‘It’s like my mind refuses to believe what I’m seeing.’
感觉好像我的大脑拒绝相信我亲眼见到的一切
‘ … Hearing Crockett make those awful screams.
听到克罗基特可怖的叫声……
Just writing about it gives me the shivers.’
光写下来就让我浑身颤栗
Come on. Go on.
继续念
‘It was like Tommy was possessed or something.
汤米不知是中了邪还是怎么了
There was a hate in his eyes that … ‘
他的眼睛里充满了仇恨……
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
Where am I?
我在哪里?
What the hell’s going on?
到底发生了什么?
I can’t get it open!
我打不开啊
Drop it or I’ll slit your mother’s throat in her sleep.
放下 不然我趁你妈睡觉时割她的喉咙
Uhh! I got him, Lenny. Save Crockett!
我抓住汤米了 快救克罗基特
Listen to me, Evan, and you listen to me good.
听我说 埃文 好好听着
There’s a million other sisters in the world,
世上的女人成千上万
so why’d you have to fuck with mine?
为什么你偏要搞我姐姐
It’s okay. It was just a dream.
没事的 只是一场梦
Uh-huh … it didn’t feel like a dream.
嗯 不像是一场梦
Maybe because they never do.
也许做梦时从不知道那是梦
So, Don Juan, you pass out on all your dates?
那么 帅哥 你每次约会都会昏倒吗?
Lenny … hey, I’ve got a surprise for you.
兰尼 给你一个惊喜
You’re never gonna guess who’s here.
猜不到是谁来了
Hey, it’s me … Evan.
嗨 是我……埃文
What are you working on there? A model?
你在忙这些……航模?
I can see that you’re busy,
看来你很忙
so I’ll try to make this quick.
所以我长话短说
Remember, uh …
还记得
that day at the junkyard
小时候
when we were kids?
在垃圾场的那天?
I was just hoping that you could help me remember.
我只是希望你能帮我回忆
Like, just any details about it or …
一些细节
I couldn’t cut the rope.
我割……不断……那条……绳子
Yeah … that’s good. Um …
是的 很好
anything else?
还有别的吗?
‘Drop it or I’ll slit your mother’s throat in her sleep! ‘
放下 不然我趁你妈睡觉时割她的喉咙
Jesus Christ.
老天啊……
It really happened.
它真的发生过
Wow, uh …
哇喔
Wow, Lenny, l …
哇喔 兰尼
‘Make one peep
再偷看一眼
and I swear it’ll be your last, motherfucker.’
我发誓你♥他♥妈♥死定了
‘The last thing I remember before the blackout
我能记起的失忆前的最后一件事
was holding my hands over Kayleigh’s ears.
就是我把手掩在凯丽的耳朵上
I think I was more focused on her hands
我想我关注更多的是她的手
on mine than on the mailbox …across the street.’
而不是街对面的信箱
Maybe it went out, should someone check it?
也许火灭了 谁去查一下?
Yeah, you do that, Lenny.
好的兰尼 你去查吧
You make one peep and I swear it’ll be your last, motherfucker.
再偷看一眼 你♥他♥妈♥死定了
What’s this? Huh? What’s this?
这是什么?
Want to get the mail?
想要信件吗?
How’s my sweet girl?
宝贝你还好吗?
How’s my sweet girl?
宝贝你还好吗?
You need a change, don’t you, honey?
得换尿布啦
You wanna open it?
想不想打开?
You wanna open it?
想不想
Oh my God! Holy shit!
噢 天啊 见鬼
Fuck, Lenny, come on!
该死 快走啊
Lenny, come on!
兰尼 快走
Come on, Lenny, let’s go!
快点 兰尼 我们走
No, baby. That’s my finger in your arse.
宝贝 这是我的指甲耶
Christ, man.
天啊
Fuckin’ brutal!
求求你啦 太残忍♥了
What the … ?
什么?
Hello. Hello. Who is this?
喂 喂 是谁啊
Mrs. Kagan, um, it’s Evan … Treborn.
