No.
为什么
Why not?
因为我不想
Because I don’t want to.
-你是我朋友 -不 不是
– You’re my friend. – No, no.
不 你不要
No, you don’t get to f…
我想跟你在一起
I want to be with you.
不要在3年后对我说这些
You don’t get to just say that to me after three years.
我知道我搞砸了
I know that I fucked up.
-你让我嫁给你 -我是真心的
– You asked me to marry you. – And I meant it.
然后你不辞而别
And then you took off without even saying good-bye.
我现在回来了 我
I’m here now. I’m…
真有你的
Good for you.
好 亲爱的 现在
Okay, now, honey,
想象你身上的器官在飘浮
Imagine the organs in your body floating
随着我的投影变换颜色
In the different colors I project on you, okay?
绿色是意识的源泉
Green is the alchemy of consciousness,
产出无限的能量和DNA
With its spiraling energy and DNA.
紫色释放身体的活力
Purple opens the body’s energies.
黄色加强神经和大脑的能力
Yellow strengthens the nerves and the brain.
有点儿刺眼 妈妈
It’s a little bright, Mom.
这样才能把你治好
It has to be to have healing energy.
银色消除疾病
Silver removes diseases.
比格
Beagle.
天啊
Shit.
什么
Wh…
你找谁
Are you expecting someone?
对不起 前门没人
I’m sorry. I tried the front door.
进来吧
Come in.
你叫比格吗
Your name is Beagle?

Yeah.
-我是嘉德 -很高兴见到你
– Judd. – Hey, nice to meet you.
是乔治娅让我过来的
Uh, Georgia asked me to come over
帮她听写
And take dictation for her.
我来迟了
I’m a little bit late, though.
我们正治疗到一半 所以
Well, um, we’re in the middle of a treatment, so…
就要结束了
We’re just finishing up, though.
没关系的
It’s okay.
但金色是最重要的
But gold is the most important one.
没有金色整个治疗就没意义了
There’s no point in doing it if you skip the gold.
妈妈 很晚了
Mom, it’s getting late.
我要去做作业了
I got to get my homework done.
你不在林肯上学 对吧
You don’t go to Lincoln, do you?
对 我在那儿工作
Uh, no. I work there.
我们见过乔治娅所有的老师
Well, we’ve met all of Georgia’s teachers.
但从没见过你
We’ve never met you before.
对 我不是 我算是临时工
Yeah, I’m not a… I- I’m more like a temp.
教哪门课
Oh. What subject?
这有什么关系呢
Well, what difference does it make?
只是听写而已
It’s dictation.
上来吧
Come on.
比格 扶她一把
Beagle, why don’t you help?
有事就叫我们
We’ll be right down here if you need us.
行了
I got it.
坐稳了吧
There you go.
关门
Close the door.
好的
Okay.
房♥间很棒
Cool room.
谢谢
Thanks.
过来坐
Come here.
好的
Okay.
这就是你的作业吗
Is that your, uh, homework?

Yeah.
读就行了
Okay, just read it.
好的
Okay.
哪位美国作家写过
What American poet wrote,
希望只在你勇于面对而非逃避时出现
Hope is not found in a way out but a way through
罗伯特·弗罗斯特
Robert Frost.
就写在这儿吗
Just write it right there?
哪位作家写过 希望是鸟儿
What poet wrote, ‘Hope is thing with feathers.
在人们心灵栖居
It perches in the soul
唱着无词的歌♥儿
And sings the tune without the words
用无止息
And never stops at all
艾米丽·迪金森
Emily Dickinson.
威尔士作家戴蓝·托马斯写过哪首著名的诗
What famous poem did Welsh writer Dylan Thomas pen?
不要温和的走进那个良夜
Do not go gentle into that good night.
好的
Okay.
怎么了
What?
如果你想的话 可以吻我
You can kiss me if you want to.
好了 菲尔特
Okay. Felt.
焕然一新了
Gonna have to start looking sharp.
今天没人赚钱
Nobody made any money today,
不如再换一套吧
So let’s just take a second look.
怎么了
Aha. Whoa. What’s up?
怎么回事啊
Oh, what the hell?
来了 来了
Coming, coming.
为什么 伊斯
Why, Easy.
真是个惊喜啊
What a surprise.
我还没来你就开始喝了
You started without me.
我家总有些值得庆祝的事
Hey, there’s always something to celebrate in my family.
不如庆祝这个吧
How about celebrating this in there?
走吧
Let’s go. Ooh, ooh.
直走
Straight ahead, now.
想帮忙吗
You want to be helpful?
把洋葱切片
Slice up a couple of these onions here.
遵命 长官
Sir, yes, sir.
不如做点回锅土豆吧
Can we have some of those twice-baked potatoes?
你确定
Really?
你愿意等那么久吗
You want to wait that long for them to bake…
要回锅哦
Twice?
一次刚刚好 两次会要我命的
Once is fine. twice might kill me.
我可不这么认为
I don’t think so.
伊斯
Hey, Ease.
我想问你件事儿
I want to ask you something.
有没有发现你儿子对待
Did you notice anything funny
乔治娅的方式很有趣
About the way your son was looking at my Georgia today?
比格吗
Beagle?
不可能的
No, Ma’am.
比格就是那样
That’s just Beagle.
他在那方面绝对没戏 相信我
He’s got absolutely no game in that area, trust me.
乔治娅
Georgia.
你朋友该走了
It’s time for your friend to go home.
该死的
Oh, shit.
明天再来
Come back tomorrow.
真的吗
Yeah?
真的 我们可以去别的地方
Yeah, we can go somewhere.
好的
Okay.
亲爱的 该结束了
Honey, wrap it up.
-明天见 -好
– I’ll see you tomorrow. – Great.
再见
Bye.
我星期一会给学校打电♥话♥
Now, I’ll be sure and call the school on Monday
告诉他们 你是个敬业的老师
And let them know what a hardworking teacher they have
愿意周六晚上去学生家
That comes to his student’s house on a Saturday night
而不是跟朋友出去玩
When he could be out with some friends his own age.
好的 再见
Okay, bye.
晚安
Good night.
早上好 伙计
Hey. Morning, buddy.
早上好
Morning.
我闻到什么了
What do I smell?
是鸡蛋
I smell eggs.
鸡蛋
Eggies!
鸡蛋 我的最爱

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!