Let’s go
我们走吧
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
Holy shit!
噢 真狗屎
Look at that fat fuck!
看那个肥佬
He’s got bigger titties than Lenny’s mum.
真像兰尼的妈妈
Shhh! Shut up, faggot.
嘘! 闭嘴 老玻璃
No one’s talking to you.
谁跟你说话了
I’m sorry, Kayleigh, this was a bad idea.
对不起 凯丽 真不该来看电影
You really don’t remember anything that happened?
你真的一点都不记得发生什么事了?
You’re so lucky.
你真幸运
Look, everything’s gonna be okay.
所有的事情都会好起来的
Lenny’ll be fine. You’ll see.
兰尼也会好起来的 等着瞧吧
Sorry.
对不起
It’s not your fault. Mrs. Kagan called Dad
不是你的错
and blamed us for what happened to Lenny.
卡甘夫人跟我爸说是我们害了兰尼
Your dad did that?
你♥爸♥把你打成这样?
I deserve a lot worse. What are you talking about?
就是打得再厉害也不为过 说啥呢?
What you deserve is a better father and brother.
他们不配当你♥爸♥爸和弟弟
All they do is make you feel like shit.
他们只会让你觉得自己一无是处
You really have no clue how beautiful you are, do you?
你真的一点都不知道你有多漂亮?
What the fuck are you doing?!
你♥他♥妈♥的想干嘛?
Buying popcorn. What the fuck are you doing?
买♥♥爆米花啊 你♥他♥妈♥的又想干嘛?
Whoops. I can’t believe you freaking did that.
啊噢 真不敢想你会这么做?
He’s a little punk. Why are you being such a dick?
你一定要那么讨厌吗? 管得着
I can’t believe what you just did.
难以置信 你都做了什么
Stop it!
住手
Stop hitting him.
别打他了
What’s wrong with you?
你有什么毛病?
Alright, that’s it, kid. You’re out of here.
好了 小子 滚出去
Get him away! Get him away!
滚出去 滚出去
Now in another story, the peaceful town of Briarville
现在报道另一则新闻 布雷亚小镇的宁静
was rocked this afternoon
今天下午
in the wake of a horrible act of vandalism.
被一桩可怕的恶性事件打破了
While police officials in upstate New York believe
上纽约州警♥察♥局认为这只是一起
this was a simple act of criminal mischief gone awry,
单纯的恶作剧 搞过了头
the tragedy has clearly devastated the community.
这个悲剧无疑毁坏了这个社区
Now this was the grisly aftermath of a powerful explosion
这一灾难性后果主要是由
believed to have been caused by an unknown quantity of dynamite.
不明数量的炸♥药♥引起的爆♥炸♥所造成的
The police have no leads, no suspects and no motive …
目前警方还没有发现任何线索、疑犯以及犯罪动机
Good night.
晚安
We’re moving.
我们搬家吧
I can’t believe Tommy’s still pissed at me.
连汤米都在生我的气
He knows I’m moving away, right?
他知道我们要搬家吗?
He knows I’m moving away, right?
他最近怪怪的
He won’t even look me in the eyes anymore.
都不正眼看我
Duck, here they come!
呀 他们来了
Did your mum say if Lenny was okay?
你妈妈有没有说过 兰尼已经没事了?
He must be. I mean, they’re letting him out, right?
他肯定好了 他们会放他出来吧?
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
I thought you might like some fresh air for a change.
出去透透气吧
Is Tommy with you guys? No. It’s cool.
汤米跟你们在一起吗? 没有 太好了
So, what’d you do in there?
你在那里面都做了些什么?
It was awful.
太可怕了
You can’t sleep because everybody’s screaming all night long.
睡不着 所有人整晚都在哭喊 尖叫
I never want to go back.
我再也不想回去了
Do you see that?
看到没有?
Yeah, what’s up with the smoke?
看到了 怎么会有烟呢?
Crockett!
克罗基特(狗名)!
What are you doing with my dog?!
你把我的狗怎么了?
Look what you made me do! What the hell’s wrong with you?!
这都是你逼出来的 你到底有什么毛病?
Kayleigh. Oh, God, come on, please wake up.
凯丽 天啊 醒醒吧
Wake up, please! Wake up!
醒醒吧 快醒醒吧
Why don’t you fucking kiss her, Prince Charming?
为什么不亲她呢 迷人的王子
How long was I out?
我晕过去多久了?
