lots and lots of lovely food,and we’ll have lots and lots of…
好多好多好吃的 我们还可以…
Lucy?
露西?
Lucy!
露西!
Who would do something like this?
谁会这么做呢?!
”The Faun Tumnus is hereby charged
“奉纳尼亚女王的旨意…
with High Treason against Her Imperial Majesty,
半人羊汤姆那斯因违反纳尼亚律法
Jadis, Queen of Narnia,
通融敌人和勾结人类
for comforting her enemies and fraternizing with humans.
而予以就地逮捕!
Signed Maugrim,Captain of the Secret Police.
秘密警♥察♥首领毛戈里姆
Long Live the Queen.”
女王万岁!”
All right.Now we really should go back.
好啦 这下我们可真得回去了
But what about Mr. Tumnus?
可汤姆那斯先生又怎么办呢?
If he was arrested just for being with a human,
如果他只是因为和人类接触而被捕
I don’t think there’s much we can do.
我们也无能为力
You don’t understand, do you?
你们还没意识到吗?
I’m the human.
我就是那个“人类”
She must have found out he helped me.
她一定是发现 他曾经帮助过我
Maybe we could call the police. These are the police.
或许我们可以请警♥察♥来帮忙 那些就是警♥察♥
Don’t worry, Lu.We’ll think of something.
别担心 露西 我们再想点儿其它办法
Why?
为什么?
I mean, he’s a criminal.
我是说…他是个罪犯
Did that bird just ”psst” us?
刚才是不是那头鸟在叫我们?
It… It’s a beaver.
这…是头海狸
Here, boy.
过来 小东西
Here, boy.
过来 小东西
I ain’t gonna smell it,if that’s what you want.
如果你是故意想逗我玩儿 我才不想闻你的手呢
Sorry.
对不起
Lucy Pevensie?
露西 佩文西?
Yes?
是我…
That’s the hankie I gave to Mr. Tum…
嘿 那条手绢是我之前送给汤…
Tumnus. He got it to me just before they took him.
汤姆那斯 他在被捕之前把它交给了我
Is he all right?
他没事吧?
Further in.
跟我来
What are you doing? She’s right.
你们要做什么? 她说得对
How do we know we can trust him?
我们凭什么相信他呢?
He said he knows the faun.
他说他知道半人羊的下落
He’s a beaver.He shouldn’t be saying anything!
只不过是头海狸 能讲话就已经好奇怪了!
Everything all right?
有什么问题吗?
Yes. We were just talking.
对 我们正在讨论呢
That’s better left for safer quarters.
那也最好找个安全的地方
He means the trees.
他是说 树有耳朵呢
Come on. We don’t want to be caught out here after nightfall.
快来 大家都不愿意在夜幕来临前被逮住吧
Blimey! Looks like the old giri has got the kettle on.
哎 真要命!看来她已经开始做饭了…
Nice cup o’ Rosy Lee.
这儿就是…玫瑰小窝!
It’s lovely. It’s merely a trifle.
真可爱! 这只是雏形…
Still plenty to do.Ain’t quite finished it yet.
有很多地方还不尽如人意 需要添加和修整…
It’ll look the business when it is, though.
不过 我相信最后的样子 会让大家大为惊叹的!
Beaver, is that you?I’ve been worried sick!
是你回来了吗? 我好担心啊!
If I find you’ve been out with Badger again, I…
要是再让我发现你和袋狸在一块儿 我就…
Well, those aren’t badgers.
喔 原来不是袋狸!
Oh, I never thought I’d live to see this day.
噢 真没想到 我居然还能盼到这天
Look at my fur.
你也真是的 我的皮毛这么乱
You couldn’t give me ten minutes warning?
有贵客来也不提早通知我一声…
I’d have given a week if I thought it would’ve helped.
要是他们愿意等 给你一周的时间都行!
Oh, come inside,
噢 快进来
and we’ll see if we can’t get you some food,
让我们为你们准备些吃的…
and some civilized company.
再找些有教养的伙伴
Now, careful. Watch your step.
喔 小心 别碰着头了
Excuse the mess.
不好意思 家里乱糟糟的
Can’t get Mr. Beaver to get out of his chair.
这家伙总是懒得做家务
Enjoyin’ the scenery, are we?
景色很美吧?
Isn’t there anything we can do to help Tumnus?
我们可以做些什么 来帮助汤姆那斯呢?
They’ll have taken him to the Witch’s.You know what they say.
就像逮捕令中说的 他们会把他带到白巫婆那里
There’s few that go through them gates that come out again.
而凡是进那了扇门的 没几个能活着出来
Fish ‘n’ chips?
来点儿鱼和薯条吧?
But there is hope, dear. Lots of hope.
不过还不是完全没希望 亲爱的 乐观点儿吧
Oh, yeah,there’s a right bit more than hope!
