.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这个地方令人有宾至如归之感
Don’t this place feel just like home?
你俩怎会把它弄得这么温暖的?
What you all been doin’ make it feel so nice?
唏, 露丝
Hey, Rose.
露丝露丝
Rose, Rose.
很高兴再见到你, 你好吗?
Good to see you again. How are you?
积奇呢?
Where’s Jack?
他这个季节赶不及来了
He, uh, he just wasn’t up for the trip this season.
积奇简直不知所谓
Jack didn’t know what his business was.
说得对吗?
Ain’t that right, Muddy? Mm-hmm.
一半都坏了
Muddy, Muddy, half these is bruised.
连茎都没有
This one ain’t got no stem.
这是什么?
What is this, now?
是短枝吗?
That’s a spur, ain’t it?
你太急躁了, 你怎么啦?
You’re in too much of a hurry. What is wrong with you?
你摇树是想把苹果摇下来?
You shakin’ the tree to get these apples down?
你把所有的苹果都弄坏了
You’re bruisin’ all of these apples.
你不跟我们一起吃吗?
Ain’t you gonna eat with us, Rose?
她以前都和我们一起吃的
She used to eat with us.
也许她今早并不饿吧
Maybe she ain’t hungry this mornin’.
她每天早上都不饿
She ain’t hungry every mornin’
因为她每天早上都不舒服
’cause she’s sick every mornin’.
喂, 露丝, 你觉得怎样?
Hey, Rose. How you feelin’?
看来你一定很喜欢看到人家有病
Guess you must like watchin’ people be sick.
不, 我并不是这样啊
No, I don’t like watchin’ anyone be sick.
露丝, 你有了几多个月?
Rose, how many months are you?
你知道吗?
Do you know? Do you know? Rose?
这种事你懂什么?
What do you know about it?
我倒懂一点, 并不是想知道
Well, I know more than I’d like to know about it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!