Now, how about something hot to drink?
想喝点儿热饮暖暖吗?
Yes, please, Your Majesty.
好的 谢谢 尊敬的陛下
Your drink, sire.
你的饮料 阁下
How did you do that?
您是怎么做到的?
I can make anything you like.
我可以变出任何你喜欢的东西
Can you make me taller?
能让我长高些吗?
Anything you’d like to eat.
任何你想吃的
Turkish delight?
土耳其软糖 可以吗?
Edmund?
爱德蒙?
I would very much like to meet the rest of your family.
我很想见见你的兄弟姐妹
Why?
为什么?
They’re nothing special.
他们也没啥特别的
Oh, I’m sure they’re not nearly as delightful as you are.
噢 我也觉得他们不比你更讨人喜欢
But you see, Edmund,I have no children of my own.
可是 爱德蒙 要知道我没有自己的孩子
And you are exactly the sort of boy
而你正是我一直在寻找的男孩
who I could see, one day,becoming Prince of Narnia.
我希望你有一天能成为纳尼亚王子…
Maybe even King.
甚至国王
Really?
真的吗?
Of course, you’d have to bring your family.
当然 你得把你的家人一起带来
Do you mean,Peter would be king too?
你是说 彼得也会成为国王?
No! No, no.
不!不 不…
But a king needs servants.
国王不是需要仆人的吗
I guess I could bring ’em.
我想我会把他们带来的
Beyond these woods,you see those two hills?
你能透过树林 瞧见那两座小山吗?
My house is right between them.
我的宫殿就坐落其中
You’d love it there, Edmund.
你会喜欢那儿的 爱德蒙
It has whole rooms simply stuffed with Turkish delight.
在我那儿 有整间整间的土耳其软糖
Couldn’t I have some more now? No!
现在不能再给我变出点儿吗? 不!
Don’t want to ruin your appetite.
现在吃太多 到时就没胃口了不是?
Besides, you and I are going to be seeing each other again very soon.
何况我们应该很快又能见面了
I hope so, Your Majesty.
希望如此 尊敬的陛下
Until then, dear one.I’m gonna miss you.
再见 亲爱的 嗯…我会想你的
Edmund?
爱德蒙?
Oh, Edmund! You got in too!
噢 爱德蒙!你也进来了!
Isn’t it wonderful?
这地方很棒吧!
Where have you been? With Mr. Tumnus. He’s fine.
你上哪儿去了? 去汤姆那斯先生那儿了 他没事!
The White Witch hasn’t found out anything about him meeting me.
白巫婆还不知道他和我见面的事儿呢
The White Witch?
白巫婆?
She calls herself the Queen of Narnia,but she really isn’t.
她称自己为纳尼亚女王 可实际上并不是!
Are you all right? You look awful.
没事吧?看起来你脸色很不好
Well, what’d you expect?I mean, it’s freezing.
喔 你说呢 这儿这么冷….
How do we get out of here? Come on.
我们怎么回去? 跟我来
This way.
这边走
Peter, Peter, wake up! Peter, wake up!
彼得 彼得 快醒醒! 彼得 快醒醒!
It’s there! It’s really there!
它存在!它确实存在! 嘘…
Lucy, what are you talking about? Narnia!
露西 你在说什么呢? 纳尼亚!
It’s all in the wardrobe like I told you!
在衣橱里 真的存在我告诉过你的那另外一个世界!
You’ve just been dreaming, Lucy. But I haven’t!
你是不是又做梦了 露西 那不是梦!
I saw Mr. Tumnus again!And this time Edmund went too.
我又见到汤姆那斯先生了!还有 这次爱德蒙也到了那里
You… You saw the faun?
你…也见到那只半人羊了?
Well, he didn’t actually go there with me.
喔 事实上 他并不是和我一起去的
He…
他…
What were you doing, Edmund?
你那时在做什么 爱德蒙?
I was just playing along.
就自己一个人玩儿啊
I’m sorry, Peter.
对不起 彼得
I shouldn’t have encouraged her,
我真不该和她一起胡闹
but you know what little children are like these days.
可是要知道 现在的孩子们都这么调皮…
They just don’t know when to stop pretending.
总是不知道何时该适可而止
You children are one shenanigan
你们这些不听话的孩子
shy of sleepin’ in the stable!
是不是非要我把你们赶到马厩里!
Professor. I’m sorry. I told them you were not to be disturbed.
教授…对不起 我告诉过他们不要打扰您的
It’s all right, Mrs. Macready.I’m sure there’s an explanation.
没关系 麦克里迪女士 我相信他们是有原因的
But first of all, I think this one is in need of a little hot chocolate.
你先帮我给这位小女士 泡杯热巧克力吧
Come along, dear.
过来 亲爱的…
You seem to have upset the delicate internal balance of my housekeeper.
