Smaller.
只希望小一点
When you’re ready, Son of Adam.
你准备好了吗 亚当的儿子
Come on, humans! While we’re still young.
快点 人类们! 趁我们还有力气的时候
If he tells us to hurry one more time,
如果他再叫我们快一点的话
I’m gonna turn him into a big, fluffy hat.
我会把他变成一个大绒毛帽子
Hurry up! Come on!
快点!跟上!
He is getting a little bossy. No! Behind you! It’s her!
他似乎变得有点专横了 她在你们的后边!
Run! Run! Run!
快跑!快!快! 跑!
Hurry!
快啊!
Inside!
快进去!
Dive! Dive!
快钻进去!快!
Quick! Quick, quick, quick!
快!快 快 快!
Maybe she’s gone.
也许她已经走了
I suppose I’ll go look. No!
我觉得我应该出去看看 不!
You’re worth nothing to Narnia dead.
如果你死了 纳尼亚就没救了
Well, neither are you, Beaver.
你也不能死啊 海狸
Thanks, sweetheart.
谢谢你 亲爱的
What’s that? What’s…?
那是什么声音?那是…
Come out! Come out!
出来!都出来!
I hope you’ve all been good
我希望你们都毫发无伤
’cause there’s someone here to see you!
因为有人想见你们!
Merry Christmas, sir.
圣诞快乐 先生
It certainly is, Lucy, since you have arrived.
自从你们到了这里 露西 我一直很快乐
Look, I’ve put up with a lot since I got here, but this…
自从我到了这里 我已经看到了很多新的东西 但这次…
We thought you were the Witch.
我们以为你是那个巫婆
Yes, yes, I’m sorry about that,
是 是 很对不起让你们误会了
but in my defense
但实际上
I have been driving one of these longer than the Witch.
我驾马车的时间要比巫婆的长
I thought there was no Christmas in Narnia.
我记得纳尼亚这里没有圣诞节
No. Not for a long time.
是的 很久都没有了
But the hope that you have brought, Your Majesties,
但你们给我们带来了希望 尊敬的各位
is finally starting to weaken the Witch’s power.
你们的到来减弱了巫婆的法力
Still, I dare say you could do with these.
还有 我相信这些东西会让你们高兴的
Presents!
圣诞礼物!
The juice of the fire-flower.
这是火焰花的果汁
One drop will cure any injury.
一滴就可以治愈任何的创伤
And though I hope you never have to use it…
虽然我希望你们永远都用不到这个
Thank you, sir,
谢谢你 先生
but I think I could be brave enough.
但我认为我会变得很勇敢的
I’m sure you could.
我相信你会的
But battles are ugly affairs.
但战斗是丑陋的事情
Susan.
苏珊
Trust in this bow and it will not easily miss.
相信这把弓 它就不会让你失望的
What happened to “battles are ugly affairs”?
但战斗是丑陋的事情啊?
Though you don’t seem to have a problem making yourself heard
虽然你看起来并不需要这个
blow on this and wherever you are,
但你不论何时何地吹响这个
help will come.
都会有人来帮助你的
Thanks.
谢谢
Peter.
彼得
The time to use these may be near at hand.
你可能要用到这些
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 先生
These are tools, not toys.
这些是工具 不是玩具
Bear them well and wisely.
把它们带好并且学会聪明的使用它们
Now, I must be off.
现在 我必须走了
Winter is almost over,
冬天快要结束了
and things do pile up when you’ve been gone a hundred years.
而且在我不在的这一百年了 堆积了一大堆我要做的事情
Long live Aslan!
阿斯兰万岁!
And Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐!
Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐! 圣诞快乐!
See you next year! Goodbye!
11- 明年再见! – 再见!
Told you he was real.
我告诉你他是真实存在的吧
He said winter was almost over.
他说冬天就要过去了
You know what that means.
你们知道那是什么意思吗?
No more ice.
没有冰了
We need to cross, now! Don’t beavers make dams?
我们现在必须过河! 海狸不造水坝吗?
I’m not that fast, dear. Come on!
亲爱的 我想我游不了那么快 快!
Wait! Will you think about this for a minute?
等一下!你们不再好好想一想了吗?
