How about this for a surprise, huh?
帮个忙 维托
You know what you can do for me, Vito?
什么事
What?
我陪卡明斯基小姐一会儿
I’ll take care of Miss Kaminski.
去街对面 在他们关门之前
Why don’t you run across the street
帮我们买♥♥点儿三明治吧
And get us a couple subs before they close?
可我吃过了
But I ate.
好吧 我去买♥♥就是了
So wh… yeah, well, I could use some subs.
谢谢
Okay.
慢点儿 好的
You got it? All right.
真的不要在里边等吗
You sure you don’t want to wait inside?
不了 我在这儿
Yeah, I’ll just…
行 咱们在这儿等
All right, we’re here.
能行吗
You got it?
好了
All right.
听着 我犯的傻已经够多了
Listen, I’m the queen of stupid,
只有一句话
So one word
做好保护措施
Protection.
好吗
All right?
你是美女 我是才女
You’re gorgeous. I’m a genius.
怎么了
What?

I j…
你饿了
You hungry?
伙计
Oh, man.
你真烦
You are a pain.
就不能找别人喂你吗
Doesn’t anybody else feed you?
我给你找点儿吃的去
I’ll get you something.
有些东西越老越有味道
Well, some things just get better with age,
你就是这样
And you’re one of ’em.
你好啊 摇滚女星
Well, hello, rock star.
喜欢吗
You like it?
你妈会杀了我的
Your Mama’s gonna kill me.
有人吗
Hello.
我有阵子没来了
I haven’t been in here in a while.
这儿
It’s…
双层床还在这儿呢
Still got the… the bunk beds.
真好
That’s sweet.
那是什么
What’s that?
这是
Oh, this is, uh…
你的唱片
It’s your vinyl.
不用这样
You didn’t have to do that.
是啊
Yeah, I did.
总得处理这些唱片
I mean, I had to do something with it, so…
我又不能把它们都卖♥♥了
I couldn’t sell it.
谢谢
Thanks.
真别扭
This is so weird.
你在喝波本威士忌
You drink Bourbon now?
没事儿干
Got to do something.
这不是给成年人喝的吗
Isn’t that kind of a grown-up drink?
我没想
I’m not…
我可没想喝这个
I wasn’t gonna drink it.
瞧瞧这些新纹身
Look at those new tattoos.
看着我
Look at me.
斯蒂芬妮
Steph.
如果你不想让我打搅你的生活
If you want me to leave you alone,
告诉我 好吗
You just tell me, okay?
-对不起 -我知道 我知道
– I’m sorry. – I know. I know.
比格
Beagle.
他不在 爸
Hey, uh, he’s not here, Dad.
什么
What?
怎么会不在
What do you mean, he’s not here?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
今天下午他得给我帮忙
He was supposed to help me this afternoon.
我来吧
I’ll come with you.
穿件衣服
Put a shirt on.
去哪儿 爸
Where are we going, Dad?
她挺特别的吧
She’s something special, isn’t she?
是啊
Yeah.
她跑4小时比赛赢了2年蓝带
She won the blue ribbon two years running at the 4-h.
现在支撑不下去了
Couldn’t afford to hang on to the place, so…
所以 我得把她端上餐桌了
I guess we’re gonna eat her.
他们一般不会这么乖
They’re not always this cute.
别看我 别叫我动手
Don’t look at me. I’m not gonna kill her.
你上哪儿去了
Where the hell have you been?
你这是什么打扮
What have you got on?
皮鞋
Loafers?
你不是要穿着皮鞋宰牲口吧 老天
You don’t slaughter animals in loafers, for christ sake.
拿着
Here.
忘了你说过今天要来帮忙的吗
Did you forget you told me you were gonna help me today?
行了 老爸
Hey, Dad.
我都看到了
I saw you.
什么
What?
我都看到了
I saw you.
看到我什么了
Saw me what?
你跟乔治娅的外婆在店里
With Georgia’s grandmother in the shop.
我都看到了
I saw you.
-她经常去啊 -她是经常去
– Yeah, she’s there a lot. – She’s there a lot.
你也经常搞她吧
You screw her a lot?
根本不是你想的那样
That isn’t what you think it is.
妈妈才走了一个月
Mom’s been dead for a month!
我当然知道她走了多久
I know how long she’s been dead,
上帝啊
For christ sakes.
你都干了什么
What did you do? Did you…
从妈妈的葬礼上赶回家的半路
You… you pick this lady up on the way home
搞到这个女人的吗
From Mom’s funeral?
跟他说了吧 老爸
Just tell him, Dad.
说什么
Tell me what?
他们在一起好几年了
He’s been seeing her for years.

Well, then…
真好
That’s great.
我绝不会抛下你们的妈妈
I never, ever would have left your mother.
无论发生什么
Things happen, and things change.
那么
So, uh…
我当时又是给妈妈清理小便
All this time that I was, uh, cleaning up Mom’s piss
又是给她填健康表格
And filling out those hmo forms
都是因为你说 你看不下去她病成那样
Because you “couldn’t stand to see her like that,”
可事实上你都叫那个老婊♥子♥喂饱了
You were off fucking that old whore.
-行了 -我说得对吗 爸
– Hey! – Do I have that right, Dad?
走吧
Leave him alone.
-干吗 -别再让他说了
– Hey! Hey! – Lay off him.
我不想听
Guy, I don’t want to hear it!
我又怎么了
What? What the hell did I do, huh?
你当然没事儿
Nothing.
什么错都没有
You did nothing.
你明知道这事儿
You knew about this?
却撒手不管
You didn’t do anything?
你指望我能干什么
What did you want me to do?
你♥他♥妈♥的
Oh, you fucking…
你把妈妈丢下 是你害死她的
You left her here to die.
你有什么重要的事儿
Now, what was so important that you couldn’t show up
3年来一次面都不露
Not once in three years?

Dad!
乔治娅 我没听见你进来了
Hey, Georgia, I didn’t hear you come in.
天啊 看哪
Good god almighty, look at you.
不错啊
You look good.
-很疯狂吧 -是啊 不过我喜欢
– It’s crazy, right? – Yeah, I like it, though.
-很漂亮 -谢谢
– You look good. – Thanks.
妈妈呢
Where’s Mom?
在楼上睡觉
She’s upstairs taking a nap.
她没事吧
Is she okay?
没事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!