Kayleigh, what’s wrong?
凯丽 怎么啦?
I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起
Aced it. And time. Put your pencils down
好了 时间到 放下铅笔
and place your bluebooks on my desk before you leave.
离开前把蓝本子放到我的桌上
You too, Mr. Nelson. We’re all in the same time-zone, here.
纳尔逊先生 你也别写了 我们都在同一个时区
So how’d you do, Evan?
做得怎么样 埃文?
I don’t know. I might have got some of the stories mixed up.
不知道 有些名字可能搞混了
Was it Pavlov that conditioned his dog to lick his nuts?
那个叫狗舔卵蛋的人是巴夫洛夫吧?
Typical psych major, a complete wise-arse.
典型的心理学主修生 自以为是
And how’s your project coming?
研究课题进展得如何?
Are you still planning to change the way we humble scientists
还想试图改变我们这些谦卑的科学家
view memory assimilation? Don’t really have a choice.
对记忆的看法? 我还有别的选择吗?
Oh, jeez, it smells like patchouli and arse in here.
天哪 真是混球一个
Cricket, this is my well-mannered roommate, Evan.
阿里特 这是我彬彬有礼的室友 埃文
Yeah …
知道了
You’re the one that fucked up the bell curve
你就是那个在人类学期末考试时
on my anthropology final.
搞砸别人成绩的人
Later, Thumper.
回头见 桑普尔
Bye.
再见
Wow, sweet girl, man. I found your shirt, bro’.
噢 嘴巴真甜 给你个内♥裤♥
Oh, you sick fuck.
变♥态♥
Alright, man, get dressed. You’re taking me out.
好了 穿上衣服 带我出去转转
Why, what’d you do, ace another midterm?
什么呀 又想搞一次期中考试又拿A了?
No.
不是
Better than that, seven years, no blackouts.
比这更好 七年了 没有失忆过
Fuck yeah, bro’, let’s do this!
真是太好了 走 去庆祝一下
Oh, yeah! Yeah! Come and get it.
来啊 来啊
Be gentle with me! Be gentle! I’m postcoital. I’m tender.
轻一点 刚炒过饭
Did she cradle the balls and work the shaft?
她托着底座猛咬操纵杆?
Nice.
漂亮
Look at this fucking guy.
看 那个蠢家伙
Get the fuck out of my bar.
来亲我的屁♥股♥吧
So, which one of you has the pet worm?
对了 你们哪个养了一堆虫子
Worms, plural!
虫子 一大堆
Ah. That’s so gross.
那可太多了
Talk to him about it. He’s got the fetish.
找他说吧 他有恋虫癖
Watch it. It’s a psych project actually.
注意 实际上这个心理学项目用来
It’s a study on memory loss.
研究记忆丧失的
Better explain before all this excitement gives me a heart attack.
为我所有刺♥激♥和兴奋找到了解释
10 bucks says he eats it off the floor.
赌十块钱 他能全吃了那些虫子
Well, if I can figure out
如果我能找出
how the memories in a simple worm function,
低等虫子的记忆工作方式
it should help me to understand the complexities …
有助于我了解
of the human brain.
人类大脑的复杂性
Let me get this shot.
让我打
What the fuck, weirdo?! Fuck this …
什么他妈的怪胎?
Well, I guess that’s your game.
这可不是你玩的游戏
It smells like sex in here.
闻上去像有人在这里做过爱?
Yeah, Thumper had a busy afternoon.
是啊 桑普尔今天在这儿搞了一整天
You’re kidding? He’s so big.
开玩笑吧 他这么胖!
Well, I guess charisma
我猜是超凡魅力的缘故吧
and eyeliner go a long way.
还有就是我自始至终都没有管他
You want a beer? Yeah.
要啤酒吗? 要
You got any incense or scented candles or something?
你这里有没有熏香或者香精蜡烛之类的东西?
Whoa, no.
喔 没有
Let me put this away.
不能看
Most guys usually tuck porn under their bed.
好多家伙都把A书藏在床下
All you’ve got are comp books?
而你却只有笔记本?
Yeah, they’re my journals.
是的 这些是我的日记
I’ve been keeping them since I was seven.
我从七岁就开始写了
Wow.
真的?
Read me something.
念点来听听
I ought to be getting something out of this.
也许能从中找到一些乐子呢
That’s all I’ve got to say.
这是我想说的
Here we go.
我们开始

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!