国际卫生组织总部 日内瓦
危险勿近
日内瓦-斯德哥尔摩
巴塞尔-巴黎-布鲁塞尔
阿姆斯特丹-哥本哈根
珍妮弗·里斯普利
J·西普柯蒂斯医生
日内瓦 斯德哥尔摩
巴塞尔
高压危险
亚努 卡桑德拉大桥
卡桑德拉大桥
喂 别乱跑 急诊室是在那边
Now, wait, fellas, the Emergency Room is on the other side
在那边…
De I’autre…
别跳 别跳!
No, man, no!
可把你盼来了
Thank God, you’re here
喂 是的 他刚到
Yes, sir. Yes, he just arrived
你的电♥话♥
It’s for you
你稍等一会儿
He’ll be right with you
喂 是的 我到现场了
Sir? Yes, sir, I’m on the scene, sir
对 我懂
I realise that
我会处理好的
Now, don’t worry, I’ll handle it
我想见一见主治大夫
Can I speak to the doctor in charge please?
– 我就是 – 我是麦肯齐
– I’m Dr Stradner. – MacKenzie here.
你应该告诉我们
Oh! lt’s crucial you tell us…
他怎么得这种病的
everything you know about this disease
我们现在感到非常困惑
Mr MacKenzie, we’re quite at a loss as to…
知道这个人是谁吗?姓名?国籍?
Do you know who this man is? His name? His nationality?
我们猜他是瑞典或者挪威人
We’ve guessed, Swedish or Norwegian
猜?那你没盘问他?
Guessed? Then you haven’t questioned him?
盘问什么?他人舒服吗?
As to what? How he is feeling?
你问 斯达克
Try him, Stack
你听好了
Listen again, fella
你的朋友在哪儿?
Var ar er van? (Where is your friend?)
我们必须找到他
Vi maste finna honom (We must find him)
他染了相同的病毒
Han har samma sjukdom scm ni (He has the same illness)
你的朋友在哪儿?
Var ar er van? (Where is your friend?)
我们必须找到他
Vi maste finna honom? (We must find him)
他感染了相同的病毒
Han har samma sjukdom scm ni? (He has the same illness)
大夫 是不是再想想办法?
Doctor, shouldn’t you be doing something in there?
麦肯齐先生
Mr MacKenzie
这病你不会一无所知吧?
What can you tell me about the bacteria?
你不是早已做出诊断了吗?
I thought you’d already disanosed the case
一种高度传染性的肺鼠疫
As a highly contagious pneumonic plague
如果这诊断是正确的
If that’s true, and I suspect it is
那它是不治之症
there is no known antidote
另外 如果美国政♥府♥
And if, as I also suspect the American Government was secretly
把这种菌株秘密地储存在这幢国际卫生组织的大楼里面
housing this bacterial strain inside the International Health Organization itself
完全不顾联♥合♥国♥第816号♥决议
in direct contravention to U.N. Resolution 816
严格禁止对细菌剂量的发展
Which strictly forbids the development of bacterial agents
我们是在研究消灭肺鼠疫
We were trying to find a method of destroying this one
叫人不能理解
I find it odd that you should pick…
为什么你们偏要在国外进行研究?
a foreign country in which to experiment
哼 我说大夫 要是没有这帮
Listen, Doctor, if some half- mad terrorist group hadn’t tried to…
打着和平旗帜的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥想来炸毁这儿
blow up this building in the name of peace
本来是没事儿的
we wouldn’t be in this mess
你现在也没事儿 麦肯齐先生
You’re not in any mess, Mr MacKenzie
算你运气 就他一个人传染上了
Consider yourself lucky no one else was exposed
幸好没有人把这种病菌带到外面去
No one else is carrying the disease
传遍欧洲
walking the streets infecting half of Europe
所以 你才说出
Then you’d have your mess
这种维护国家体面 又有内疚的大话了
instead of this momentary, patriotic embarassment
你接着问 斯达克
Try him again, Stack
你的朋友身体怎样?
Vad heten er van? (How is your friend’s health?)
我们可以帮助他
Vi kan hjalpa honom (We can help him)
人人都在找他
Vart tog han vagen? (Everyone is after him)
你好 赫尔曼
Hello, Herman
一等座还是二等座?
