把枪捡起来
Somebody, get the gun!
好了
Got it!
蹲下!
Get down!
有希望吗?
How are we doing?
大概快到车头了
He must be halfway there by now
什么
What?
你怎么回来了?
What the hell are you doing here?
不行 我过不去
It’s no good, l can’t make it
你怎么会过不去?
What do you mean, you can’t make it?
他们上车顶了
They’re all over the top
什么?
What?
你要是不信 你上去看看
If you don’t believe me, go up and have a look for yourself
– 卡特琳娜…卡特琳娜 你在哪儿?- 她去那边了
Katerina? Katerina? Katerina, where are you?
都往后走
Let’s get out of here, quick!
哈里 你过来
Halley! Come up here!
汤姆 你掩护我们
Tom! You cover us from that end
好嘞 去那守着
Haley, cover us there
还是投降吧 大夫?
Why don’t you surrender, Doctor?
我们斗不过他们
We’re in a hopeless position
谁说斗不过?
What do you mean, hopeless?
– 不给他们吃饭 – 少说两句
– We can keep them from eating – Will you stop
麦克斯 还有一个办法
Max, there may be one other way
能不能把我们这儿跟前面的车分开?
Is it possible to disconnect this part of the train from the rest?
每节车都能分开 大夫
Each car has its own control box, Doctor
不过电子挂钩是装在车底下
But the electronic coupling is serviced from underneath
就在厨房♥底下
Right there, under the kitchen
– 我们从哪儿下去呢?- 干嘛?
– How the hell do we cut through here? – For what?
我想把这儿跟前面的车分开
I’m going to try to disconnect this part of the train from the rest
这应该有个出口啊
Theere must be something down here
乔纳森 乔纳森 那前面的人呢?
Jonathan, Jonathan, What about the other people?
我考虑过前面的人 那后面的人怎么办?
I’m thinking about these people
只能这样!
We’ve got no choice
那他们死定了!孩子们呢?
They’re all going to die! The children!
还有那女孩 她叫什么?
The girl over there, what’s her name?
别说了
Jennifer, stop it!
卡特琳娜
Katerina… Stop it!
别说了 别说了!
But how can I? Stop it!
前面车人少 份量轻
That’s part of the plan
有可能过得了那桥
They stand a better chance of crossing the bridge
懂吗?
Do you understand?
这个烧什么的?
That, how does that work? Gas
– 煤气 – 铁罐的
– Gas? – Propane
– 铁罐呢?- 在这儿
– Gas from where? – Propane, here
– 我出去会儿 – 不!
– I’ll be back – Babe No!
不要紧 就回来 坐下
It’s all right, I’ll be right back, sit down
这是开关 记住这开关
There’s the valve, Remember that valve
丙烷重 往下沉
Propane is heavy, it sinks
碰到一点儿火星就会炸
At the slightest spark the whole thing will blow up
懂吗?
Do you understand?
但愿别把整列火车炸出轨
Just so it doesn’t blow the entire train off the tracks
找点儿废纸、纸盒、木片 都行
Now, get any paper, boxes, wood anything…
再找条线做引火的
A ball of twine to use as a fuse
千万别忘了火柴 点火的东西
And most important, matches or anything that lights
去吧
Okay, go on
请你们等一等
Wait a minute, llsten to me, please
我说 我可以爬到车头去
Look, I might be able to reach the Engineer
叫车停下来
And stop the train by crawling along at the side of the car
我可以顺着车窗边上的铁盖子爬过去
and these still shutters here
这怎么行?
That’s impossible
也许行
Maybe not
等一等
Hey, now, wait a minute
这个人我追了两个多月
I’ve been tracking this man for two months
他爬到车外头去 就会跳车
He goes crawling around outside of this train, he’ll jump off
一个人逃命
And let us all die
跳也是死
At this speed?
那他为了什么?
What’s his alternative?
好让别人活下去
The lives of hundreds of people
纳瓦罗 你真有把握吗?
Are you sure you can make it?
我试一试
I’d like to try
纳瓦罗 不管你什么原因下了车
Navarro, if I see you touch the ground for any reason
我都不管
I don’t care why
你这案子就算结了
I’m gonna close your case right then and there
懂吗?
Do you understand?
我懂了
I understand
麦克斯 帮帮忙
Max, give me a hand
快去找双网球鞋
I’ve got to find a pair of tennis shoes quickly
汤姆 把你的鞋给我
Tom! Let me have those shoes!
太好了 放心!你知道的
Hey, don’t worry, babe, you know me
要是没门 我不会干的
If I didn’t think this was a cinch, I wouldn’t waste my time
再见
Ciao
卡特琳娜
Katerina? Katerina?
向你报告 上校 那狗的病完全好了
For your information, Colonel the dog has completely recovered
好 你就出去遛遛狗
Fine, why don’t you take him for a walk
张伯伦大夫 你们已经死了四个了
There are four men dead already
你们不可能让车停下
You have no hope of stopping this train
– 好了吗?- 好了
– Ready? – Yeah
张伯伦大夫
Dr Chamberlain…
冲过去!
Okay, go!
卡普莱
Mr Kaplan!
出去 快!
Okay, go!
往后靠
Get back!
走
Go!
再会
Good luck
不…
No!
阿姨 阿姨
No!
珍妮弗
Jennifer Yes?
纳瓦罗没爬过去
Navarro, he didn’t make it
你得快点儿
So, quick hurry on
– 给你 – 好样的
– Here – Good girl
你去把煤气开关拧开
Now, turn on the gas valve
再把大家都赶到二等车厢去
and make sure everybody’s, Gone back to the Second Class
反正一个不留
I don’t care how you do it
你是不是想留在这儿?
You don’t intend to stay here, do you?
你给我快走吧
Oh, get the hell out of here, will you? !
大家快走 大家快走
Get out of here, Iet’s get out of here
等等 不行 卡特琳娜没过来
You don’t understand, Katerina’s out there!
我丈夫也没过来!
So is my husband!
慢
Wait!
走!
Now!
汤姆!他受伤了
Tom! Tom, he’s hurt
张伯伦大夫
Dr Chamberlain!
你出来 大夫
Come out, Doctor
你还是出来吧!
For God’s sake, come out!
那我扔催♥泪♥弹♥了
You leave me no choice!
哈里!你有火柴吗?导火线点不着
Haley! Have you got a match? I can’t light the fuse
给我火柴
I need a match!
卡普莱先生!
Mr Kaplan!
卡普莱先生 卡普莱先生 到二等车去
Mr Kaplan, Mr Kaplan, Go back to the Second Class
快点去!
Go quickly
阿姨 阿姨…
Nanny, nanny…
姑娘
Sweets!
阿姨
Nanny
来 姑娘 到我这儿来
Come on, sweets, come on, Run to me, sweets!
乔纳森
Jonathan!
阿姨 阿姨
Nanny…
乔纳森
Jonathan!
阿姨
Nanny
乔纳森
Jonathan!
乔纳森
Jonathan!
– 斯达克少校 – 是
– Major Stack – Yes, sir