我的管家似乎被你们烦得够呛 变得有些歇斯底里了
We’re very sorry, sir.It won’t happen again.
很抱歉 先生 我们保证 以后不会这样了
It’s our sister, sir. Lucy.
都是因为我们的小妹妹露西 先生
The weeping giri. Yes, sir.
那个哭鼻子的小女孩? 是的 先生
She’s upset. Hence the weeping.
她很难过 所以就哭鼻子了
It’s nothing.
没什么大不了的
We can handle it. Oh, I can see that.
我们自己能解决 噢 是吗
She thinks she’s found a magical land.
她说她发现了一片魔幻大♥陆♥…
In the upstairs wardrobe.
就在楼上的衣橱中!
What did you say?
什么?
The wardrobe, upstairs.
呃 楼上的…衣橱
Lucy thinks she’s found a forest inside.
露西说她在其中发现了一片森林!
She won’t stop going on about it.
还固执地要我们相信她
What was it like? Like talking to a lunatic.
什么样的? 我们就像在和一个疯子交谈…
No, no, no, not her. The forest.
不 不 不 不是问她的情况 我想听听那森林是什么样的?
You’re not saying you believe her? You don’t?
您相信她说的是真的? 你们不相信她吗?
But of course not.
当然不
I mean, logically, it’s impossible.
至少 从理论上说 这不可能
What do they teach in schools these days?
现在的老师都是怎么教育孩子的啊
Edmund said they were only pretending.
爱德蒙说 她只是在和我们耍调皮
He’s usually the more truthful one, is he?
通常他更可信吗?
No. This would be the first time.
不 这是头一回
Well, if she’s not mad and she’s not lying,
喔 要是她没有什么不正常 又没有在说谎
then logically we must assume she’s telling the truth.
那么我们也最好接受她的说法
You’re saying that we should just believe her?
您是说 我们该相信她?
She’s your sister, isn’t she?You’re her family.
她是你们的妹妹 你们是一家人
You might just try acting like one.
至少你们该装作相信她…
Peter winds up,poised to take yet another wicket!
彼得奋力一掷 成功淘汰又一个击球者!
Wake up, Dolly Daydream.
呜噗!醒醒吧 别做白日梦了
Why can’t we play hide and seek again?
为什么不玩捉迷藏了?
I thought you said it was a kid’s game.
你不是说玩那游戏太幼稚了么?
Besides, we could all use the fresh air.
何况 到户外来呼吸点儿新鲜空气也未尝不是件好事儿!
It’s not like there isn’t air inside.
屋子里又不是呼吸不到新鲜空气…
Are you ready? Are you?
准备好了? 扔吧
Well done, Ed. You bowled it!
干的漂亮 爱德蒙 球你扔的啊!
What on earth is goin’ on? The Macready!
又怎么了?! 是麦克里迪女士!
Come on!
快跑!
No, no, back, back, back!
不 不行 往回 回去!
Come on! You’ve got to be joking.
快过来啊! 呃 你不是开玩笑吧?!
Get back!
往里面点儿!
My toe! I’m not on your toe!
我的脚丫! 我没踩到你呢!
Move back. Will you stop shoving?
往里面点儿 别推啊!
Impossible.
真不可思议!
Don’t worry.
别想太多了
I’m sure it’s just your imagination.
这不过是你们的臆想罢了
I don’t suppose saying we’re sorry
我想现在即使我们向你道歉…
would quite cover it. No. It wouldn’t.
是不够的 是啊
But that might!
不过…这样就没事儿了!
Stop it!
别闹了!
You little liar.
你这小骗子
You didn’t believe her, either. Apologize to Lucy.
你们不是也不相信她 快向露西道歉
Say you’re sorry. All right! I’m sorry.
快说对不起! 好啦!对不起!
That’s all right.
没关系
Some children just don’t know when to stop pretending.
有些孩子就是不知道何时该适可而止
Oh, very funny.
噢 很有趣
Maybe we should go back.
或许我们该回去了
But shouldn’t we at least take a look around?
不四处看看吗?
I think Lucy should decide.
我觉得 这该由露西决定
I’d like you all to meet Mr. Tumnus!
我带你们去见汤姆那斯先生吧!
Well, then Mr. Tumnus it is.
好 那就去汤姆那斯先生那里
But we can’t go hiking in the snow dressed like this.
难道我们得就穿得这么单薄在雪地里走吗?
No.
当然不
But I’m sure the professor wouldn’t mind us using these.
而且 我想 教授是不会介意 我们借他的衣服穿穿的
Anyway, if you think about it logically,
何况 换个角度想 理论上来说
we’re not even taking them out of the wardrobe.
我们甚至没有把它们带出衣橱呢
But that’s a giri’s coat! I know.
这可是女孩儿的大衣啊! 我知道

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!