又给我弄砸了!
Shit, l did it again
给我点烟
Light me, baby
这本倒霉书还没看完?
Haven’t you finished that damn thing yet?
再不去 吃不上午饭啦
Come on, we’re gonna be late for lunch
宝贝 去看看亚咕好吗?
Go&see about lago, would you, baby?
那破行李车里一定到处灌风
It must be so draughty in that miserable baggage car
我看过 它挺好 比我强 在吃饭
I told you he’s fine, At least, he’s eating
嗯 等它吃完了我们吃
Then after, we’ll have lunch
我说 每小时去看它一次 太没有必要了
Now look, l don’t see any reason to check on him every hour
它不过是个狗
For God’s sake, he’s only a dog
你把我当成什么了?
I mean, what’s that make me?
那就叫列车员去
Perhaps the Conductor would be kind enough…
要知道 我可不是一件托运的行李
I’m not a piece of luggage that’s checked through all the way
你别这么激动 宝贝
Don’t be so dramatic, darling
我现在饿了 我要吃
I’m hungry now and I want to eat
– 过来 – 饿了要吃!
– Come here. – Now, damn it!
过来 宝贝 你可真叫人爱
Come here, you’re such a beautiful baby
我怎么会怄你呢?
I don’t mean to make you angry
就爱怄我
You love it?
我爱你!宝贝!
I love you, baby, you!
对不起 德莱斯乐太太
Oh, excuse me, Madame Dressier
不碍事 幸亏你敲门了
Don’t be silly, Thank goodness you knocked
喔
Bravo!
好!你就舒坦舒坦 好好休息会儿
Now, why don’t you make yourself nice and comfortable
亚咕怎么办?
What about ago?
别管亚咕
Never mind lago
你病啦?
You all right?
我是大夫 是不是有病?
I’m a doctor, Are you sure you’re all right?
来杯威士忌加冰块
Wild Turkey on the Rocks, please
我是赫尔曼·卡普莱
Uh, Herman Kaplan
你好 乔纳森·张伯伦
How do you do? Jonathan Chamberlain
要点儿黑橄榄
And some black olives
我看见你手上没戴表
I could not help but notice you do not wear a watch
碰巧我戴着一块很好的表要出♥卖♥♥♥
I have a particularly fine one in my possession which is for sale
你看错了 卡普莱先生 我手上有表
On the contrary, Mr Kaplan, I’ve got a very fine watch
希望你不要见怪
I hope you will not take offence
希望你别拿我的表
I hope you will not take my watch
张伯伦大夫 请你去用餐
Dr Chamberlain, your table’s ready now
好的 餐车见
Okay, See you inside
那逃犯非常可能在那趟车上
We strongly suspect our man is on that train, sir
所以让那趟车经过巴塞尔
In which case, we can take them past Basel, N u rem burg
纽伦堡 直接开往波兰
and on into Poland
我知道 波兰是华沙条约国
I know, sir, l know it’s a Warsaw Pact country
不过我有办法
But I think we can handle it
再说 就近也只有那儿可去了
Besides it’s the nearest available choice
另外 还有一个把千把人都隔离起来的问题
Then there’s the additional problem of housing 1000 people in quarantine
就像俗话说的
There is a way of putting it, sir
要做到内紧外松 表面上好像没事一样
by keeping alive the sense of urgency without really levelling with them
当然 这只是个应急的办法
Well, mind you it’s just a contingency plan
这条线路多年没通车了
The railroad line hasn’t been used for years
不过 波兰政♥府♥说可以通车
But the Polish Government says it’s been checked regularly
让列车绕过喀尔巴降山到亚努
We can bring them into Janov on the other side of the Carpathians…
穿过崖谷伦克波山口
through the Jablunkov Pass…
跨过克松德罗波桥 当地人又叫它卡桑德拉大桥
over the Kasundruv Presed Bridge what they call The Cassandra Crossing
– 你要土豆还是米饭?- 要米饭
– Potatoes, Sister, or rice? – Rice, please
天主授予尔所赐之物 我等感谢称颂
For what we are about to receive may the Lord make us truly thankful
你不做祷告?
Don’t you say grace?
卡特琳娜!
Katerina!
你替我们做了 姑娘
You said enough for all of us, sweets
说实话 大夫 我是久闻您的大名了
I must confess, Dr Chamberlain your name is so famous and yet…
可是 很惭愧 不知你专长什么
I’m ashamed, l really don’t know why
我怕说起来你嫌烦
I wouldn’t want to bore you with all the…
那别说 她就嫌我说话烦
Then don’t God forbid we should both bore her
接着说 大夫
You were saying, Doctor?
