Why are they all staring at us?
他们为什么都盯着我们看?
Maybe they think you look funny.
也许他们认为你长得很奇怪
Stop your fussing. You look lovely.
嘿 别乱挠了 你看起来已经很好了
We have come to see Aslan.
我们要见阿斯兰
Welcome, Peter, Son of Adam.
欢迎你 彼得 亚当的儿子
Welcome, Susan and Lucy, Daughters of Eve.
欢迎你们 苏珊和露西 夏娃的女儿们
And welcome to you, Beavers. You have my thanks.
还有欢迎你们 海狸们 我非常感谢你们
But where is the fourth?
但另外一个哪儿去了?
That’s why we’re here, sir.
这就是我们来这儿的原因
We need your help.
我们需要您的帮助
We had a little trouble along the way.
我们在路上遇到了点小麻烦
Our brother’s been captured by the White Witch.
我们的兄弟被白巫婆给抓走了
Captured? How could this happen?
抓走了?这怎么可能?
He betrayed them, Your Majesty.
他背叛了他们 陛下
Then he has betrayed us all! Peace, Oreius.
那么他背叛了我们所有人! 安静 奥利斯
I’m sure there’s an explanation.
我敢肯定他们会解释清楚的
It’s my fault, really.
都是我的错
I was too hard on him.
我对他太苛刻了
We all were.
我们都有责任
Sir, he’s our brother.
先生 他是我们的兄弟
I know, dear one.
我知道 亲爱的
But that only makes the betrayal all the worse.
但这样的背叛更让人无法容忍♥
This may be harder than you think.
事情可能不像你们想象的那么简单
That is Cair Paravel, the castle of the four thrones.
这里是卡尔 四帝之城
In one of which you will sit, Peter, as High King.
你会成为其中的王中之王 彼得
You doubt the prophecy?
你怀疑那个预言吗?
No. That’s just it.
不 我坚信…
Aslan, I’m not what you all think I am.
阿斯兰 我不像你想象的那样强大
Peter Pevensie, formerly of Finchley.
彼得 佩文西 来自芬赤雷
Beaver also mentioned that you planned on turning him into a hat.
海狸还告诉我你曾经想把他变成一顶帽子
Peter, there is a Deep Magic
彼得 这世界上有一种律法
more powerful than any of us,
比我们任何一个都要强大
that rules over all of Narnia.
它统治着纳尼亚的所有
It defines right from wrong,
它决定着事物的是是非非
and governs all our destinies.
并且决定着我们每个人的命运
Yours… and mine.
你们的…还有我的
But I couldn’t even protect my own family.
但我连自己的家人都保护不了
You’ve brought them safely this far.
你已经把他们安全的带到了这么远的地方
Not all of them.
并不是每一个人都来到了这里
Peter, I will do what I can to help your brother,
彼得 我会尽力救出你们的兄弟的
but I need you to consider what I ask of you.
但我需要你考虑我跟你讲过的话
I, too, want my family safe.
我也希望我的家人平平安安的
Is our little prince uncomfortable?
我们的小王子不舒服吗?
Does he want his pillow fluffed?
要松软的枕头吗?
Special treatment for the special boy!
特殊的人就要特别对待
Isn’t that what you wanted?
这不就是你想要得吗?
You look like Mum.
你看上去像妈妈
Mum hasn’t had a dress like this since before the war.
战争以后妈妈就没穿过这样的裙子了
We should bring her one back. A whole trunk full!
我们应该给她带一整箱回去
If we ever get back.
如果我们能回的去的话
I’m sorry I’m like that.
刚才不好意思
We used to have fun together, didn’t we?
我们曾经在一起感到很快乐 对吗?
Yes. Before you got boring.
对 直到你觉得无聊了
Oh, really?
是吗?
Please don’t try to run.
你哪儿也别想去
We’re tired. And we prefer to kill you quickly.
我们很累了 所以要速战速决
Susan!
苏珊!
Get back!
回来!
Peter!
彼得!
Come on.

