Why don’t you go back in time
你为什么不及时回去
and save Mrs. Halpern and her baby?
救哈波恩夫人和她的孩子
And then maybe Lenny wouldn’t freak out and ruin my family.
兰尼也就不会突然发疯从而毁了我的家庭
No, go back to when I was seven
不 回到我七岁的时候吧
and fuck me in front of my daddy’s video camera.
在我爸爸的的摄像机前操♥我♥
Straighten me out a bit.
挽救我不幸的童年吧
You’re on my bed. Get out!
在我床上搞 滚开
Buddy, I thought it would be okay what with you being sick and all.
不是可以的吗?干吗大惊小怪
I’m not going to say it again.
我不想说第二遍了
‘The last thing I remember before the blackout
我只记得失忆前
was holding my hands over Kayleigh’s ears.
我把手掩在凯丽的耳朵上
I think I was more focused on her hands on mine
我心里关注更多的是她放在我手心上的手
than on the mailbox across the street.’
而不是街对面的信箱
Lady, stay back! Don’t go near the mailbox!
女士 退后 别靠近那个信箱
Idiots! I mean it, woman! Get the hell back!
白♥痴♥ 快后退
I’ll save you, lady!
我来救你
God damn it, I thought I told you two to get out.
见鬼 我不是已经叫你们俩个出去吗?
Oh, sorry, man. Did we wake you?
对不起 吵醒你了吧?
No, it’s cool.
不是 太酷了
It’s really cool.
真是太酷了
What the fuck is this?
这是他妈怎么回事?
Please save his arm! Can you open up my locker?
求你保住他的胳膊 能打开柜子吗?
Happy Birthday! Can I come too?
生日快乐 我也能来吗?
Do you want me to hold your popcorn?
爆米花要移开吗?
Evan? Get a towel! Get a towel!
伊凡 拿条毛巾来!
Evan! Oh my God!
埃文 天那
Evan! Evan! Evan!
埃文
Hey, where you going?
凯丽 你去哪?
You ever notice Kayleigh’s smile? I love her smile.
你的笑容好美
Lenny’s the best.
兰尼是最好的
You guys make a great couple.
你们是最速配的一对
You ever think that I’ll find someone?
你觉得有人会爱我吗?
Evan!
埃文
Where are we going?
我们这是要去哪?
We’re taking you to the hospital, Evan.
送你去医院
No, take me back. Sorry, your mum would kill me.
不 送我回去 你妈妈会杀了我的
You take me back, Lenny!
你带我回去 兰尼
You owe me that much.
你欠我太多了……
What are you geeks looking at?
看什么看?无聊
It must be nice to be so goddamed perfect, huh? Fucking losers!
很得意 是吧?一群他妈的失败者
Lenny, help me!
兰尼来帮我一把
Here, get him over. Get him over.
先帮他翻过身来 先翻过身来
Hey, Brian, how’s your head feeling, buddy?
嗨 布莱恩 脑袋感觉如何啊 兄弟?
I saw that girl you went home with.
我看见了你带回家的那个女孩
Did she borrow your razor this morning?
今天早晨她借没借你的剃须刀用?
You’re so bad.
别胡说
Hey, there’s Tommy. Hey, Tommy! Tommy!
嗨 汤米来了
Hey, what’s up, guys?
嗨 汤米 汤米
Hey, man, I did what you said.
嗨 兄弟 我按你说的做了
We’re pooling our student funds with the Hillel house
基金有着落了
and we’re having an awareness dance.
即将办舞会
Oh, awesome. Maybe I can spin my chair around
真是太好了 也许我可以大跳轮椅舞
to a techno remix of ‘Hava Nagila’ till I puke.
跳到吐出来为止
Maybe we should be getting to class now.
现在 我们该去教室了
What’s the point of psych class now?
现在上心理学课又有什么用呢?
Tomorrow I could wake up a dirt farmer in Bangladesh.
明天醒来也许发现自己在孟加拉一个肮脏的农场
Let’s go for a stroll.
来我推你去散散步
Bye, babe.
掰 宝贝
Bye, sis.
掰 老妹
What’s up with him?
他怎么了?
So Tommy’s really into this Jesus freak thing, huh?
看来 汤米现在是典型的信教爱国好青年
You know how spiritual he’s gotten
你知道 自从他救了哈波恩夫人与孩子后
ever since he saved Mrs. Halpern and Katie.