我研究出一个
Well, that I’ve developed a process…
能使低能儿童不健全的脑细胞得到恢复的办法
where defective brain cells can be rejuvenated in retarded children
噢 你瞧 宝贝
Oh, you see, darling
快谢谢大夫 这下你可有治了
Thanks to the good doctor there’s hope for you yet
列车员 巴塞尔什么时候到?
Hey, 00nductor, When do we get to Basel?
我是报务员
I’m the Radio Operator
那么 报务员 巴塞尔什么时候到?
Okay, Radio Operator, So when do we get to Basel?
再过半小时
In half an hour
– 我说过时间够的 – 啊 好吧
– See? We do have time. – That’s great
说吧
Tell me…
嗯 雨果德雷斯勒夫人!真糟糕!
Madame Hugo Dressler, Goddamnit!
大军♥火♥商
Hugo Dressier?
对 他妻子在车上
Wife of the German arms bllllonaire
这事情难办了
He’ll raise a hell of a stink
国家警♥察♥局报告
Interpol reports a heroin peddler…
车上有一名他们在追捕的贩毒犯
on the train they’ve been tracking half way across Europe
还不如给我追捕到那个报务员呢
I wish they’d track down that goddamn Radio Operator
去追的直升飞机在哪儿?
Where the helI’s that chopper I ordered?
接空中指挥中心
Give me Central Air Control
我的天!张伯伦大夫也在车上!
Oh, my God! Jonathan Chamberlain is aboard
能起作用?
Is that good news?
很可能 他是神经外科大夫
It could be… a brilliant neuro-surgeon
好
Right
飞机早出发了
The chopper’s airborne, sir
叫他们待命
Have them stand by
叫他们待命 听候我们命令
Tell them to hang on there, We’ll get right back to them
现在 少校 大夫 我们要做好各种准备
Well, Major, doctor, at least we’ve got every option wired
旋风297报告
Whirlwind 297 to Control
现在转向210
Turning now on heading 210
半小时白白浪费了
One whole entire half-hour to Basel
要命 你真的要等火车进了站再说吗?
Oh, boy, we might as well have started as the train was rolling into the station
你少说两句吧
Just lay off, wllI you?
我上厕所了
I guess I’ll wash up
怎么回事?
What?
亚咕一定会很高兴 大夫 您不介意吧?
lago will be so grateful, Doctor, do you mind?
我还没吃完
I wasn’t quite finished
这块也拿去填填它肚子吧
Maybe this will be some compensation, Madame Dressier
太谢谢你了
Thank you very much
乔纳森 我有话跟你说
I have to speak to you
我就猜着大夫不会是一个人的
I knew it, Doctor, you’ve been hiding someone from us
这是我前妻 德雷斯勒夫人
This is my ex-wife, Madame Dressier
– 你好 – 你好
– Hello – Hello
我叫纳瓦罗 你好 夫人
R.J. Navarro, how do you do, madame?
乔纳森 走吧
Jonathan, now
有话回头说吧 这车一时半刻到不了
It will have to wait, darling, after all, it’s going to be quite a long trip
是到不了 永远也到不了
You bet it is, but not to where you think
你又来灵感了
Oh, another one of our hunches?
我妻子最相信灵感了
My wife is a great believer in hunches
她凭灵感认为我能做她的好丈夫
You see, once upon a time, she’d a hunch that I was the right man for her
虽然跟我离婚两次
We’ve been divorced twice since…
她还老是缠着我
and still I can’t get rid of her
车不是开向巴塞尔
We’re not headed for Basel
另外 沿途警♥察♥还不许任何人上这列车 懂了吗?
And the police are preventing anyone else from getting on this train
张伯伦大夫 有你的无线电♥话♥ 是急事
Excuse me, Dr Chamberlain radio- telephone, it’s urgent
失陪了
Will you excuse me?
再要点儿酒
Order some more champagne
我就回来
Ill be right back
出了什么事?
I wonder what’s going on
别大惊小怪 宝贝 这是打情骂俏 俗气
Oh, don’t be alarmed, darling, It’s a simple love spat, so crude
准是这列车了
That’s got to be it
旋风297报告
Whirlwind 297 to Control
看见这列火车了
We’ve established visual contact
要是真有什么大不了的事儿 那你把我宰了
If this really turns out to be something, then you can really belt me
我饶不了你
Oh, you bet I will
列车员 刚才有个下流家伙想…
Hey, Conductor, there’s a pervert around here who tried to…
天啊!我看头等车一点儿不好
Oh, gracious! I don’t think I like First Class so far