最好的水果、热蜂窝饼…
the freshest fruit, wafers hot from the stove…
就好象我是镇里最漂亮最有钱的女孩!
And as l’m a city girl, money, too!
我是多么渴望爱情啊
My dear, my thirst for love is so great,
– 就象斑马咕咕叫一般 – 滚蛋,这样会好一点
– l am fluttering like a turtle dove! – You fool! Go away!
我喜欢上了另一个男人
l love another man better than you!
真实的爱情是可悲的
True love is always ill-fated.
如果我能得到一个吻
lf l cannot hope for more, give me a kiss at least!
只是一个吻, 那然后你就走吗?
lf l do, will you leave?
当然, 我亲爱的!
Certainly, my love!
把你的嘴唇凑过来吧
Then get ready, l’m coming!
你会开心到死的
You’ll die laughing!
吻我,阿里松,快点 不要让邻居看到
Quick, the neighbours mustn’t see!
我要去天堂了之后我会变成其他的东西
l am a lord, for after this l dare hope for more.
你想干什么,阿里松? 你要为此对我负责
What have you done, Alison? You’ll pay for this!
– 马斯特罗热瓦索 – 阿里松
– Master Gervase! – Absalom!
是一个美人让你出来的?
Has some pretty girl set you on your toes?
你能借我这块烙铁吗?
Lend me that poker from the fire,
我马上就会还给你的
l’ll bring it back at once.
– 拿着,但是你想拿它干什么? – 不要担心
– Take it, but why do you want it? – Stay calm.
我明天告诉你
l’ll tell you tomorrow.
阿里松,又是我,你的阿勃萨龙.
Alison, it’s me again, your Absalom!
– 我来找你了,亲爱的 – 还有什么?
– l’m back, my love! – What now?
我给你带来一只金戒指
l’ve brought you a gold ring
我妈妈给我的 – 太漂亮了!
my mother gave me – it’s beautiful!
我再给你一个吻
lt’s yours for another kiss!
给我是吗?
lt’s my turn now.
等我过来
Leave it to me.
阿里松, 你在哪? 再来一个吻
Alison, where are you? Just one more kiss!
说话吧,我的小鸟让我知道你在哪
Speak, so l know where you are.
你再那儿
There you are!
为上帝的仁慈干杯
Water, for the love of God!
上帝啊,诺亚的洪水来了
My God, it’s Noah’s flood!
来吧,我亲爱的,快来
Husband, come on!
你知道我们女人是需要闲聊的
You know what we women are like.
这是我们的弱点
We have to talk, because we’re so fickle.
你越是不允许,我们越是想要聊
The more you deny it, the more we want it.
你结束了吗?
Are you finished?
我不会听你的使唤躺躺在这里的
l can’t just lie here at your beck and call!
非常好
That’s good.
我要水
Well?
玛丽,那点水给你的主人
Mary, fetch some water for your master!
多美的屁♥股♥
What a lovely arse!
怎么了?
What’s happening?
太漂亮了
Very nice…
– 脏鬼! – 该我了…
– Bitch! – My turn…
我亲爱的邻居
Ah, my dear neighbour.
这是我新的寄宿生 他在牛律上学
This is Master Jenkin, my now boarder. He’s a student at Oxford.
– 很高兴认识你 – 我也很高兴
– Pleased to meet you. – The pleasure is all mine.
我想之前在什么地方见过你
l think l’ve seen you somewhere before.
谁知道是哪儿呢
Who knows where?
多好看的小伙子啊
What a fine young stud.
而我, 如我丈夫所说:
But l too, as all my husbands have said:
我有全城最美的首饰
l have the best little pussy to be found in the city of Bath.
亲爱的,你还没离婚吗?
But you are married, if l am not mistaken.
毫不夸张的说
Modesty aside, l’m never short of a marriage proposal,
我随时都可以结婚
or of similar proposals.
才不是!她真是太蠢了
lf you want to know, l think it’s silly
她是一只除了窝一无所有的老鼠,
if a mouse only has one hole to hide in.
如果你愿意
lf you really want to,
我明天将和他一起去看一个仪式
l’ve agreed to go to the procession with him tomorrow.
我亲爱的丈夫
Oh, my sweet husband, beloved husband!
你为什么要离开我?
Why are you leaving me?
不要再这样了…
Never again…
来吧,我要和你说话
l want to speak to you.
说吧
Speak, then.
