Lady Bird and I want you to have this.
-很配你眼睛颜色 -谢谢 先生
– Matches your eyes. – Thank you, sir.
-扭吧 歌♥莉娅 -来啊 宝贝
– Get it, Gloria. – Do it, baby.
摆臀 继续 歌♥莉娅
Swim it! Go ahead, Gloria.
我看见你了 宝贝
I see you, baby.
看见了吗 宝贝
You see me, babe?
-你知道咱好哪口 -来一段
– You know how daddy likes it. – Put it on.
来啊 歌♥莉娅
Get it, Gloria.
这就是我说的那个
Now that’s what I’m talking about.
加油 姑娘 使劲扭 好嘞
Get it, girl! Shake it out! Get it!
黑鬼 快滚出来
Negro! Get out here.
把我的厕所都弄臭了
Back there stinking up my bathroom.
-上帝啊 -上帝哟
– Oh, Lord. – Oh, Lord.
你在干什么
What you doing?
这是啥
What?
给你露两手
Get you some!
-你懂的 -那是你的朋友
– You know. – That’s your friend.
把我的假发还给我 你怎么回事
Give me my wig! What’s wrong with you?!
-这个可贵了 -该死
– This my good wig! – Oh, shit!
-坐下吧 -我们刚翻了张黑桃
– Sit down. – We got the spades up.
哥们儿去处理了一下私事
Brother just handling his business.
他还会做大劈叉呢 妥妥的
He can still do the splits, I’ll tell you.
詹姆斯跟我说金博士告诉总统
James told me that Dr. King told the president
我们要到南方地区游♥行♥ 争取投票权
that we would be going to the streets down South for our right to vote.
-是不是 宝贝 -是什么
– Didn’t you, baby? – What?
你是不是跟我说金博士告诉总统
Didn’t you tell me that Dr. King told the president
我们要到南方地区上街争取投票权
that we was going down South for our right to vote?
-我不是瞎编的 -你还听说了这种事
– I ain’t make that up. – Is that what you heard?
那个金博士可不是开玩笑的
That Dr. King ain’t no joke,
他可是个不安分子
with his little militant ass.
真他♥娘♥的♥能叨叨
She talking too damned much.
说得挺有模有样的
Well, sound like somebody talking.
闭嘴
Shut up.
-别招惹我的鸟 -你知道有三个孩子
– Leave my bird alone. – Well, you know them three kids
就在那边被杀了
got killed down there,
因为他们想让黑人登记投票
trying to get colored folks registered to vote.
这就是为什么我不想让路易斯去南方
That’s why I didn’t want Louis to go down there.
我当时想劝你的就是这个
That’s what I was trying to tell you.
你们当时就不应该把他送过去
You shouldn’t have sent him down there.
-我知道 -他现在已经去了
– I know. – He is down there now,
我们什么都做不了
and there ain’t nothing we can do about it.
总统派出联邦调查局的唯一原因
The only reason the president sent the FBI
是因为其中有两个白人
is ’cause two of them were white.
这又是谁告诉你的
Now who told you that?
就是 是谁说的
Yeah, who told her that?
你在哪听说的 我没说过
Where you heard that? I didn’t tell her that.
这事上了巴尔的摩的黑人报纸
It was in one of them colored newspapers from Baltimore.
这个回答你满意吗
That all right with you?
看 她现在可变聪明了
See, she getting smart now.
亲爱的 你觉得总统应该对投票权法案
Honey, you think the president ought to do something
-做点什么吗 -这张牌不行
– about the Voting Rights bill? – That ain’t the trump.
约翰逊总统刚刚签署了
President Johnson just passed the greatest piece
是自林肯解放黑奴以来最伟大的民权法案
of civil rights legislation since Lincoln freed the slaves.
近期要再通过另一个实在太难了
It’s gonna be very difficult to pass another bill anytime soon.
没错
That’s it.
看见我太太怎么给我出难题了吗
You see how my wife quizzes me?
-我每天都被问 -不过你得知道
– I get it every day. – Only, you got to know
哪些能说 哪些不能说
how much to say, when you cross the line.
你跟你老婆说什么是你的事 我说是我的事
You deal with your woman, I’ll deal with mine.
至少你还告诉你妻子外面到底发生了什么
At least you tell your wife what’s going on over there.
-尖子 -该死
– Aces! – Damn!
在自己窝里怎么也横不起来
Can’t be a king in your own castle.
要我说 还得去夜♥总♥会♥耍耍风光
You hit the strip joint, that’s what I say.
格罗 听说你家邻居霍华德的事了吗
Hey, uh, Glo. Did you hear about your neighbor, Howard?
