I… I don’t know.
我…我也不知道
People do it when they meet each other.
反正大家见面时都这样做
Well, then, Lucy Pevensie from the shining city of War Drobe
喔 那么…来自“空物”大♥陆♥
in the wondrous land of Spare Oom,
奇妙“衣橱城”的露西·佩文西小姐
how would it be if you came and had tea with me?
你是否愿意和我一起喝杯茶呢?
Well, thank you very much, but I…
喔 谢谢你的好意 不过…
I probably should be getting back.
我可能得回去了
It’s only just around the corner.
我家很近 就在拐角那儿
And there’ll be a glorious fire with toast and tea and cakes.
你可以在温暖的篝火旁品味清香的茶和美味的蛋糕土司
And, perhaps, we’ll even break into the sardines.
还有 或许…我们还能吃上点儿沙丁鱼
I don’t know. Come on.
我不知道… 来吧
It’s not every day that I get to make a new friend.
我可是很少有机会 能认识新朋友的喔
Well, I suppose I could come for a little while.
喔 或许 我可以去你那儿呆一会
If you have sardines.
只要你有沙丁鱼!
By the bucketload.
有好几桶呢
You all right?
不累吧?
Well, here we are.
喔 我们到了
Come along.
快过来啊
After you. May I help you with that?
你先进去 我来帮你拿吧
Thank you very much.
谢谢了
Now, that… that is my father.
那…那是我父亲
He has a nice face.
他可真慈祥
He looks a lot like you.
看起来和你很像呢
No.
不…
No, I’m not very much like him at all, really.
不 事实上我和他并不十分相像
My father’s fighting in the war.
我爸爸还在打仗呢
My father went away to war too.
我爸爸也去打过仗了
But that was a long, long time ago.
可那是很久很久以前的事儿了
Before this dreadful winter. Winter’s not all bad.
在这个该死的寒冬之前 冬天也不是那么令人讨厌
There’s ice skating and snowball fights.
大家可以滑冰 打雪仗什么的…
And Christmas! Not here.
噢!还有圣诞节! 可这儿没有…
No. No, we haven’t had a Christmas in a hundred years.
不 实际上 我们这儿 已经有一百年没过圣诞了
What? No presents for a hundred years?
什么?已经有一百年 没收到过圣诞礼物了?
AIways winter, never Christmas.
绵延的冬季 虚无的圣诞
It’s been a long winter.
真是个漫长的冬季啊…
But you would have loved Narnia in summer.
不过 相信你会喜欢夏季的纳尼亚
Wefauns danced with the dryads all night,
我们常与森林女神联欢
and, you know, we never got tired.
不知疲倦地彻夜共舞
And music. Oh, such music!
还有音乐!噢 那么动听的音乐!
Would… would you like to hear some now?
你…现在想听听吗?
Yes, please.
噢 当然
Now, are you familiar
你听说过…
with any Narnian lullabies? Sorry, no.
纳尼亚摇篮曲吗? 抱歉 不大熟悉…
Well, that’s good.
喔 没关系
Because this… probably won’t sound anything like one.
因为…我将为你演奏的旋律 会让你你耳目一新的
Oh, I should go. It’s too late for that now.
噢 我该走了 可现在已经很迟了
I’m such a terrible faun.
我真是个坏蛋
Oh, no.
噢 不
You’re the nicest faun I’ve ever met.
你是我见过最友好的半人羊了!
Then I’m afraid you’ve had a very poor sampling.
那是因为你总共也没见过几只
No. You can’t have done anything that bad.
不 你不可能做过什么坏事的!
It’s not something I have done,Lucy Pevensie.
那不是我做过的事 露西·佩文西
It’s something I am doing.
而是我正在做的事
What are you doing?
什么是“你正在做的事”?
I’m kidnapping you.
我在试图绑♥架♥你
It was the White Witch.
这是白巫婆的指令
She’s the one who makes it always winter, always cold.
就是她 让这里变成死寂而苍茫的严冬
She gave orders.
她下令…
If any of us ever find a human wandering in the woods,
如果我们谁在林子里碰到了迷路的人类
we’re supposed to turn it over to her.
就得捉住他们 送去给她处置
But, Mr. Tumnus, you wouldn’t.
可是 汤姆那斯先生 你才不会这样做呢!
I thought you were my friend.
