I’m a Son of Adam!
我是亚当之子!
My apologies, fortunate favorite of the queen.
嗯…很抱歉 既然您有幸成为女王的客人…
Or else, not so fortunate.
也或者 不是什么好事..
Right this way.
这边走
Wait here.
在这里等着
Like it?
喜欢吗?
Yes, Your Majesty.
呃 是的 尊敬的陛下
I thought you might.
我想你可以…
Tell me, Edmund…
告诉我 爱德蒙…
Are your sisters deaf?
你的姐♥妹♥们♥耳朵不好使吗?
No.
不是…
And your brother, is he…
还有你的哥哥 他…
…unintelligent?
是弱智吗?
Well, I think so. But Mum says…
哦 我认为是的… 但妈妈说…
Then how dare you come alone?!
那么你竟敢自己一个人来?!
I tried! Edmund, I asked so little of you.
我试过了! 爱德蒙 我只让你做这一点点事情
They just don’t listen to me! You couldn’t even do that.
他们不听我的! 你都办不到
I did bring them halfway.
我已经把他们带到附近了
They’re at the little house at the dam with the Beavers.
他们和海狸们在水坝旁边的小房♥子里
Well.
好
I suppose you’re not a total loss then, are you?
那你也不是一无是处嘛…
Well, I was wondering,
那么 我在想
could I maybe have some more Turkish delight now?
你能再给我一些土耳其软糖吗?
Our guest is hungry.
我们的客人饿了
This way for your num-nums.
请过来去吃你的美餐
Maugrim?
毛戈林?
You know what to do.
你知道该怎么做
Hurry, Mother! They’re after us!
快点 妈妈!他们在追我们
Hurry, Mother! They’re after us!
快点 妈妈!他们在追我们
Oh, right then. What’s she doing?
哦 好的 她在干什么?
Oh, you’ll be thanking me later.
哦 你回头会感谢我的
It’s a long journey
这会是一个相当长的旅途
and Beaver gets pretty cranky when he’s hungry.
而且海狸在饿的时候会变得很暴躁的
I’m cranky now!
我现在已经很暴躁了!
Take them.
抓住他们
Do you think we’ll need jam?
你认为我们现在需要果酱吗?
Only if the Witch serves toast
除非巫婆给我们准备了面包
Hurry.
快点
Badger and me dug this. Comes out right near his place.
袋狸和我一起挖的这个 出口在她的住所附近
You told me it led to your mum’s!
你告诉我这个是通到你妈妈那里的!
Lucy!
露西!
They’re in the tunnel.
他们在地道里
Quick! This way. Hurry!
快 这边! 快点!
Run! Quick! Quick! Quick!
快跑! 快!快!快!
You should have brought a map!
你应该带一张地图!
There wasn’t room next to the jam.
把果酱带上了就没地方放地图了
Come on, Lucy!
快点!
I’m so sorry, dear.
我非常抱歉 亲爱的
He was my best mate.
他是我最好的朋友
What happened here?
这里发生什么了?
This is what becomes of those who cross the Witch.
这就是背叛巫婆的下场
You take one more step, traitor,
你再向前一步 叛徒
and I’ll chew you to splinters!
我会把你咬成碎片!
Relax. I’m one of the good guys.
放松点 我是好人
Yeah? Well, you look an awful lot like one of the bad ones.
你? 哼 你更像是个罪大恶极的人
An unfortunate family resemblance.
一个不幸的家族特征
But we can argue breeding later.
我们晚一点再讨论血统问题吧
Right now we’ve got to move.
现在必须得走了
What did you have in mind?
你到底想干什么?
Greetings, gent.
各位好啊
Lost something, have we? Don’t patronize me!
我们似乎错过了什么 别那样跟我说话!
I know where your allegiance lies.
我知道你跟谁是一伙的
We’re looking for some humans.
我们在找一些人类
Humans? Here in Narnia?
人类?在这里?
That’s a valuable bit of information, don’t you think?
那可是有点价值的信息啊 你不这么认为吗?
