– Thank you so much. – Sure.
我就在这里等你们
I’ll just wait out here for you guys.
好吧
All right.
今晚来我家吧
You should come over tonight.
为什么
Why?
谢谢你等我们
Thanks for waiting.
搞定了
Here we are. Oh! Yeah.
妈的 要下雨了
Oh, damn. It looks like rain.
天哪 希望我把遮雨棚收起来
Lord, I swear the only time this happens
它再下
Is when I put the top down.
我先走了
Will you all excuse me?
我去把它弄好
I’m just gonna run on and get it.
-好的 -我们走吧
– Yeah, okay. – Here we go.
我的作业需要人帮忙
I just need help with my homework.
写字太久我的手就很累
M-my hands get really tired if I write for too long,
所以需要有人帮忙
So I get people to help me.
不然我也不会问了
Otherwise, I wouldn’t ask, you know?
你为什么会这样
So what’s wrong with you anyway?
我得了遗传脊髓性共济失调
I have friedreich’s ataxia,
神经肌肉方面的病
A neuromuscular disease.
所以你说起话来像喝醉酒了
Is that why you talk kind of like you’re drunk?
-真的吗 -我是说
– I do? – I mean…
不 不 就是有点含糊
No, it’s… I just… it’s slurred a little.
我一直都是这样的
Oh, I get it all the time.
我 我对那个一点儿都不了解
I- I just didn’t know what the…
什么都不知道
I didn’t know anything about it.
不是有意冒犯的
I didn’t mean to offend you or anything.
没事 那病是
No, you didn’t. It’s…
某种基因缺陷
A genetic defect of some kind.
你会好起来吗
Are you gonna get better?
不会
No.
在我死前 这就是
This is pretty much as good as it’s gonna get
最好的状态了
Until my heart gives out.
不知道什么时候就死了
I wonder when that’s gonna be.
如果你不想来也没关系
Look, you don’t have to come over if you don’t want.
-我只是 -不 不
– I just… – No, no.
我想 想过来的
I want… I want to come over.
-真的吗 -真的 不骗你
– Yeah? – Yeah, yeah. Definitely.
好的
Cool.
比格
Beagle!
我们走啦 上车
Let’s go! Get it in gear!
他在干吗
What is he doing?
-你行吗 -行的
– You okay? – Yeah, I’m all right.
好的 待会儿见
All right. I’ll see you later.
天哪
Jeez.
那是谁啊
The hell is that?
他是谁
Who is that?
那是
Is that…
见鬼
I’ll be goddamned.
你到底在上面干吗
What the hell are you doing up there?
我今天早上才收到信
I didn’t get the mail till this morning.
我本该回来的 一直都在漂泊
I would have been here. I- I’ve been on the road.
我知道
I know.
妈妈缝纫室的屋顶破了个洞
There’s a hole in Mom’s sewing room.
我知道
I know.
怎么回事
What happened?
我不得不把她送进医院
I had to put her in the hospital.
糖尿病很严重了
Diabetes got real bad.
她不能走路
She wasn’t walking.
高血糖 褥疮
High blood sugars, bedsores.
一周后突发心脏病
Had a heart attack a week later.
葬礼很简单
It was a real simple ceremony.
你在纽约 我们试着联♥系♥你
You know, we tried to call you in New York.
你的号♥码打不通
Your number didn’t work.
联♥系♥不上你 所以
Couldn’t get ahold of you, so…
我很抱歉 孩子
I’m sorry, bud.
过去很久了
It’s been a long time.
你在纽约有女朋友了吗
You got a girl down there in New York?
爸 我一直居无定所
I haven’t been in one place long enough, Dad.
干脆我们三个光棍
How about this, three bachelors
一起生活吧
Under the same roof?
比格 你也还没女朋友啊
You don’t have a girl yet, Beag?
算了吧
Please.
你还嚼槟榔吗
You still dip?
天哪 换了以前非把妈妈气死
God, that used to drive his Mom nuts.
你还记得吗
You remember that?
比格 你要是老嚼槟榔的话
You’re never gonna get a girl
一辈子都别想泡到妞
Unless you quit that dip, Beagle.
我有问你意见了吗
Did I ask your opinion?
别生气
Lighten up.
给 你们想听听新歌♥吗
Here, I thought you might like to hear the new tunes.
谢谢
Thank you.
妈的 你回来真好
God damn it, it’s good to have you back.
你妈妈肯定特别骄傲
Your mother would be so proud of you.
爸 饭要凉了
Your food’s getting cold, Dad.
孩子 很厉害啊
Big stuff, kid.
第一轮我请
The first round’s on the geezer.
不 爸 我请 我来吧
No, no, Dad, it’s my treat. I’ll get it.
真的吗
Really?
当然
Yeah.
三瓶杜松子酒
Three ginnies.
乐队解散后我就没见过你了
I haven’t seen you since battle of the bands.
迈克
Mike.
最近好吗
How you doing?
你呢 在干些什么
How ’bout you? W-what are you doing?
和叔叔修旧货车
Restoring old trucks with my uncle.
在易趣网卖♥♥东西
Making bank on Ebay.
-这样啊 -是的
– Oh, yeah. – Yeah.
很不错嘛
Nice.
-就这些吗 这 -就这些
– You good here? This is… – Yeah, I’m good.
好吧
All right.
我们是什么 共和党吗
What are we, elephants?
庆祝你回家
To coming home.
怎么样 女士们 过得好吗
What’s going on, ladies? How you doing?
要些什么 女士们
Ladies, what’ll you have?
我去小便
I got to pee.
没关系的
It’s okay.
想打台球吗 老爸
Do you want to shoot some pool, Dad?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
不如放首歌♥吧
Why don’t I play some music?
去放歌♥吧
Make it music.
伙计
Hey, guy.
丝黛西
Stacy.
我以为你在纽约
I thought you were in New York.
以前啦
I was.
在那儿过的怎么样
How’d it go down there?
过得
Ah, it went, uh,
时快时慢
Pretty fast and pretty slow.
这样啊
Right.
丝黛西 你最近
Stacy, you seen, um…
见过斯蒂芬妮吗
Uh, Stephanie lately?
当然 她常帮我剪头发
Sure. She cuts my hair.
别这样
Ah, come on.
你哥呢
Where’s brother?
斯蒂芬妮
Steph.
吓死我了
You scared the shit out of me.
对不起
I’m sorry.
真 真对不起
I’m… I’m sorry.
你在这儿干吗
What are you doing here?
不请我进去吗
Aren’t you gonna ask me in?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!