你不是我的朋友吗
Now. She may already know you’re here.
现在 她或许已经知道你在这儿了
The woods are full of her spies.
森林里布满了她的眼线
Even some of the trees are on her side.
甚至有些树木都在帮她秘密监视着
Can you find your way back from here?
你能自个儿找到回去的路吗?
I think so. All right.
我想可以 那好
Will you be all right?
你不会有事吧?
Hey, hey, hey.
嘿 嘿…
I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.
对不起 我很抱歉…
Here.
给你
Keep it. You need it more than I do.
留着吧 你比我更需要它
No matter what happens, Lucy Pevensie,
无论发生什么 露西·佩文西
I am glad to have met you.
我都不后悔认识了你这个朋友
You’ve made me feel warmer than I’ve felt in a hundred years.
与你相处使我体会到百年寒冬中的温暖
Now go.
回去吧
Go!
快!
Ready or not, here I come!
准备好了?我来了喔!
It’s all right! I’m back! I’m all right!
我没事儿!我回来了!我很好!
Shut up! He’s coming!
闭嘴!他就要来了!
You know, I’m not sure you two have quite got the idea of this game.
你们俩…知道捉迷藏该怎么玩儿吧?
Weren’t you wondering where I was?
你不想知道我刚才在哪吗?
That’s the point.That was why he was seeking you.
本来就该这样啊!这就是为什么他要找你
Does this mean I win?
那算我赢了吧?
I don’t think Lucy wants to play anymore.
看来露西不想玩儿了
I’ve been gone for hours.
我都离开好几个小时了!
Lucy, the only wood in here is the back of the wardrobe.
露西 这里唯一的“树木” 就是衣橱的背面
One game at a time, Lu.We don’t all have your imagination.
要玩捉迷藏就玩捉迷藏 我们可没你那么丰富的想象力
But I wasn’t imagining!
可那不是我的幻想!
That’s enough, Lucy.
露西 够了
I wouldn’t lie about this!
我何必要撒谎呢?!
Well, I believe you.
喔 我相信你
You do? Yeah, of course.
你相信我? 当然
Didn’t I tell you about the field in the cupboards?
记得我提到过的那个碗橱里的广场吗?
Will you just stop?
你闹够了没有?
You just have to make everything worse, don’t you?
还嫌不够乱吗?
It was just a joke!
我只不过开个玩笑!
When are you gonna learn to grow up?
你什么时候才能学着懂事点儿呢?
Shut up! You think you’re Dad,but you’re not!
闭嘴!你以为你是爹地 可你不是!
Well, that was nicely handled.
喔 这下可好
But… it really was there.
可是…那儿真的有个新世界呢!
Susan’s right, Lucy.
苏珊说得没错 露西…
That’s enough.
到此为止吧
Lucy.
露西
Where are you?
你在哪儿?
Lucy.
露西
Hope you’re not afraid of the dark.
希望你不会怕黑喔
Lucy?
露西
Lucy?
露西?
Lucy!
露西!
Lucy.
露西
Where are you?
你在哪儿?
Lucy.
露西
I think I believe you now.
现在我相信你了 出来吧!
Lucy.
露西
Lucy?
露西?
Leave me alone! What is it now, Ginarrbrik?
放开我! 怎么了 基纳比克?
Make him let me go!I didn’t do anything wrong!
让他放我走吧! 我没做什么错事!
How dare you address the Queen of Narnia?
你竟敢支使纳尼亚女王?
I didn’t know!
我又不知道!
You will know her better hereafter! Wait!
你会乖乖记牢的! 等等!
What is your name, Son of Adam?
你叫什么名字 “亚当之子”?
Edmund.
爱德蒙
And how, Edmund,did you come to enter my dominion?
那么 爱德蒙 你是怎么踏入我的国土的?
I’m not sure.I was just following my sister.
我也不知道…我就是跟着我的妹妹
Your sister? How many are you? Four.
你的妹妹?你们有几个人? 4个
Lucy’s the only one that’s been here before.
露西是唯一曾到过这儿的
She said she met some faun called Tumnus.
她还说认识了一个 叫汤姆那斯的半人羊朋友
Peter and Susan didn’t believe her.I didn’t either.
彼得和苏珊不相信她 我也是
Edmund, you look so cold.Will you come and sit with me?
爱德蒙 你觉得冷吧 愿和我坐一块儿吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!