张伯伦 这列车不能停
Chamberlain, I’m not stopping that train
直达亚诺
It goes to Janov
麦肯齐上校
Colonel MacKenzie
不 你听我说 麦肯齐
Now you listen to me, MacKenzie
你不要多管 大夫
Stay out of this, Dr Stradner
那狗的病情好转了
Colonel, the dog is recovering
你不信你就问他吧 乔纳森
Well, just ask him, Jonathan, that’s all
我不信!
I can’t believe that a thousand people…
国际卫生组织居然会存心要害死这车上的千把人
would be intentionally sent to their death by International Health Organization?
这不违背他们自己的宗旨吗?
It defeats the purpose of the group, doesn’t it?
那你问
Ask him
凭灵感?
On a hunch?
我前不久的灵感不挺灵吗?
My last one didn’t turn out too badly
张伯伦大夫
Dr Chamberlain
抱歉 刚才电♥话♥断了
Sorry, we got cut off
再过四小时你们就到亚诺
You’ll be arriving in Janov in a little over four hours
我们都安排好了
Everything’s been arranged
如果你觉得还缺什么的话
If you think of anything else that you might need…
是的 有一件事
Yes, there’s one thing
什么?
Yes?
卡桑德拉大桥不安全
The Cassandra Crossing, it’s unsafe
这话什么意思?
What do you mean by that?
就是不安全
I mean, it’s unsafe
那条线从1948年就不通车了
It’s a disused line that was closed down in 1948
不过 大夫 铁路当局向我们保证…
Now, Doctor, the railroad authorities assures us that…
周围的人 他们都不敢住在桥底下了
And the people around there won’t even live under it anymore
那桥 你经过过吗?
Oh, you’ve been there, have you?
没有 可有个列车员 有个旅客经过过
No, but the Conductor has and one of my passengers
他们在这儿 要谈谈吗?
They’re standing right here beside me, Would you…
张伯伦大夫 你听我说
Now, Dr Chamberlain, you listen to me
我们用电子计算机和派人
We’ve had that bridge tested for stress for stress tolerance
检查过这桥的载重量
by computer and personal inspection
数据就在我面前
I’ve got the figures right here in front of me
波兰政♥府♥在最近这两年里头
The Polish Government has spent more money in the last two years
修这桥的钱比他们原先造这桥的钱要多得多!
rebuilding that bridge than it cost to build the goddam thing in the first place!
这比坐班机还要
Why, there’s no more risk to you…
来得安全
than flying a scheduled airline
问题是 我不坐班机
That’s the point, l don’t fly
麦肯齐在骗人
Colonel MacKenzie is a liar
谢谢你的好意 神父
Thanks for the thought, Father
可他不信教
But he’s an atheist
我也不信
So am I
有这种事!
This is insane
我们追捕这位先生
Hardly, madam
已经不是一天两天了
We’ve been tracking your Mr Navarro for quite some time
你没看见他病了?
Yeah, but he’s sick, Can’t you see?
可能快死了
He could be dying
也可能不死
Yeah, and he may not
看来我是不怕传染的
Since I’m evidently immune to this disease
隔离期间 我要把他扣押起来
he’ll have to remain my prisoner during quarantine
他犯了什么罪?
For God’s sake, what’s he done?
他是犯了走私罪 具体点儿说 是贩毒
The charge is trafficking in contraband, To be more specific, narcotics
天啊!你这人啊
Oh, my God, what have you done?
你要不说出去
Now, you just keep your mouth shut
照我的话做 我保险你没事
and do exactly as I say and everything will be alright
你要开枪 车上的警卫
If you shoot me, there’s a guard every car
就会要你的命
They’ll cut you to pieces
那得先打死你
They’ll have to go through you first, babe
走吧
Let’s go
跟他说我病了 要找大夫
Tell me I’m very sick and I gotta see the doctor
这个人病了 他要找大夫
Now, this man is very sick, He must see the doctor
不行
No
你跟大夫说 德雷斯勒夫人要见他
Look, tell him Madame Hugo Dressier wouid llke to see him
别动!
Don’t move!
慢慢地把门拉开
Now open the door very slowly
不许动!
Nobody move!
说 你们这儿谁是头儿?
All right, who’s in charge here?
是我
I’am
你叫他们放下枪
All right, tell them to drop their guns
不说我就打死她!
Tell them, or I’ll blow her head off!
把枪放下!
Okay, drop them!
你自己
You, too!
我赞赏你的决定
I applaud your decision, sir
其实他这人没开枪的胆量
Although I seriously doubt that he has guts for it
你不许说话
You keep your mouth shut
你把枪踢过来
All right, kick that one over here
你过那边去
You move over there
现在
All right
你叫这火车停下
I want this train stopped, now!
这得麦肯齐上校下命令
My orders come from, Colonel MacKenzie
听好了 伙计 我不管你听谁的
Now, llsten to me, fella, I don’t give a damn about your orders
现在你听我的
I’m giving the orders now
我要你停下这车
I said I want this train stopped
再派架直升机来
And I want a helicopter brought here immediately
她跟我一起走
She’s going with me
你要是捣鬼 我杀了她
And any funny stuff out of you and she’s dead
明白吗?
Is that clear?
我没权力叫车停下
I’m not authroized to stop this train!
你有权力了
Now you’re authroized
车上有43名警卫
There are 43 armed guards on this train
那好
Okay
我先打死你
Then, llI start with you
然后我一个个挨个打
Then, I’ll go through every damn one of them if I have to…
直到有人肯叫这车停下
till I find the one who’ll give the order to stop the train
你打 罗比
Well, go ahead, Robby, Go ahead, Doctor
罗比 打呀
Well, Robby, do it
打死他 一个个打
Start with him, then him, then him
别忘了这个
Don’t forgive him
打完了 还有40个
And then, you’ve got 40 more
打呀 打呀 罗比
Come on, Robby!
一个不留
I know you can do it well
还等什么 罗比?
What do you need, Robby?
等什么?
What do you need?
要打一支吗♥啡♥?
Another shot of heroin?
吗♥啡♥?这可太次了
Heroin, how common, darling
太次?
Common?
是没有胆子
And without courage
想打死我?
Going to shoot me?
打吧!你打吧!
Go on, Rob! Do it!
开枪啊!开枪打吧!
Go on, do it!
你就开枪吧!开呀 你开枪啊
I know you can do it, do it!
开呀!开呀!
Do it! Go on and do it! Do it! Do it!
走开!
Get back!
这枪是我丈夫造的
You know that my Hugo makes these…
看起来真是物尽其用
He’ll be delighted that you’re using them
把这人铐起来
I want this man confined up front
不 叫他跟我走吧
Oh, no, he’s going with me
不行
Now, wait…
他还能跑了吗?
I mean, where could he go to?
带他走
Okay, take him
走 宝贝
Come on, baby
大夫 你看
Guess what, Doc?
她想吃了
She’s hungry
完全可以肯定 上校
There’s no doubt about it, Colonel
这狗的生命力恢复了
The dog’s vital signs are steadily improving
给张伯伦打电♥话♥
Call Doctor Chamberlain
告诉他
Tell him!
这情况可能对他有用
That information might be useful to him
说什么?
Tell him what?
告诉他这条狗好像暂时好一些?
That a Basset hound appears to be temporarily recovering?