也能造成千里外之飓风 -混沌理论
纵使细微如蝴蝶之鼓翼
‘If anyone finds this, it means
如果……任何人找到这封信
that my plan didn’t work …
那就意味着我的计划不起作用
… and I’m already dead.
并且我已经死了
Evan? I think he’s in here.
埃文? 应该在这里!
If I can somehow go back to the beginning …
如果我能以某种方式……回到……
… of all of this, I might be able …
所有这一切的……开端 也许我就能……
… to save her.’
挽救她
Evan!
埃文
Evan!
埃文
We’re gonna be late again.
我们又要迟到了
When did you ever care about getting to school on time?
什么时候开始介意准时上学?
We’re putting up pictures for parents’ night.
家长日要布置教室
Don’t worry, you’ll have plenty of time.
别担心 我们还有很多时间
Is Dad gonna come?
爸爸会来吗?
You know the answer to that.
你知道答案是什么
Can’t he just come out for one day?
他就来一天都不行吗?
We’ve been over this 100 times.
你已经问过无数次了
It’s too dangerous for him.
这对他来说太危险了
But Lenny said his dad’s coming,
可是 兰尼说他爸爸会来
and Tommy and Kayleigh’s dad …
汤米和凯丽的爸爸也会来
Okay, I get the point.
好了 我知道了
But I’m not so bad, am I?
我去也不错呀 是吧?
No.
是的
Okay, have a great day.
好了 祝你一天愉快
I love you. I’ll pick you up later. Gotta go.
放学我来接你 走吧
Bye.
再见!
Bye.
再见!
Mrs. Treborn, I need to speak with you.
泰瑞博夫人 我得跟你谈谈
Can it wait till tonight? I’m late for work and …
等今天晚上再谈可以吗?我上班已经迟到了
I think you really need to see this.
我想你真的需要看看这个
Tommy, leave Lenny alone.
汤米 别惹兰尼
Don’t make me send you to Mr. Voytek’s office.
别让我把你送到沃尔特先生的办公室
I was gonna show this to the principal,
我本来想送到校长那里
but I thought I should talk to you first.
我想应该先与你谈谈
What is it?
是什么?
Yesterday I had all the children make drawings
昨天我让孩子们画
of what they wanted to be when they grew up.
他们长大了想做什么
Most of them made drawings of what their parents did.
多数孩子画的是父母的工作
But this …
但
I don’t understand.
我不懂
Evan did this?
是埃文画的?
Can I keep this drawing? Oh, of course.
能把这个画给我吗?当然
Um, there is one more thing, Mrs. Treborn,
嗯 还有一件事 泰瑞博夫人
I feel bad even mentioning. What?
提起来就不舒服 什么事?
When I asked Evan about the drawing,
当我问埃文他的画时
well, he couldn’t remember doing it.
他根本就不记得了
I don’t wanna go.
我不想去?
I don’t like this place, Mum.
我不喜欢这个地方 妈妈
I think it’s creepy.
恐怖兮兮的
I promise I won’t make any bad pictures.
我答应不再画不好的画了
You’re gonna be fine, okay?
没有事的
He just wants to do a couple tests, that’s all.
他就是想做一些测试 仅此而已
You’ll like him.
你会喜欢他的
That’s good. You’re doing great.
做得很好
Just tell me he hasn’t inherited his father’s illness.
告诉我他没有遗传他父亲的毛病吧
I’m sure the test results will come back negative.
我确信检验结果出来时会是阴性
But there’s something else you can do to monitor his memory.
但是你可以做一些其它事情监控他的记忆
Anything. A journal.
什么事都行 写日记
Just have him write down everything that he does.
让他写下他做过的所有事情
And what will that do? It could help jog his memory.
这会有什么作用? 这样可以刺♥激♥他的记忆力
See if he remembers anything new the next day.
看看第二天他记不记得新东西
These test results will come back in a few days
检验结果几天后出来
and we’ll take it from there. Okay.
