And to the clear Northern Sky,
晴朗的北部天空
I give you King Peter, the Magnificent.
我赐予你 伟大的彼得国王
Once a King or Queen of Narnia,
一日为纳尼亚之帝皇
always a King or Queen.
终生为纳尼亚之王
May your wisdom grace us
愿你的智慧陶冶我们
until the stars rain down from the heavens.
直到星星从天堂坠落
Long live King Peter!
彼得万岁!
Long live King Edmund!
爱德蒙万岁!
Long live Queen Susan!
苏珊万岁!
Long live Queen Lucy!
露西万岁!
Don’t worry.
别着急
We’ll see him again.
我们还能见到他
When? In time.
什么时候? 总会的
One day he’ll be here and the next he won’t.
他第一天在 第二天就走了
But you mustn’t press him.
但你不能逼他
After all, he’s not a tame lion.
他毕竟不是只温顺的狮子
No.

But he is good.
但他很好
Here.
这儿
You need it more than I do.
你比我更需要它
Are you all right, Philip?
菲利普 你没事吧?
I’m not as young as I once was.
我已经不像从前那样年轻了
Come on, Ed.
来 爱德蒙
Catching my breath. That’s all we’ll catch at this rate.
让我喘口气 照这样我们只能捉到这么多
What did he say, Susan? “Wait in the castle.
他说什么?苏珊 “在城♥堡♥里等着
I’ll get the stag myself.”
我自己来”
What’s this?
这是什么?
It seems familiar.
看上去很熟悉
As if from a dream.
好像在梦里见过
Or a dream of a dream.
梦里的梦里
Spare Oom.
“空物”大♥陆♥
Lucy! Not again.
露西! 不会吧
Lu? Come on!
露西? 来!
These aren’t branches.
他们不是树枝
They’re coats. Susan, you’re on my foot!
那是大衣 苏珊 你踩我的脚了
Peter, move off!
彼得 闪开!
Stop shoving. Stop it!
别挤! 别!
I’m not on your toe!
我没踩你的脚!
There you are.
你们在这儿
What were you all doing in the wardrobe?
你们在衣厨里干什么?
You wouldn’t believe us if we told you, sir.
即使告诉你 你也不会相信的
Try me.
说来我听听看
I don’t think you’ll get back in that way.
我不认为你们可以回去
You see… I’ve already tried.
我已经试过了
Will we ever go back?
我们还能回去吗?
Oh, I expect so.
我期望可以
But it’ll probably happen when you’re not looking for it.
但可能只会发生在 你们没有刻意找它的时候
All the same…best to keep your eyes open.
但是… 也不要放弃希望

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!