救命啊
Help me!
我眼睛瞎了,好痛苦啊
l am blind, you imbeciles!
– 请个医生来 – 我眼睛瞎了
– Fetch a doctor! – l am blind!
马奇奥,快来帮我啊!我瞎了
May, help me, l am blind.
马奇奥,你在哪里?
May, where are you?
你在这儿
There you are.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
我要抓着你
l’ve got you now.
我看不到你,但我将不会放你走
l can’t see you, but l’ll never let you go.
全都出去! 我不要任何人在这里!
Everyone out! l don’t want anybody!
让我单独和马奇奥呆着
Leave me alone with May. Out!
全部人都出去,出去!
Everybody out l said! Go away!
出去,不管谁都出去!!
Get out! Get out, everyone. Everyone!
走开,所有人都走开
Go away, everyone. Everyone!
带我去我的花♥园♥,我美丽的花♥园♥
Lead me to my garden, my lovely garden
我将再也看不到它了
which l shall never see again!
这就是一月里发生的事
Poor January, led off to be deceived.
但作为补偿,当他的妻子不忠的时候
But l forbid it, for l shall give him back his sight
我将还他光明让他看到妻子的背叛
so that he can see his wife’s treachery.
如果你愿意当然可以,但是如果你恢复这个老男人的光明
You can if you wish, but if you give the old man his sight,
我将对他的妻子许下诺言
l’ll give her the power of words.
不要生气, 我让步
Don’t be angry, l give up.
但作为国王,我必须信守诺言
But l am a king, and must keep my word.
那你知道我是王后,我也将信守我的诺言
l am a queen, and like you l will keep my word.
所以你不能跟我一起生气
So you must not be angry with me.
– 我们到了吗,亲爱的? – 到了,到了
– Are we there, my love? – Yes, yes.
躺在草坪上,我的小女人
Come now, lie on the grass, my sweet little wife.
比酒还要柔软光滑的身体天真纯洁的双眼
Body sweeter than wine, doe-eyed delight…
我饿了,我要吃那些熟透了的果子
l so long to eat those lovely mulberries up on the tree!
我亲爱的妻子,这没有仆人为我们摘啊
Sweet, fruitful wife, there is no boy here to climb the tree.
而我又老又瞎
And l am old and blind.
这又怎么样,您在那儿呆着
Never mind, come over here.
当心, 亲爱的,别把你弄伤了
Careful, my dear. Do not hurt yourself.
对,就这样,很好
Yes, that’s it. Very good.
我会尽力帮你的
l’d give my very blood to help you.
那些果子成熟了吗?
Are the mulberries ripe?
吃吧,我的孩子,你饿了
Eat your fill, my child!
我的眼睛! 我看到了!我看到了
My eyes! l can see!
救命啊!
Help!
你在于什么,臭婊♥子♥?
What are you doing, whore?
您可以看见了!您可以看见了
You can see!
真是个奇迹
lt’s a miracle!
我真是太高兴了
l’m so happy!
我看到你和一个男人在于下流的事!
l saw you! That man was taking you!
我亲眼看到的,就在这棵树上
l saw it with my own eyes, up in that tree!
您胡说!
You are confused, sir!
盲了这么长的时间之后是看不清楚东西的
Your eyesight never was good.
是妒忌让您看到这些幻象的
Jealousy made you see phantoms.
我亲爱的丈夫,您可以看见了感谢上帝的这个奇迹。
Husband, your sight is restored. Let us thank God for this miracle.
没错,我的小女人,将这些都忘了吧!
Yes, little wife, let’s forget everything.
请上帝原谅我对你的那些坏想法吧!
And may the Lord forgive me if ever l thought ill of you.
你比我记忆中的更美了,我亲爱的,亲爱的马奇奥
You are even more beautiful than l remembered, my sweetest May.
来!
Come.
听...等一下...
Listen! One moment.
纯洁的马奇奥
Virgin Mary.
经过市场路过波瓦松路
Behind the market, in the fish alley.
不是旧的那个,是新的
No, not the old market, but at the now one,
我找到了两个
l found two.
朋友我将把你从我的黑皮书中删去
My friend, for your wife’s sake l’ll cross you out of our black book.
不要露出这种惊恐的样子,这次你幸运的逃脱了。
Don’t tremble like that, you were lucky this time.
我是你的朋友,我愿意帮助你,你会给我多少?
l am your friend. How much did we say?
四百,五百...全拿去
Three, four hundred… Take it all!
但看在上帝的博爱份上,不要泄露我受的惩罚
Just don’t denounce my sin, for the love of God!
你向上帝发誓你没给过我一分钱?
You swear by Christ you haven’t a copper coin to give me?
这是事实,我发誓
lt’s the truth, my lord, l swear!
朋友,我这是为了你好
Friend, l’m doing this for your sake.
但我很穷啊!可怜可怜我吧
But l am a poor man, have mercy on me.
怜悯,向法官要去吧 很快你就完蛋了
Ask the judge for mercy; you’re fried, my friend.