Your reward is your life.
你的奖赏就是你的命
It’s not much,
不算多
but still.
不过…
Where are the fugitives?
还是快告诉我那些人类在哪里?
North. They ran north.
北边 他们往北边跑了
Smell them out.
把他们找出来
They were helping Tumnus. The Witch got here before I did.
他们帮助过汤姆那斯 巫婆比我更早到这里
Are you all right?
你还好吧?
I wish I could say their bark was worse than their bite.
他们的叫声能比牙齿更恐怖
Stop squirming! You’re worse than Beaver on bath day.
别乱动 你要洗澡的时候会比海狸更糟糕
Worst day of the year.
这一年中最糟糕的一天
Thank you for your kindness,
感谢你们的热情款待
but that’s all the cure I have time for.
但是这伤是需要时间来治愈的
You’re leaving?
你现在要走吗?
It has been a pleasure, My Queen, and an honor
跟您在一起是一种快乐 更是一种荣誉
but time is short
不过时间是短暂的
and Aslan himself has asked me to gather more troops.
而且阿斯兰让我去征召更多的部队
You’ve seen Aslan? What’s he like?
你已经见到他了? 他长得什么样?
Like everything we’ve ever heard.
像我们大家所听到的一样
You’ll be glad to have him by your side
你们会非常高兴和他一起
in the battle against the Witch.
跟巫婆战斗的
But we’re not planning on fighting any witch.
但我们并不打算和什么巫婆战斗
But surely, King Peter, the prophecy!
但那则预言让我们一起战斗 彼得国王
We can’t go to war without you.
我们不能没有你们
We just want our brother back.
但我们只想救回我们的兄弟
If…
如果…
If you’re not going to eat that…
如果你不想吃那个的话 能不能给我…
I’d get up, but…
我想站起来 但…
…but my legs.
但我的腿
Mr. Tumnus.
汤姆那斯先生
What’s left of him.
正是我
You’re Lucy Pevensie’s brother. I’m Edmund.
你是露西·佩文西的哥哥 我叫爱德蒙
Yes. Yes, you have the same nose.
是的 你们有着一样的鼻子
Is your sister all right?
你的妹妹还好吗?
Is she safe?
她现在安全吗?
I don’t know.
我不知道
My police tore that dam apart.
我的手下把那个水坝翻了个底朝天
Your little family are nowhere to be found.
但你的那些家人却不见踪影
Where did they go? I don’t know!
他们哪儿去了? 我不知道!
Then you’re of no further use to me.
那么 你已经没什么用了
Wait! The beaver said something about Aslan!
等一下! 海狸说了一些有关阿斯兰的事情
Aslan?
阿斯兰?
Where?
他在哪里?
I… He’s a stranger here, Your Majesty.
我… 他没来过这里 陛下
He can’t be expected to know anything.
他不会知道什么事情的
I said… where is Aslan?
我在问你…他在哪里?
I… I don’t know.
我…我真的不知道
I left before they said anything.
在他们说那些事情之前 我已经离开了
I wanted to see you!
因为我想见到您!
Guard!
警卫!
Your Majesty.
陛下
Release the faun.
把那个半人马放了
Do you know why you’re here, faun?
你知道你为什么会在这里吗?
Because I believe in a free Narnia.
因为我坚信一个自♥由♥的纳尼亚会到来的
You’re here…
你在这里…
…because he turned you in.
…是因为他出♥卖♥♥♥了你
For sweeties.
为了一些糖果
Take him upstairs.
把他带到楼上
And ready my sleigh.
准备好我的雪橇
Edmund misses his family.
爱德蒙想他的家人了
Now, Aslan’s camp is near the Stone Table
阿斯兰的宿营地在石桌附近
just across the frozen river. River?
就是过了这条冰冻的河 河?
The river’s been frozen solid for a hundred years.
这条河已经冰冻了一百年了
It’s so far. It’s the world, dear.
好远啊 亲爱的 这可是个世界
Did you expect it to be small?
你认为一个世界会很小吗?