First class or second this morning?
今儿买♥♥卖♥♥还没开张 坐二等吧
Well, it seems like a sort of Second Class day today, Jean
一路顺风
Good trip, Herman
让一让 劳驾
Stand clear, Pardon
你的朋友在哪儿?
Vad heten er van? (Where is your friend?)
我们可以帮助他
Vi kan hjalpa honom (We can help him)
人人都在找他
Vart tog han vagen? (Everyone is after him)
向我们慕尼黑参谋部报告
Get staff Headquarters in Munich and fill them in
我们临时在你那儿办公
We’ll work out of your office here in Geneva
把这个人的东西
I want this man’s personal effects
拿来化验一下
brought up and analyzed
然后 我要跟当地最高执法官
Then I want the top Law Enforcement
跟国际警♥察♥局的分局长
Officer in this city and Canton
取得联♥系♥
And the District Head of Interpol
化验了再联♥系♥
but only then, understand?
好的
Right
没必要引起无谓的恐慌
We can’t take the chance of starting a panic
是的 大夫 有一个在逃
That’s right, Doctor, he had a friend
坐头等 神父
Come on, baby, get a drink, Come on, take a drink
不 我们教会不让报销头等票
Come on, Iago, iVs a long trip, Get some water, come on!
去斯德哥尔摩
Oh, the hell with it!
这趟车头等里没什么人
I’ll have the body taken to the autopsy lab
给你车票 铁路请客
No, Doctor
那么 我也…坐头等吧
The crime was committed on the grounds of the US diplomatic mission
反正都是铁路请客嘛
legally American soil
公事公办 赫尔曼
The fate of that man’s body falls under our jurisdiction
喔 你看这个美国打火机怎么样
Fate?
一打就着
Burn him
没门儿 赫尔曼
Open the goddam doors!
谢谢
Thank you
来 宝贝 喝点儿水
Come on, baby, drink.
来 喝点儿水 丫头 要出门了 喝点儿水
Come on, baby, drink. We are going away.
喝呀 喝!见你的鬼
Drink, you damn dog!
真见鬼
Damn dog!
我要把尸体送去解剖
I need to have the body dissectted.
不 大夫
No, doc.
这次作案是在美国外交使团所在地
This case happened at the US diplomatic delegation,
等于是美国领土
so it’s on US soil.
如何处理这个尸体是我们的权限
It’s in our power to do with the body.
那么…
So…
火化
Cremate.
这鬼门快开开
Open this damn door!
谢谢
Thank you
我老是误点
I’m always late
喔 不要紧
Oh, not at all
只怪你小手上缺一块表
You need a watch to go on that lovely wrist
你别说 这大杯威士忌+冰块
Don’t tell me
是送到11号♥的吧?
black olives and a large Wild Turkey on the Rocks for Number 11
是的 夫人
Ah, yes, madame
谢谢
Thank you
门没关
It’s open
放在床上好了
On the bed will be fine
是我 还是酒?
Me or the tray?
听说你又找到门路了 恭喜你
Well, I’d heard you’d gotten a new job. Congratulations
旅行真叫人开眼界
I find travel so broadening, don’t you?
总会碰到些最了不起的人
You run into most unexpected people
意思是你找着我 叫我感谢你?
I suppose I should be flattered by your effort to see me
找也并不难找
Oh, it wasn’t so hard
名医张伯伦
The celebrated Dr Chamberlain leaves
前往领♥取♥奖金的消息都上报了
Geneva to accept his Strasbourg Prize
也是这位名医
The same Dr Chamberlain…
看见别人开飞机心里都痒痒的
who wets his pants watching planes fly in a movie
偏偏坐了这趟车
You had to be on this train
你比过去胖了 乔纳森
You’ve gained a few pounds, Jonathan
大概最近油水捞的不少
Must be all the fat of the land you’re living on
你也混得不错
You’re not doing too badly yourself
你最近出版那本书也似乎有了好评
I noticed your latest book made the best seller list
每次跟你离婚都产生了一种新的灵感
Each new divorce from you seems to give special inspiration
啊 原来为这个
That’s why you’re here

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!