Again, it’s item number 2J794387.
我们会在”钻石盛宴”上
We’re doing diamonds all night long
通宵展示钻石
During our diamond spectacular.
我们即将展示的是
We’re going to be showcasing…
你不怎么锻炼 对吧
You don’t really work out, do you?
我不能这么做
I don’t think I can do this.
为什么
Why?
你是同性恋吗
Are you gay?
不 我
No. I…
我只是 我认为
I just… I think…
你不想跟一个怪胎做♥爱♥ 是吗
You don’t want to have sex with a freak, huh?
不 不
No. No.
我不觉得你是怪胎
I don’t think that you’re a freak.
我觉得
I think…
我很喜欢你
I like you a lot.
听着 我不在乎你喜不喜欢我
Look, I don’t care if you like me or not.
我只想你跟我做♥爱♥
I just want to get this over with.
你不觉得
Don’t you think…
你不觉得有点儿快吗
Don’t you think this is a little bit fast?
我是说
I mean…
听着
Look…
乔治娅
Georgia?
你走吧
Just leave.
什么
What?
那我们一起走吧
Why don’t we both just go, then?
不如 不如我们一起吃点东西
What… What if I just got us something to eat,
然后待在一起 看看电视
And we could hang out in here and watch tv together and…
你走啊
Just leave!
该死
Damn it.
-你还好吗 -还好
– Are you okay? – Yeah.
干吗
What?
他们在那儿
Right there.
天啊
Oh, my god.
怎么
What?
你不记得这地方了吗
Don’t you remember this place?
好吧
Oh. Okay.
好 他们做过了
Right, they had vibrating beds.
天啊
God.
他们肯定做过了
They certainly did.
那是 1986年吧
That had to be 19… 86?
我 我不知道 我
I just… I don’t know. I…
第一年还是什么时候
First year or whatever.
是第一年
First year.
天啊 你想讨论罪行是吗
Boy, you want to talk about guilt.
时间是个有趣的东西
It’s funny how time works.
听着 伊斯 你 你来不来
Look, Easy, are… are you coming or not?
我甚至不能跟她 在同一个房♥间里
I couldn’t even be in the same… room with her
最后几天的时候
Those last few days,
忍♥受不了跟她在同一个房♥间里
Couldn’t stand to be in the same room with her.
比格却在那儿
Beagle was there.
比格每一天都在那儿
Beagle was there every single day.
他做的事情 我
He did something I could…
永远都做不到
Never do.
她咽气的时候 他在她身旁
He was with her when she went out.
我做不到
I couldn’t do that.
伊斯 失去亲人再正常不过了
Easy, losing people is lousy.
比格 比格
Beagle… Beagle,
他是个真正的男人
He’s a hell of a man.
他是个真正的男人
He’s one hell of a man.
这样吧
Tell you what.
我们就在外面等一会儿吧 好吗
Why don’t we just wait out here for a while, huh?
把车往后倒点儿
Back up the car.
-维奥莱特 是我 -你找到她了吗
– Violet, it’s me. – Did you find her?
是的 她很好
Yes, and she’s fine,
她今晚在外面过夜
And she’s going to spend the night.

Well, I just…
我 不知道该怎么对待她
I don’t… know what to do with her anymore.
他们不会带”用户手册”的 不是吗
They don’t come with an owner’s manual, do they?
你做得很好
You’re doing fine.
真的吗
You think so?
她很不错
She’s amazing.
她一定是从哪儿学来的
She must get it from somewhere.
好吧 晚安
Okay. Good night.
再见
Bye.
对不起
I’m sorry.
比格
Beagle.
比格
Beagle.
我们得去学校了
Hey, we got to go to school.
好吧
Okay.
我换衣服 你不介意转过身去吧
Do you mind turning around while I change?
好的
Oh. Yeah.
当然
Of course.
我们午餐时候见吧
So I guess I’ll see you at lunch.
好的
Yeah.
想来点特别的吗
Anything special you want?

Yeah.

You.
干吗
What?
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
饿吗
You hungry?
饿
Yeah.
你想吃什么
What do you feel like?
啤酒
Beers.
-牛排 -好的
– Steaks. – Okay.
再来点炸老点的鸡蛋吧
Maybe some hard-boiled huevos.

Okay.
3瓶啤酒 先生 外加3块牛排
Three beers, sir, and three steaks.
他坐着 你帮忙 我主厨
He’ll sit. You supply. I’ll cook.
谢了
Thanks.

No.
给你 老爸
Here you go, Dad.
谢了 先生
Thank you, sir.
把 其中一个打开 对吧 比格
One… One of these turns on, right, Beagle?
哪一个
Which one?
就把最右边的那个拧到右边
Just turn the one on the far right to the right.
很简单吧
It’s easy. This?
-拧到卡嗒一声就好 -拧到右边
– Wait for it to click. – Turn it to the right?
你这辈子从没用过电炉吧
You’ve never used a stove before in your life, have you?
-那是左边 -这样就可以了
– That’s to the left. – There you go.
这样就可以了 你拧到左边去了
There you go. You turned it to the left.
对 这是右边 这是左边
Well, this is right. This is left.
你迷糊了吧
You got directionally confused.
现在好了 我们做点什么 老爸
It’s going now. What are we cooking, Dad?
我们敬比格一杯
Let’s drink to Beagle.
-敬比格 -干杯
– To beagle. – Cheers.
-干杯 -干杯
– Cheers. – Cheers.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!