你抛弃了我,不用解释了
You have bewitched me, l can’t deny it.
整个晚上我都梦见你:
l dreamt of you all night:
你想杀死我,我倒下了
You tried to kill me as l was lying on my back,
满床都是血
and my bed was covered in blood.
你让我着迷
You have bewitched me.
所以你要和我结婚
So, you’ll have to marry me.
和你结婚?我还太年轻
Marry you? But l’m too young.
你知道,我丈夫快死了
You see, my poor husband is croaking his last,
那些知道内情的人都说我的梦给我带来了机会
and those who know about such things agree it’s a propitious dream.
因为血的意思就是好运
Because blood means gold.
利索塔,我的帽子
Alice, the hat!
还好吧?
How do l look?
我们走吧
Let’s go!
詹金斯, 你现在会把这个妇人带来礼物
Jenkin, will you take this woman here present
作为你已婚的妻子到我们的圣母教堂举♥行♥神圣的仪式吗?
as your wedded wife by the sacred rite of our Mother Church?
利索塔, 你现在会给这个男人带来礼物
Alice, do you take this man here present to be your wedded husband
作为你已婚的丈夫到我们的圣母教堂举♥行♥神圣的仪式吗?
by the sacred rite of our Mother Church?
这是给你撒尿的
And this is for the pee of my darling,
我亲爱的第五任丈夫
beloved fifth husband.
詹金斯
Jenkin
我希望我不会后悔:
l hope l won’t regret giving you all the land and rents
把我前四任丈夫留给我的钱和土地和你分享
left me by four husbands before you?
所有的都在这本书里了
Everything’s in this book.
都在书里,什么意思?
And what might this “everything” be? What’s in this book?
由于圣-约书亚的缘故!
For Saint Jodoca’s sake!
他讲述了加卢斯如何因为经常看窗外的世界
lt tells of Simplicius Gallus,
而最终永远的离开他的妻子
who left his wife for all time,
因为有一次他抓住她……
because once he caught her
在门后偷听
spying from behind a door.
恶魔, 用它的邪恶引导人们走向堕落,
Eve, with her perversity, has led all men to misery,
导致耶酥最终走上十字架
and Christ to the Cross.
然后桑迪普……
Then Xanthippe!
桑迪普把一个罐子扣在索克拉特的头上
Xanthippe, who poured a piss-pot over Socrates’ head,
开心的说:
and the saintly man calmly wiped himself and said:
“打雷之前,雨已经落下来了”
“Ere thunder stops, down comes the rain.”
詹金斯
Jenkin.
我讨厌那些把对我的厌恶写在脸上的人
l hate people who dare tell me my faults,
你竟敢这样!
like you think you can!
你这个贪鄙下流的家伙!
You swine!
你杀我
You killed me so you could enjoy in peace
只是为了能享用我的钱和土地
all my land and my money.
我会原谅你,在我死之前
But l forgive you, and before l die,
过来,给你最后一个吻
come here, give me one more kiss.
上帝会惩罚我的行为的
God curse me for what l’ve done.
原谅我吧,我求你了
Forgive me, l beseech you, my dear.
我原谅你
l forgive you.
我的鼻子!
My nose!
我很抱歉
Rector, l’m sorry for this illness
我的病让我无法下床,就象一个新生儿一样
that keeps me in bed like a newborn babe.
让我担心的是
Sadly, taking advantage of this,
那个磨工利用职务之便
Simpkin the miller
偷了比平时多一百倍的面粉
will steal more corn than ever.
理科特先生
Sir Rector!
因为总管死了
Since our Manciple is dying,
这事总是没法解决
or looks as if he’s about to,
我们能去看那个磨工吗?
will you give us leave to go and watch the miller grind our corn?
你想干这个工作吗?
Good, you’d like to take on this task.
我要让那个磨工一公斤的面粉也偷不着
We bet the miller won’t manage to cheat us by trickery or by force.
好的,走吧,我的学生先生
Alright. Go, gentle students.
唯一的办法就是领主能保护你
lt seems to be the only solution. May the good Lord protect you.
散散步,放松一下,很好
How lovely to gad about with nothing to do!
为什么我们要被关在学校里?
Why must we be locked in school?
你喜欢接吻时的感觉吗?
You’d like a good screw, John?
我们比和尚还惨,干涩的屁♥股♥,硬梆梆的尾巴…
We’re worse than monks, pricks permanently hard…
自♥由♥,自♥由♥
Freedom! Freedom!