完蛋了
Fritters!
等一下!
One moment!
等一下,就到了
Just a minute, we’re coming!
太棒了,我的朋友,这会令你感到荣幸的
Excellent, my friend, you’ve done yourself much honour.
我还有其它任务要交给你
l have now tasks for you.
你早!这么巧
Good morning, sir, and good health!
欢迎!你要去很远的地方?
Welcome. Do you ride far today?
不,就在附近 – 去替我的主人收债
No, nearby – to collect rent.
你是管家? 是的
So you’re a rent collector? So am l.
但我对这儿还是很陌生的
But l’m a stranger to this country.
那让我们作朋友作兄弟好了
l pray you to be my friend and brother.
当然好!很荣幸
Why not? On my word of honour.
把你的手伸过来
Give me your hand.
我们将誓死为兄弟
Let us swear to be brothers until we die.
我发誓
l swear.
兄弟, 你住哪里?
Brother, where is your district,
如果有一天当我需要你该如何找到你?
if some day l should come and need you?
很远,在那里山那边
Far away, in the northern country.
但我希望你尽快来看看
l hope that soon you will visit me there.
作为管家,你为什么不给我个东西让我赚得更多?
As we’re rent collectors, teach me a trick or two to earn more money.
忘了那些犹豫不决或是惩罚, 让我们象兄弟之间一样的谈话
Forget conscience or sin, speak frankly, brother to brother.
我没赚什么大钱刚够自各儿应付
My wages are so small, and l have to manage somehow.
我靠敲诈勒索维持生活
So l live by extortion and blackmail.
我也是,离了敲诈勒索我没法儿活。
So do l. Without them l couldn’t survive.
我从不知道怜悯或是什么信仰
l know neither pity nor conscience.
这注定我们要相遇了 你叫什么名字?
We are made to be together. Tell me, brother, what is your name?
兄弟,我真的一定要告诉你吗?
Brother, do you really want to know?
我是魔鬼,我住在地狱
l am a Devil and my home is Hell.
在这儿,我和你一样的过活
l ride around to earn a living, just as you do.
你和我一样毫不犹豫的骗人
You cheat without scruples, just as l do.
我愿意做你的伙伴直至你离开我。
l will keep you good company until you forsake me.
哪怕你真的是魔鬼,我也愿意
Even if you are the Devil, l’ll keep our bargain.
我们平分我们找到的钱
We’re both out for profit.
我拿我的那份儿,你拿你的
We could share what we make.
你将会拥有人们愿意给予你的一切
That is, you can take all that men want to give you.
完全同意!你拿你那份
Agreed. You’ll take your part,
我呢,我拿所有人们愿意给我的
while l will take everything that men want to give me.
这儿,有一个将死的老太太
Here lives an old woman who’d rather break her neck than part with a penny.
我将从她那儿弄来12个便士, 我会很公正地对待她的
l’ll get twelve pence off her, by threatening to summon her to court.
上帝知道她没有什么好抱怨的了
Yet God knows she’s not guilty of the slightest sin.
看着,我们就从这儿动手, 学着点儿,上帝看着你呢
Look at how we do things around here – and learn.
我能帮你点什么?
What can l do for you gentlemen?
我有一张传票: 违者以逐出教会论处
l have a letter here: on pain of excommunication,
明天你去主教代理那里回答一些事情
you must appear before the archdeacon tomorrow.
回答一些事情…
Answer to the court for certain things…
你知道我要说什么
You know what l mean.
就为这12个辅币,我给你
Twelve pence, and you’ll be acquitted.
以圣母玛丽亚的名义,我到哪里去弄12个辅币?
Where will l find twelve pence, in the name of Holy Mary?
我以我的生命发誓我从来就没有12个辅币
ln all my life l’ve never had, even seen, twelve pence.
可怜一下这个可怜的老女人吧
Have pity on me, l’m poor and old.
给我,不然我就把你的壶拿走,你还欠着我一笔债呢
Pay up, or l’ll take your now pitcher to settle our debt.
你欺骗你的丈夫的时候是我帮你交的保释金
l paid your fine when you cuckolded your poor husband.
你说谎,我从来就没有被法庭传唤过
Lies! l’ve never been summoned to court in my life!
我从来就没有做过坏事
And l’ve never been wicked with my body.
是魔鬼拿走了你的身体和我的壶
May the Devil take your body, and my pitcher, too!
那好,亲爱的老妈妈
Come now, dear mother.
这就是你所希望的?你是认真的吗?
Did you really mean what you said?
魔鬼将带走他和他的壶,除非他后悔
Yes, the Devil take him alive, and the pitcher, unless he repents!
我后悔?不,老巫婆
Repent? No, you old witch, don’t bank on it.
我不会因拿了你什么而后悔的,不管我会碰到什么
l won’t repent for what l take from you, no matter what happens.
兄弟,别不高兴
Brother, don’t take it ill.
这个壶和你这个人在法律上都属于我
This pitcher and your body are mine by right.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!