八街上的一个哥们捉到他和自己老婆上♥床♥
Guy down on 8th Street, caught him in bed with his wife.
把他打死了
Shot him dead.
-一枪射在背后 -就这样结束了
– Shot him in the back. – That’s it. That’s all of it.
我不知道 也许是他罪有应得
I don’t know, maybe he got what he deserved.
你们这些愚蠢的废物必须明白
You sorry sap asses got to realize
黑人们不会再忍♥耐了
the Negro ain’t gonna take it no more.
这个国家就是个火♥药♥桶
This entire country is a tinderbox.
装满了黑鬼的怒火 马上就要炸了
Goddamn tinderbox of nigger rage just waiting to explode!
我要你们所有人都滚去打电♥话♥
Now, I want you all to get on the phone,
打给有色人种协会 争取种族平等大会
call the NAACP, CORE and whoever else
还有其他你们能指挥得动地方
will listen to your sorry asses
帮我把这群黑人从街上赶回家去
and help me keep them Negroes off the street.
巴克 你还赖在这里干什么
Buck, I smell your ass from here!
你♥他♥妈♥在等什么呢
What the hell are you waiting for?!
老天爷啊
Jesus Christ.
塞西尔 给我倒点该死的李子汁
Cecil, get me some of that goddamned prune juice.
我不知道应该怎么看待马尔科姆·X
I’m not sure what to make of Malcolm X.
我知道应该怎么看待他
I know what to make of him.
他的计划比金博士的好多了
Got a better plan in place than Dr. King.
1965年
马尔科姆·X巡回演讲
如果有人碰了你一下
If someone puts their hands on you,
就送他们下地狱
put them in the cemetery.
这就是所谓的好计划吗
That a better plan?
-我们准备走了 -再见 克莱美
– Ooh, We fixin’ to go. – Bye, Claramay.
-晚安 -晚安
– Good night. – Good night.
我是说
I mean…
你生气是因为他说了你♥爸♥爸
You just mad ’cause he was talking about your daddy.
什么
What?
他当时在说关于黑家奴的事情
He was saying all that stuff about house Negroes.
我就看见你火了
I saw you get mad.
我爸才不是黑家奴
My dad is not a house Negro.
-他是个管家 对吧 -别说我爸
– He a butler, ain’t he? – Don’t talk about my dad.
我都没说你♥爸♥的事 行吗
I don’t talk about your dad, all right?
那是因为我爸为我所做的事感到骄傲
That’s ’cause my daddy’s proud of what I’m doing.
没事吧
You all right?
所有人都跑到教堂
Everybody went to church
为那些塞尔马的孩子们筹款
to raise money for the kids down in Selma.
但是我没有去
But I didn’t go.
我才不会去捐钱让我儿子送死
I wasn’t gonna give money to pay for my son to be killed.
那些孩子又挨了打
Once again, them kids got beat.
这一次尤其糟糕
This one was so bad
媒体将这天命名为”血腥星期天”
that the press called it “Bloody Sunday.”
他们勉强逃离了塞尔马
They barely left Selma.
他们以小组为单位穿过塞尔马市区
They marched in small groups through the city of Selma
-游♥行♥没有中断 -迫击炮和火箭
– and were not stopped. – …mortars and rockets
可将康天地区炸成齑粉 造成灾难性后果
can pound Con Thien around the clock with devastating effect.
康天 越南战争中著名战役发生地
我方地面部队无法进入…
And our ground troops cannot go into…
…情况则完全不同
…it was a different story.
骑警副队长们协助冲破了纵队
Mounted sheriff’s deputies helped to break up the column.
队伍一被打乱…
Once the line was broken…
你的儿子们怎么样 塞西尔
How are your boys, Cecil?
大儿子怎么样我不清楚 总统先生
I don’t know how my oldest is, Mr. President.
我猜他可能在塞尔马
I believe he might be in Selma.
有时候我会觉得
And, you know, sometime I feel like
我们两个生活在不同的世界里
we’re living in two different worlds.
希望他平安就好
Just want to keep him safe.
…对游♥行♥者们因催泪瓦斯造成的烧伤
…marchers were treated for tear gas burns,
外伤和骨折进行了救治
open wounds and broken bones.
某医院收治了…
One hospital treated…
每为美国公民都应享有平等的投票权
Every American citizen must have an equal right to vote.
而残酷的现实是 这个国家的很多地方
Yet the harsh fact is that in many places in this country,
许多男女无权投票
men and women are kept from voting
只因为他们是黑人
simply because they are Negroes.
黑人?
“Negroes?”
他什么时候开始叫我们黑人了
Since when did he start calling us Negroes?
那家伙说”黑鬼”说得比我都顺溜
That nigger uses the word “Nigger” more than I use it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!