卡甘夫人 我是埃文……泰瑞博
I hope you know how much you upset Lenny.
我希望你知道你把兰尼害成什么样了
Yeah, I’m … look, I’m really sorry about that.
哎呀 真的很抱歉
It took me over an hour to clean up the mess you made.
我花了一个多小时帮你擦屁♥股♥
Can I just talk to Lenny?
能让兰尼听电♥话♥吗?
Don’t call here.
别再打过来了
Mum.
妈妈
I can’t help it. I’m just so proud of you.
我只是情不自禁 我真为你骄傲
Hey, did … did Dad …
爸爸
Did Jason get good grades?
詹森成绩好吗?
Please, he got straight As without ever touching a book.
他从来不看书 各科都是A
It was the one area his memory never failed him.
在这方面 他的记忆力从来不出问题
Did he ever say that he, like …
他有没有说过什么
figured out a way to recall his lost memories
在失忆多年以后
like years after he blacked them out in the first place?
找到唤起他的记忆的方法
Why do you ask? No, I just figured with him being
你问这个干什么? 没有什么
you know, such a brain and all
我只是想他那么聪明
it’s like, you would think that he would figure out
可能有办法
a way to remember stuff that he forgot.
记起遗忘了的东西
Well, when he was your age …
好吧 当他与你一样大的时候
almost exactly your age come to think of it,
正值开始思考这些问题的年龄
he said he figured out a way to remember his past.
他说他找到了一种方法能够记住他的过去
I couldn’t tell if they were real memories
我分辨不出那是真实的记忆
or just his imagination.
或仅仅是他的想像
Then, just before it got so bad, he …
然后 就在他的病情恶化前
had to be institutionalised,
不得不住疗养院前
he said he could …
他说他能……
What? What?
什么?什么?
What … what did he do?
他说他做了什么?
Forget it. It’s nothing.
忘了它吧 什么都没有过
He was far too sick by then.
他那时候已经病得很重了
Come on, Mum, what did he say that he could do?
妈妈?告诉我到底怎么了
What do you say, as a goof?
他就像个傻子一样说话
No, Mum, come on.
告诉我
Come on, yourself … it’ll be fun.
蒙蔽自己蛮有趣的
Give me your hand, young man.
把手给我 年轻人
This is supposed to be your trick.
这肯定是什么把戏
Evan! What?
艾文 什么事?
Have you ever had your palm read before?
你原来看过手相吗?
No, this is the first time, so be gentle please.
没有 这是第一次 请温柔一点
What?
怎么了?
You have no lifeline.
你没有生命线
You don’t belong here.
你不属于这个世界
For an extra five bucks she’ll spit in your face, Mum.
花五块钱就是为了喷你一脸唾沫
No, really, what’s his future? He has no soul!
不 真的 他的将来会怎么样? 他没有灵魂
You were never meant to be.
你根本就不该来到这个世上
Psychic, huh?
精神打击 对吧?
This won’t come as much of a shock to you.
你并不感到奇怪吧
Thank you.
谢谢 不用
When did you start smoking again?
你什么时候又开始抽烟了?
Lay off, Evan.
别管我了 埃文
Hey?

What …
怎么了?
You’re not gonna let that old hag ruin the rest of our time together?
你该不会让这个老巫婆败坏一天的兴致吧
She’s nuts, she’s a lunatic.
她在胡说八道 跟疯子一样
That’s like an act.
就象在演戏
They just do that … I know.
他们这么做是为了 我知道
I’m sorry, she just hit a nerve.
她说到了生你的时候
Well … why?
为什么?
I don’t get it.
我搞不懂
Before you were born, I was pregnant twice,
在你出生之前 我怀孕过二次
and they were both stillbirths.
都流产了
Why didn’t you ever tell me that?
你从来没告诉过我
It’s not something I like to remember.
这些都是我不想记得的事
And then when I was pregnant with you, I was terrified.
当我怀了你的时候 我怕极了
I had to expect the worst.
我必须考虑到最坏的情况
And? And you came out fine.
然后呢? 然后你的出生很顺利

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!