我们会帮你取回来 好吧
‘Today Mummy is taking me to play with Kayleigh and Tommy.
今天妈妈会带我去与凯丽和汤米玩
I will meet their father
我会见到他们的爸爸
and see what a real dad is like.’
看看一个真正的爸爸 到底是什么样的
Great, see you soon.
太好了 一会儿见
Evan …
埃文
Evan, what are you doing with that knife?
你拿那把刀干什么?
What happened?
发生什么了?
Honey …
亲爱的
What were you doing with that knife?
你拿那把刀干什么?
I don’t remember.
我不记得了
Hey, Andrea. George.
你好 安德烈 乔治
Hello, little man.
你好 小朋友
Watch your step.
小心走路
Thanks, George.
谢谢你 乔治
Not a problem. Here’s my work number
没什么 这是我医院的电♥话♥号♥码
in case there are any problems.
如果有什么问题 你知道的
And please keep an eye on him ’cause …
请多照顾他 因为
What, are you kidding?
开玩笑
We’re going to have a great time today, right, sport?
我们今天会玩得非常开心 是不是 小运动健将?
Okay, be good, kiddo
好吧 乖孩子
I love you.
我爱你
Byebye. Bye, George.
拜 再见 乔治
Go long. Go on. Right in the backyard.
直走 继续 马上到后院去
Here it comes.
接着
Evan, Evan, guess what? Dad got a new video camera
埃文 你猜怎么回事?爸爸买♥♥了新摄像机
and we’re all going to be in a movie.
我们要拍电影
That’s right, Evan.
是的 埃文
And you get to be the star.
你可以当明星
I thought I was the star.
我才是明星
Hey, what did I tell you?
嗨 我怎么跟你说的?
Now, Evan …
现在 埃文
You have to promise
你得先答应
Your bestest, super-duper promise
打死也不说出去
That this will be our little secret.
这是我们的小秘密
You think you can do that? Umhmm.
你做得到吗? 嗯
Where am I?
这是哪里?
Where did we all go?
我们这是要干嘛?
Calm down, kid, stand still.
安静 孩子 站着别动
I was just somewhere else.
刚刚还在别的地方
How did I get here?
怎么来到这里的?
Quit acting like some damn retard, or I’ll call your mother
不要装白♥痴♥ 否则我要给你妈妈打电♥话♥
and tell her what a naughty little shit you’ve been.
告诉她你调皮捣蛋得不得了
Kayleigh …
凯丽
Kayleigh …
凯丽
What happened?
怎么了?
The good news is the results are negative.
好消息是 结果是阴性
I found no evidence of lesions,
没有任何机能障碍
haemorrhaging, tumours.
颅腔出血以及肿瘤的迹象
But you must have something you can go on.
一定可以查出原因的
If I was to guess, I’d say the blackouts are stress related.
按我的猜想 失忆和精神压力有关
But he’s seven years old.
可他才七岁啊
What kind of stress can a seven-year-old have?
七岁的孩子会有什么精神压力啊?
Plenty. Maybe he has severe coping problems
很多 比如说
about not having a father.
没有父亲也会造成他有这种问题
You said the last time the blackouts occurred
你说上次失忆时是
about not having a father.
跟朋友的爸爸在一起
Well, he has been pushing me to meet his father
他一直催我要见父亲
and I’ve been putting it off. It’s worth a shot, Andrea.
我却一直拖着 值得一试
We can arrange a controlled meeting.
我们可以安排一个限制性的会见
A careful dose of sedatives for Jason, some security,
给詹森适量的镇静剂 多派一些保安
Evan comes in for a quick visit,
跟埃文短暂地会见
and with a little luck,
幸许埃文思念父亲的情节
no more missing father complex.
也会随之消失
‘April 15th.
四月十五号♥
Today I get to meet my father.
今天要见爸爸啦
His name is Jason and he’s crazy.
他叫詹森 他是个疯子