Eggs, my favorite thing.
你知道吗
And you know what?
这家伙
You know this man right here,
连一个鸡蛋都不让我吃
He will not allow me to eat one egg.
那是因为你该
It’s because you’re supposed to
小心你的胆固醇
Be watching your cholesterol.
向胆固醇致敬
To cholesterol.
瞧瞧这个早晨
What have I got this morning?
我和我两个儿子在一起
My two boys in the same room with me.
还有鸡蛋吃 孩子
I’m eating eggs, bud.
你会待上一阵子吗
You gonna be able to stick around for a while?
是的 我 我也不知道
Yeah. I- I- I don’t know.

I, um…
乐团可能要散伙了
I’m kind of in between gigs.
音乐不好做
Music thing’s not really working out.
你不是说出专辑了吗
Didn’t you just tell us that you made a record?
我们还要自掏腰包
And we still got to pay for it.
只卖♥♥了13张
I think we sold, like, 13 copies,
5张给了弹贝斯那人的阿姨
5 to my bass player’s aunt.
别这样 你可以
Come on, you could…
我可能要再去做酒保了
I’m thinking about bartending again, I guess.
你可以来店里帮忙
You… you can always help out in the shop.
是啊
Right.
天哪
Oh, no.
-难以置信 -怎么了
– I don’t believe it. – What’s wrong?
我 我的天哪
No, I don’t… Oh, my god.
怎么了
What?
亲爱的卡明斯基女士
Dear Kaminski
我们很乐意出版您关于
We would be delighted to publish your continued work
乔治娅生活的系列作品
On the Georgia still life series,
您已被选为
And you have been chosen
光圈基金会的特约摄影师
As the Aperture Foundation portfolio pick.
就是我
That’s me.
-真的吗 -没错
– Are you serious? – Yes.
难以置信 宝贝儿 这是你梦寐以求的
That’s incredible, baby. That’s what you wanted.
-是的 -太好了
– Yes, it is. – Good.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
听到了吗 乔治娅
You hear that, Georgia?
太棒了 妈妈
That’s awesome, Mom.
是啊
It is, isn’t it?
宝贝儿 想想吧
Oh, baby, just think.
有朝一日 你的照片紧挨着
Someday your images are gonna be hanging up
索利·曼
Next to Sally Mann.
不 是你的照片
No, your image is.
不 上帝给了我如此美丽的女儿
No, god gave me such a beautiful daughter,
我要告诉全世界 你是多么特别
And I want to show the world how special you are.
妈妈 今天还要拍吗
Mama, do I have to do this today?
我不想拍了
I just really don’t feel like it.
为什么
Why not?
我喜欢你的照片 只是
I love your photos. It’s not that. I just…
你就穿上这个 照些
Well, let’s just get you into this and take some…
亲爱的 她不想拍了
Baby, she don’t want to do it.
你怎么知道
Well, how do you know that?
好了 今天谁要臭美来着
Okay, who’s up for a day of beauty?
-我得走了 -上哪儿去
– I’m gonna go. – Where are you going?
奶奶带我去理发
Nana’s taking me to get my hair cut.
天啊 乔治娅 你没事吧
Jesus! Georgia. Are you okay?
没事吧
You all right?
扶起来
I got you.
知道吗
You know what?
没有轮椅 你哪儿也不能去
You’re not going anywhere without your wheelchair.
妈妈 我用不着它
Mom, I don’t need it yet.
乔治娅 你的膝盖还有伤呢
Georgia, you’re covered in bruises.
我知道
I know that.
是我快死了
I’m the one who’s dying, remember?
又不是你
It’s not you.
你说什么
What did you say?
我就是不想你总是提醒我
I just don’t need you reminding me all the time.
我只是
Well, I just…
我怎么就成罪人了
How did I get to be the bad guy?
想什么呢 宝贝儿
What are you thinking about, my angel?

Sex.
这算是个大事儿吧
It’s, like, this huge deal, right?
真的吗
I mean, but is it really?
倒也不是 那事儿可以美好
No, it can be very beautiful,
也可以恶心
And it can be very not beautiful.
你的第一次是
How old were you when you first…
是什么时候没的
When you lost it?
乔治娅 我们这是说到哪儿了
Georgia, where’s this going?
我 我是17岁
I- I mean, I was 17 or…
可能16岁
16…
得了 我15岁的时候
Okay, I was 15,
在我父母房♥子后边的小胡同里
And it was in an alley behind my parents’ house
圣克莱尔的北部
In upper St. Claire
那男孩叫强尼·约瑟夫
With a boy named Johnny Yusef.
俄♥国♥人 帅得很
He was Russian, very handsome.
我喝晕了 记不得所有的事了
I was drunk, so I don’t remember a whole lot about it.
你要是有那方面的想法
In case you’re getting any ideas,
我劝你
I suggest just…
还是别想了
Wipe them from your mind.
宝贝儿 我们这样的家庭不会有好运气的
Sugar, we don’t have such great luck in this family.
来吧 猪扒 给你的早饭
Hey, there, pork chop, breakfast for you.
美女
Hey, gorgeous.

Here we go.
坐下
There we go.
我出去一会儿行吗
Would it be okay if I just pop out
抽根烟 逛一会儿
For a few minutes, have a smoke, walk?
-没问题吧 -没问题
– You okay? – Yeah.
好吧
All right. Well…
好啦
All right.
今天想怎么做
So what are we gonna do today, hmm?
只修一下 不剪短是吗
Trim the ends, keep the length?
想做个野性一点儿的
I want something radical,
性感点儿的
Sexy.
我能把你变成性感小猫咪
Well, I can do radical sexy.
是什么特别节目
What’s the special occasion?
有个约会
I have a date.
约会 亲爱的 太好了
You have a date? Sweetie, that is so great.
他可爱吗
Is he cute?
还行 挺有意思的
Yeah. He’s interesting.
有意思
Interesting, ooh.
你爱上他了
Is it love?
我现在还不想去爱谁
I’m not really looking to fall in love right now.
为什么
Well, why not?
初恋是最美好的
There’s nothing like your first love.
相信我
Trust me.
我只想体会一下那种感觉
I just want to see what it’s like.
说什么呢
What… uh, what are we talking about here?
我想献出去
I want to lose it.
你要把它 献出去
You want to lose… it?
亲爱的 那是
Honey, that…
那是
Uh, that’s…
是件很重要的事 知道吗
That is something serious, you know?
人生就那么一次
I mean, you only get one chance for your first time.
应该跟你疯狂迷恋的人在一起
It should be with someone you’re crazy in love with,
因为在你之后的人生里
You know, ’cause you’re gonna remember it
它都会让你刻骨铭心
The rest of your life.
应该耐心等待
You should wait.
我没太多时间等了
I don’t really have a lot of time to wait.
伊斯 有人找
Easy, someone’s here to see you.
给我带惊喜来了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!