We don’t have a minute.
我们已经没有时间了
I’m just trying to be realistic.
我只是想让你们现实一点
No, you’re trying to be smart. As usual.
不 你只是想让自己显得聪明一点罢了 一如既往
Wait. Maybe I should go first.
等一下 也许我应该先探探
Maybe you should.
我想你是对的
You’ve been sneaking second helpings, haven’t you?
我想你是需要我的帮助 对吗?
Well, you never know which meal’s gonna be your last.
你永远不知道哪一顿饭是你的最后一餐
Especially with your cooking.
特别是你做的饭
If Mum knew what we were doing…
如果妈妈知道我们现在做的事
Mum’s not here.
妈妈不在这里
Oh, no!
嗷 不!
Run!
快跑!
Hurry!
快一点!
No!
不!
Peter!
彼得!
Put that down, boy.
孩子 把那把剑放下
Someone could get hurt. Don’t worry about me!
否则有人会受伤的 别担心我!
Run him through!
快杀死他!
Leave now while you can, and your brother leaves with you.
趁你们还能走的时候离开这里 我会放了你们的兄弟
Stop, Peter! Maybe we should listen to him!
把剑放下 彼得! 也许我们应该听他的!
Smart giri.
真是个聪明的女孩
Don’t listen to him! Kill him! Kill him now!
不要听他的! 杀死他!现在就杀死他!
Oh, come on. This isn’t your war.
嗷 不要这样 这不是你们的战争
All my Queen wants is for you to take your family and go.
我们的女王只是想你和你的家人一起离开
Look, just because some man in a red coat hands you a sword,
你不要以为那个穿红衣的给了你一把剑
it doesn’t make you a hero! Just drop it!
你就变成了英雄! 快把剑放下!
No, Peter! Narnia needs you!
不 彼得! 纳尼亚需要你!
Gut him while you still have a chance!
在你还有机会的时候快杀了他!
What’s it gonna be, Son of Adam? I won’t wait forever.
你想怎么样 亚当的儿子? 我不能像这样永远等下去
And neither will the river.
这条河也不能等了
Peter!
彼得!
Hold onto me!
快抓紧我!
Lovely.
好美妙
What have you done?
你做了什么?
Lucy!
露西!
Lucy!
露西!
Has anyone seen my coat?
有谁看到我的衣服了吗?
Don’t you worry, dear.
别担心 亲爱的
Your brother’s got you well looked after.
你的哥哥照顾的你很周到的
And I don’t think you’ll be needing those coats anymore.
而且我认为你们不再需要那些冬装了
It’s so warm out.
这里好热啊
I’ll go and check the sleigh.
哦 我现在去检查一下雪橇
Your Majesty.
尊敬的陛下
We found the traitor..
我们发现了这个叛徒
He was rallying your enemies near the Shuddering Woods.
他在森林边集结您的敌人
Nice of you to drop in.
啊 很高兴你能来访
You were so helpful to my wolves last night.
你昨晚对我的狼群帮助很大啊
Perhaps you can help me now.
也许你现在能帮助我
Forgive me, Your Majesty. Oh, don’t waste time with flattery.
原谅我 陛下 哦 别浪费时间在这些奉承上
Not to seem rude, but I wasn’t actually talking to you.
我不想显得很粗鲁 但我并没有在跟你讲话
Where are the humans headed?
那些人类去了哪里?
Wait! No! Don’t. The beaver saidsomething about the Stone Table,
等一下!海狸说了些关于石桌的事情
and that Aslan had an army there.
阿斯兰在那里有一支军队
An army?
一支军队?
Thank you, Edmund.
谢谢你 爱德蒙
I’m glad this creature got to see some honesty…
我很高兴这家伙能在死之前…
…before he dies. No!
…见识一下什么是诚实! 不要!
Think about whose side you’re on, Edmund.
好好想想你是站在哪一边的 爱德蒙
Mine…
我这一边…
…or theirs.
…还是他们这一边
Go on ahead. Gather the faithful.
快点去 召集我的部队
If it’s a war Aslan wants…
如果这是一场阿斯兰向往的战争…
…it’s a war he shall get.
…那么我就让这场战争变成现实

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!