What … what’s happening?
怎么了?
How are you doing this?
你怎么会这么做?
It’ll change your daughter
它会把你的女儿
from a beautiful child
从一个美丽女孩
into an empty shell
变成一具行尸走肉
whose only concept of trust
她唯一的信任感
was betrayed by her own sick paedophile father!
被她变♥态♥恋童癖的亲生父亲背叛
Ultimately …
最终
it’ll lead to her suicide.
导致她自杀
Nice work, Daddy. Who are you?
干得真漂亮 老爹 你是谁?
Let’s just say you’re being closely watched, George!
别忘了天理昭彰 乔治
Your other option is to treat Kayleigh like …
另外一个选择呢
say like a loving father treats his daughter.
当个爱心的父亲对待凯丽
Sound okay to you, Papa?
听起来不错吧 老爹?
Yes.
是的
Listen close then, fuckbag.
仔细听我说 老色鬼
You screw this up again,
你要是再这样做
I’ll flat out castrate you.
我发誓我要把你阉了
What you need to do is discipline your son Tommy,
你要做的就是管好你儿子汤米
because the kid is one sadistic pup.
他是个虐待狂
One last thing.
最后一件事
Don’t ever touch me again!
永远别再碰我
I … I won’t.
我……我不会了
Faster, faster!
快一点!
Crockett!
克罗基!
Kayleigh, I can’t believe you came!
凯莉 没想到你来了
I think you got one.
你钓到鱼了
Check out our new house.
看看我的新家
Forever. Hell or high water.
永远 到天荒地老
Honey, are you alright?
亲爱的 你没事吧?
Oh my god, Evan, you’re bleeding.
天啊 埃文 你的鼻子在流血
Kayleigh, you’re still … You …
凯丽 是……你?
Incredible.
噢……真是不可思议
Well, thanks. Go get cleaned up and come back to bed.
谢谢 去洗洗干净 再回床上来吧
Ohh. Where are my clothes?
我的衣服呢?
Those are your clothes, silly.
不就在那吗 傻子?
The bathroom is …
卫生间在 ?
Hurry up. I want a quickie before school.
快点 我想在上课前化好妆
What?
什么?
Unfucking believable.
真不敢相信
I wish I could get as excited over a nosebleed.
真不知道你流鼻血也能兴奋成这样
Sorry, uh, I didn’t see you there.
对不起 我没看到你
What
等等
You’re the girl that was with those arseholes
你就是在酒吧扔爆米花
throwing popcorn at Thumper.
到桑普尔头上的那个女孩
What?
什么呀?
And your name is Gwen.
你的名字叫格温
I know you.
我认识你
Seriously, Evan, lay off the blow.
说真的 埃文 少磕点药
Hi. Hi.
嗨! 嗨!
Hey, um …
嗨 嗯
don’t freak out when I ask you this, but …
你别生气我问这个
do you remember when your dad got that video camera?
你还记得有一天你♥爸♥爸买♥♥了架摄像机吗?
What’s up, man?
怎么了?
Yeah, um …
是的 嗯……
I think he had it like the first day
我记得他
and then he gave it away or something.
买♥♥来第一天好像就送人了
Why would that freak me out?
我什么会生气呢?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Just being weird.
真是很奇怪
You are such a goofus.
你还真是个呆子
So I’ll see you tonight.
好吧 晚上见
Okay.
好的
Andrea … Evan … and Chuck ..
安德烈 埃文 恰克
aren’t home right now.
我们现在都不在家
You know what to do.
你知道该怎么做
Uh, hey, Mum.
妈妈
It’s me. And hey, Chuck.
是我 你好 恰克
Ah, I’m just calling to say hi, I guess.
只是问候一声
Give me a call back.
有时间请回电
Hey, Thumper, do you know what time it is, man?
嗨 桑普尔 现在几点了?
What’s the matter, you lost your Rolex?
怎么啦?劳力士丢啦?
Fuck you, frat boy!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 纨绔子弟
Remember, everyone,
各位 记住了
there’s only two more weeks until your psych projects are due.
还有两周就要交心理学报告
Uh, about that essay I missed last week,
我说 上星期迟交的
we’re still okay with the extension, right?
论文能不能给个延期?
And you are? Evan … Treborn.
你是? 埃文·泰瑞博
Well, the answer’s no, Mr. Treborn.
答案是不行
Now please take your seat. The exam is about to begin.
泰瑞博先生 赶快坐下考试马上就要开始了
Alright, settle down, everyone.
都坐好了
The exam will begin in one minute.
考试一分钟后开始
Get off me, arsehole.
别碰我 混♥蛋♥
You guys started that shit.
是你们先开始的
Evan, you’re hysterical.
埃文 干吗抓狂
Did you study for this?
你复习了吗?
we’ll find out.
考完了不就知道了
Me neither.
我也没复习
Holy shit! Are these the answers?
妈的 这就是答案?
Damn, Evan, keep it on the dl.
该死 埃文 别吵吵!
I want to do something special for Kayleigh tomorrow night.
我想明天晚上给凯丽一个特别的惊喜
Uh, so if I said that I needed
因此 如果我开口的话
some help from you and the brothers …
你会不会看在兄弟的份上帮我一把?
I’d say, ‘blow me.’
这没问题
Get the pledges to do it.
可以找那些入会申请人帮你做啊
Right, the pledges. Yeah.
对啊 入会申请人 对
You may begin now.
可以答题了
Oh, that was so good.
噢 真是太棒了
Oh my God.
噢 天啊
Where’d you learn those new tricks?
那里学来的新花招?
Why?
怎么了?
It … it wasn’t weird, was it?
是不是很奇怪?
Yeah, if you call multiple orgasms weird.
是的 如果你认为多次高♥潮♥是很奇怪的话
Hello?

Fuck ’em.
别管它
What do you think it is about us
你说我们为什么
that makes us so perfect?
这么般配?
I mean …
我是说
why did you sneak out
为什么我搬走后
to visit me after I moved away?
你还偷偷溜出来找我?
‘Cause I missed you.
因为我想你
What, do you think my dad could have stopped me from seeing you?
你认为我爸爸会阻止我与你见面?
What’s he gonna do?
他能把我怎么样?
Oh, my gosh. My toes are numb.
噢 我的脚趾麻了
Do you think that we’ll be together forever?
你觉得我们会永远在一起吗?
That is the plan, isn’t it?
那是我们的计划 不是吗?
‘Hell or high water’?
不管天荒地老
Yeah.
是的
I was just making sure.
我只是想再确认一下
Yeah, that’s the plan!
是啊 就是这个计划
Alright, uh …
好啦
all you rushes, you know what you have to do for me.
各位已经清楚要给我♥干♥什么了吧?
Pledges, uh …
入会申请人
we’re pledges, sir.
我们都是入会申请人 先生
Uh, brother Evan, sir.
埃文兄弟 不 是先生
Are you kidding me?
别在那儿逗了
What? What did you say to me?
什么?你刚才跟我说什么?
You know what, give me the Greek alphabet. Give it to me!
给我背一遍希腊字母表 背啊
Alpha, beta … Alpha, beta, gamma, delta …
阿 阿 阿尔法 贝塔……
Maybe that’s what it is. Don’t fucking look at me, look down.
也许这么说才对 不许这样看着我 低头

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!