他的精神得到从来没有的升华
He saved Mrs. Halpern?
他救了哈波恩夫人?
Please. The twisted fuck.
真♥他♥妈♥可笑 就凭这人?
Here, why don’t we sit right here?
埃文 我们在这儿歇会儿
Want a granola bar?
来点燕麦卷吗?
Here, just …
来拿着
Yeah, I gotta fix these things or something.
看来 我该修理它了
Kayleigh …
凯丽
do you ever think about us?
你有没有想过我们之间的事?
I mean, do you ever wonder
我的意思是……
if things might have been different between us?
你是否曾经想过我们之间的事情会完全不同
Sure, Evan.
当然 埃文
You were the first person I really ever cared about.
你是第一个我真正在乎的人
I was? Yeah.
曾经? 是的
That’s why when I was little, I never went to live with my mother.
那就是我小时候不去与我妈妈一起生活的原因
I don’t get it.
我不明白
When … when my folks split up,
当我的家庭破裂的时候
they gave me and Tommy a choice of who we wanted to live with.
他们让我和汤米选择想跟谁一起生活
And I couldn’t stand my dad.
实际上我不能忍♥受我爸爸
But I knew that if I went to move with my mum,
但是我知道如果我搬去妈妈生活在一起
I’d never see you again.
我就再也见不到你了
I didn’t know that.
这些我都不知道
So you still think about us …
这么说 你还一直在想我们的事……
together?
我们在一起
Well, it’s crossed my mind from time to time.
嗯 有时心里难免会想
And?
然后呢?
Well, a lot of things have crossed my mind, Ev.
算了 我想过很多事情 埃文
I mean, I could play out the entire movie of our lives in one second.
我是说一秒钟就可以想完我们的一生
Boom, we fall in love. We get married.
嘣 恋爱、结婚、生子
We have kids. Our kids grow old, as do we.
孩子长大 我们变老
Matching burial plots. The whole thing.
准备葬礼 诸如此类
Plah, it took a lot longer to spit out than to imagine.
想象比说来得快
Things like that usually do.
事情往往都这样
So …
这么说…
do you think that it might have worked?
…你觉得我们有可能吗?
Yeah.
当然
I mean, but that’s not how things wound up.
可是最终结果却不一样
I’m with Lenny.
我现在跟兰尼在一起
Lenny is your friend
兰尼是你的朋友
and …and that’s where it ends.
这就是结局
Well

would it make a difference if I told you that
是否结局会有所不同 如果我告诉你
no one could possibly ever love anyone as much as I love you?
我对你的爱世上没有人能比得上?
I’m not saying that. I …
你别介意……说这些……我……不……
Yeah. I’m not … I’m just saying it like
我明白 我只是说……我说这些只是……
if you were a girl, would that be something
如果你是个女孩
that you would want to hear?
你会非常愿意听到这些心里话
Hold on one second. Lenny’s calling.
稍等一会儿 兰尼叫我
I’ll be right back, Ev, okay?
我马上就会回来
He’s a little down …
他有点情绪低落
I love you.
我爱你
You forgot to put the toaster on the ledge.
你忘了把脚趾放在水龙头上了
Lenny likes Pop Tarts.
兰尼现在生活很好
You guys are all that matter now.
你们现在都很好
Man, I know it’s hard, but you can’t give up.
我知道这很艰难 可是你不能放弃
I can’t even fucking kill myself.
我他妈的连自杀都自杀不了
Don’t talk like that.
你别这么说
Alright, I’ve got to get you out of here.
我得把你从这儿弄出来
Visiting hours are almost over.
探视时间已经快过了
Did Mum get transferred again?
妈妈换了医院了吗?
What are you talking about? She’s been here the entire time.
你在说什么?她一直都在这里啊
Looking … good, kiddo.
你看起来……不错……孩子
Lung cancer.
肺癌
Lung cancer?
肺癌?
You started chain smoking when I blew myself up.
我把自己炸伤的以后 你就这样了
Sorry, Mrs. T, he’s been acting out of sorts lately.
对不起 他最近很怪
I think I could fix this. Fix?
我想我能修补的 修补?
I just need the journal entry about the blockbuster.
我只需要看我写的日记

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!