噢 当然 总会有办法解决的嘛!
Aslan is on the move.
阿斯兰正在采取行动呢
Who’s Aslan?
谁是阿斯兰?
Who’s Aslan?
谁是阿斯兰?
You cheeky little blighter.
你们可真会开玩笑
What?
怎么?
You don’t know, do you?
你们真不知道?
We haven’t exactly been here long.
我们在这儿还没呆多久呢
Well, he’s only the king of the whole wood.
喔 在我们眼中 他是不可替代的森林之王
The top geezer.The real King of Narnia.
一位睿智的老人 纳尼亚真正的统治者
He’s been away for a long while.
之前 他离开了许久…
– But he’s just got back!
不过 终于他又回来了!
And he’s waitin’ for you near the Stone Table!
而且 他正在神器石桌附近 等待着你们!
He’s waiting for us? You’re bloomin’ joking!
他在等待我们? 你们是在开玩笑吧?!
They don’t even know about the prophecy!
他们甚至连那则预言都没听说过!
Well, then… Look.
喔 那么… 听我说
Aslan’s return,
阿斯兰的归来
Tumnus’ arrest, the secret police,
汤姆那斯的被捕 秘密警♥察♥的介入
it’s all happening because of you!
这一切 都是因为你们的出现!
You’re blaming us?
那么 你…是在责备我们么?
No! Not blaming.
不!不是在责备你们…
Thanking you. There’s a prophecy.
…反而 我们要感谢你们! 传说中 有一则预言…
“When Adam’s flesh and Adam’s bone
“当由亚当赋予生命的血肉之躯…
sits at Cair Paravel in throne,
坐上卡尔的宝座之时…
the evil time will be over and done.”
…那罪恶统治的时代将就此终结!”
That doesn’t really rhyme. I know it don’t.
那听起来可不怎么押韵喔 …没错 可是…
You’re kinda missin’ the point!
这不是问题的关键!
It has long been foretold
长久以来 还流传着这样的说法…
that two Sons of Adam and two Daughters of Eve
两位“亚当之子”和 两位“夏娃之女”…
will defeat the White Witch and restore peace to Narnia.
会推♥翻♥白巫婆的罪恶统治 为纳尼亚带来和平!
And you think we’re the ones?
而你们认为我们就是传说中的人物?
You’d better be, ’cause Aslan’s already fitted out your army.
最好就是你们… 因为阿斯兰已经为你们募集了军队
Our army? Mum sent us away
我们的军队? 妈妈把我们送走的目的…
so we wouldn’t get caught up in a war.
就是让我们远离战争
I think you’ve made a mistake.
我想你们一定弄错了
We’re not heroes. We’re from Finchley.
我们不是英雄 我们只是四个来自芬赤雷的孩子
Thank you for your hospitality.
谢谢你们的款待
But we really have to go. No, you can’t just leave!
可我们真得走了 不 你们不能就这么离开!
He’s right. We have to help Mr. Tumnus.
他说得对 我们得帮助汤姆那斯先生
It’s out of our hands.
这不是我们力所能及的
I’m sorry,
我很抱歉…
but it’s time the four of us were getting home. Ed?
可我们真的得回去了 爱德蒙?
Ed?
爱德蒙?
I’m gonna kill him. You may not have to.
我真想拧死了那小子! 先别急
Has Edmund ever been to Narnia before?
爱德蒙之前曾来过纳尼亚吗?
Hurry!
快点儿!
Edmund! They’ll hear you!
爱德蒙! 嘘 他们会听到的!
No!
不!
Get off! You’re playing into her hands.
放开我! 你是在送死!
We can’t just let him go! He’s our brother!
我们不能就这样让他离开! 他是我们的亲人!
He’s the bait! The Witch wants all four of you!
他只是白巫婆的诱饵! 把你们四个全弄到手才是她的真正目的!
Why? To stop the prophecy from coming true.
为什么? 为了防止预言中的故事变成现实!
To kill you!
她会杀了你们的!
This is all your fault. My fault?
这都是你的错 我的错?
None of this would have happened if you had listened to me!
要是当初你听我的早些离开 就不会发生这样的事了!
You knew this would happen. I didn’t know.
难道你当初就知道事情会这样么?! 我当然不知道!
Which is why we should have left while we could!
我们该在还能走的时候走!
Stop it!
别吵了!
This isn’t going to help Edmund. She’s right.
争吵是无济于事的! 她说得对
Only Aslan can help your brother now.
现在只有阿斯兰才能帮助你们的兄弟
Then take us to him.
那就带我们去见他
Be still, stranger, or you’ll never move again.
别动 陌生人 否则就要你的命!
Who are you? I’m Edmund!
你是谁? 我是爱德蒙!
I met the Queen in the woods! She told me to come back here!
我曾在林子里见过女王 是她让我到这儿来找她的!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!