We’ve already been through this before.
我们已经较量过一次了
We both know you haven’t got it in you.
我们都知道你没什么本事
Peter! Watch out!
彼得!小心!
No! Stay your weapons. This is Peter’s battle.
不!放下你的武器 这是彼得的战斗
You may think you’re a king,
你也许认为你是国王
but you’re going to die…
但你就要死了…
…like a dog! Look out!
像狗一样! 小心!
Peter!
彼得!
After him!
追!
He’ll lead you to Edmund.
他会带你找到爱德蒙
Peter.
彼得
Clean your sword.
擦干♥你♥的剑
Rise, Sir Peter Wolfs-Bane,
起身 彼得爵爷
Knight of Narnia.
纳尼亚的骑士
The minotaurs will take the left flanks.
牛头怪从左侧进攻
We’ll keep the giants in reserve and send dwarfs in first.
巨人预留在后面 矮子打前阵
The prisoner!
囚犯逃走了!
You’re not going to kill me?
你们不准备杀我?
Not yet.
暂时不会
We have work to do.
我们有事情做
Edmund!
爱德蒙!
What’s done is done.
做过的就无法挽回了
There is no need to speak to Edmund about what is past.
不必向再提过去的事了
Hello.

Are you all right? I’m a little tired.
你没事吧? 有点累
Get some sleep.
睡会儿吧
And Edmund
爱德蒙
try not to wander off.
不要乱走
Narnia’s not going to run out of toast, Ed.
纳尼亚不缺烤面包 爱德蒙
I’m sure they’ll pack something up for the journey back.
走时他们一定会为你们打包的
We’re going home?
我们要走?
You are.
你们
I promised Mum I’d keep you three safe.
我向妈妈保证你们的安全
But it doesn’t mean I can’t stay behind and help.
但我还是可以留下帮助的
But they need us.
他们需要我们
All four of us.
我们四个
Lucy, it’s too dangerous.
露西 那太危险了
You almost drowned! Edmund was almost killed!
你差点就被淹死! 爱德蒙差点就被杀死!
Which is why we have to stay.
所以我们更应该留下
I’ve seen what the White Witch can do.
我知道白巫婆的能力
And I’ve helped her do it.
也曾帮过她
And we can’t leave these people behind to suffer for it.
我们不能让这些无辜的人受苦
I suppose that’s it then.
就这么定了
Where are you going?
你去哪儿?
To get in some practice.
练习一下
Come on, Ed! Sword point up, like Oreius showed us.
爱德蒙!举起剑来 像奥利斯教的那样
En garde! Now block.
接招! 来啊!
Hey! Peter! Edmund!
嘿! 彼德!爱德蒙!
Whoa, horsie!
哇 听话!
My name is Philip.
我叫菲利普
Sorry.
对不起
The Witch has demanded a meeting with Aslan.
巫婆要求见阿斯兰
She’s on her way here.
她已经在路上了
Jadis, the Queen of Narnia!
纳尼亚的女王!
Jadis, the Queen of Narnia!
纳尼亚的女王!
Go away, Witch! Empress of the Lone Islands!
滚开 巫婆! 孤岛之王!
You don’t belong here! Go away!
你不属于这里的! 快走吧!
You have a traitor in your midst, Aslan.
你们中有叛徒 阿斯兰
His offense was not against you.
他并没有背叛你
Have you forgotten the laws upon which Narnia was built?
你忘记纳尼亚的准则了吗?
Do not cite the Deep Magic to me, Witch.
不要跟我提律法
I was there when it was written.
制定它的时候我就已经在这里了
Then you’ll remember well that every traitor belongs to me.
那你应该清楚叛徒都是我的人
His blood is my property.
他的血液是我的财产
Try and take him then.
来抢他呀
Do you really think that mere force will deny me my right…
你真地认为纯粹的武力可以让我屈服吗….
…little King?
…小国王?
Aslan knows that unless I have blood, as the law demands,
阿斯兰知道除非我拥有他的血液
all of Narnia will be overturned
否则纳尼亚就会毁灭
and perish in fire and water.
在烈火和洪水中消亡

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!