Okay?
她太紧张了
She’s a little wound up.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
但是她尽力了
But she does the best she can.
你也知道你妈妈
You know your Mama.
乔治娅 宝贝儿
Georgia, honey.
妈呀
Holy shit.
乔治娅
Georgia.
乔治娅 怎么回事
Georgia, what the hell did you do?

What…
你的头发怎么这么短
What did you do with your hair?
我剪了
I cut it.
我又不是瞎子
Uh, yeah, I can see that.
玛格也同意了
And Marg let you?
这是我自己的头发
It’s my hair.
你这是上哪儿去
And I… and where do you think you’re going right now?
我今晚有个约会
I have a date tonight.
约会
A date?
比格会来接我
Beagle is picking me up.
不 不 不行
Uh, no. No, no, no, no.
-绝对不行 -为什么
– Absolutely not. – Why not?
首先 他比你大太多
Well, for starters, he’s too old for you.
他是你们学校老师
He’s a teacher at your school.
其实 他在餐厅工作
Actually, he just works in the lunchroom.
那你之前是骗我了
Oh, so you lied to me?
他真的很好 妈妈
He’s really nice, Mom.
我知道他很好 他还想和你嘿♥咻♥
I’m sure he’s nice. He wants to get into your pants.
你不会明白的
You so do not get this.
不 我明白 相信我
No, I get it. Believe me.
乔治娅 我明白
Georgia, I get it.
我要走了
I’m going.
别拦我
Let me.
好 乔治娅 我不会拦你的
Fine, Georgia, I’m not gonna stop you.

Fine.
但你10点前得回来 否则我就报♥警♥
But you be back by 10:00, or I’m calling the cops.
乔治娅 如果你要坐车回家
Georgia, you need a ride home,
就叫我 好吗
You let me know, okay?
踩着那个上去
Just step up on that.
好的
Okay.
好了吗
Good?
这是给你的
That’s for you.
我就回来
Be right back.
你可以抓着这个
You can hang on to that.
比格
Beagle.
她要是出什么事 我唯你是问
Anything happen to that girl, I’m gonna kill you.

Okay.
好的 抱住我的腰
All right, hold on to my waist.
你的头发怎么回事
What’d you do to your hair?
-你不喜欢吗 -不 我很喜欢
– You don’t like it? – No, I love it.
我们去哪儿
So where we going?
绿湖度假村
Green lake resort.
我不知道该怎么办 你
I don’t know what to do. Do you…
这是比格画的
Beagle did this.
是吗
He did?
还不错
It’s not bad.
这一间是 应该是这一间没错
Hey, this is… This looks right.
好了
All right.
闻起来像是在旧吸烟房♥里吸烟
Always smells like smoke in the old smoking rooms.
你吸烟吗
Do you smoke?
-不吸 你呢 -不吸
– No. Do you? – No.
我有点儿想呢
I kind of want to.
坐下吧
Want to sit down?
你好 帅哥
Well, hello, handsome.
什么风把你吹来了
What brings you by?

I, um…
干杯
Bottoms up.
我不能再这样了
I can’t do this anymore.
什么
Do what?
这个
This.
溜出来瞎混
Sneaking around.
我也不能再骗我的孩子了
I can’t lie to my boys anymore either.
伊斯 人人都有隐私权
Easy, a man’s got a right to his privacy.
听着
Here.
我爱你
I love you.
亲爱的 我也爱你
Honey, I love you too.

No.
我爱死你了
I love you big-time.
你一直是我的梦中情人
You’ve always been my dream girl.
你总是遥不可及
You’ve just been out of reach.
我不想你一直这样下去了
I…I don’t want you to be out of reach anymore.
我要你为我做点什么
I want you to do something for me.
什么
What?
嫁给我
Marry me.
我去接个电♥话♥
Oh, I should get it.

Hello.
妈妈 听着 乔治娅不见了
Mom, listen. Georgia’s gone.
我 我让她坐上摩托车
I just… I let her get on the back of a motorcycle
跟一个小子约会去了
With some guy on some date,
我不知道他们要去哪儿 我不知道
And I don’t know where they’re going, I don’t know…
亲爱的 你在这个年纪的时候
Honey, you did exactly the same thing
也是这么干的
When you were her age.
但是 妈妈 她才15岁 我不知道该怎么办
But, Mom, she’s only 15. I don’t know what to do.
好吧 那男孩是谁
Okay. Now, who’s the boy?
不 他不小了 他 他 他20岁了
No, he’s not a boy. He’s a… He’s… He’s 20.
他叫 叫的还是个狗的名字
His name… it was a dog name.
-叫比格 -比格
– Beagle. – Beagle?
妈妈 我不知道 该报♥警♥还是
Mom, I don’t know what… should I call the police or…
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. No, no, no.
别报♥警♥
Don’t call the police.
我知道怎么找到她
I think I know how to find her now.
一有消息我就打你电♥话♥
I’ll call you as soon as I know something.
你待在家里 也许她会回来
You stay there in case she comes home.
亲爱的 冷静下来
And, sugar, just try to calm down.
我冷静不下来 好吧
Well, I don’t think that’s gonna happen, but okay.
怎么了
What’s going on?
天啊
Oh-ho. Oh, god…
你那没用落魄的儿子诱拐了乔治娅
Your white trash, low-life son has kidnapped my Georgia.
-不会吧 比格 -就是比格
– Oh, come on. Beagle? – Yes, Beagle.
他没说一声就把她从家里带出来了
He took her from her mother’s house without asking.
-把她带 -拜托
– Took her… – Oh, come on.
不 不 带上摩托车 不知道去了哪里
No, no… on a motorcycle somewhere, god knows where.
拜托 他不会做错事的
Come on. He wouldn’t do anything wrong.
他是个好孩子
He’s a good boy.
他不是孩子 他成年了
He’s not a boy. He is a man.
而且他配不上我孙女
And he is not good enough for my granddaughter.
闻起来像农场的味道
Something kind of smells like a farm.
是我的味道
Oh, um, yeah, that’s me, I think.
你想先洗个澡吗
Um, do you want to maybe take a shower first?
好的
Yeah.
-好的 -好的
– Okay. – Okay.
我快速冲个凉 一分钟就好
I take a pretty quick shower. I’ll just be a minute.

Okay.
-瑞德 -你好
– Hey, Red. – Yeah.
你见过一个残疾女孩没 很漂亮
Have you seen a disabled girl, real pretty…
跟一个男的坐在摩托车上
With a man on a motorcycle?
-没 -没有吗
– Nah. – Nothing?
-谢了 -不客气
– Thank you. – No problem.
那个是机车 宝贝
It’s a scooter, babe.
我们为此商品提供便捷支付方式
Offering our easy pay plan on this item.
您可以在当天就得到它
This can be on its way to you today.
重复一遍 它的序号♥是2J794387

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!