Sidney Poitier’s a white man’s fantasy of what he wants us to be.
但是他的电影都是为平等权利而战
But his movies have him fighting for equal rights.
仅仅是通过一种白人能接受的方式
Only in a way that’s acceptable to the white status quo.
这位老兄根本就不会演戏
The brother can’t act.
这话怎么说的
What are you talking about?
他刚得了奥斯卡金像奖
He just won the Academy Award.
他在为我们大家打破壁垒
He’s breaking down barriers for all of us.
他的方法是当白人狗 演白人狗
By being white. By acting white.
西德尼·波蒂埃只不过是个有钱的汤姆大叔而已
Sidney Poitier is nothing but a rich Uncle Tom.
看看你
Look at you.
张狂得不行
All puffed up.
头上戴个帽子
With your hat on your head.
回家坐在这儿胡说八道
Coming in here, saying whatever you want.
女朋友在饭桌上打嗝
Girlfriend belching at the table.
拿着我的钱
You don’t even feel you gotta go to school,
也不知道好好学习
even though I gave you the money.
你走吧
You need to go.
路易斯 你给我滚出这个家门
Yeah, Louis. I need you to get out of my house.
-什么 -给我滚出这个家门
– What? – Get the hell out of my house!
-你干什么 -滚出去
– What are you doing? – Get on out!
-他得滚蛋 -别这样 塞西尔
– He’s gotta go! – No, Cecil, no!
-我再也受不了了 -我们好久没见他了
– I can’t take this no more! – We ain’t seen this boy!
我们好久没见他了
We ain’t seen this boy!
我要把你的小命给收了 小子
I’m gonna snatch the life out of you, boy!
-大家都坐下 -对不起 管家先生
– Now, everybody just sit down. – I’m sorry, Mr. Butler,
我不是故意要取笑你的英雄的
I didn’t mean to make fun of your hero.
你自己和你所拥有的一切
Everything you are and everything you have is
都是这个管家给的
’cause of that butler.
马上带着你这个轻浮粗俗的婊♥子♥
Now you take that trifling low-class bitch
滚出我的家门
and get out of this house.
爸爸 我喜欢西德尼·波蒂埃
I like Sidney Poitier, Daddy.
他演的另一个电影叫什么
What’s that movie he did?
《看看谁来吃晚餐》吗
“Look Who’s Coming to Dinner?”
刚才我是认真的
Everything ain’t a joke.
-卡萝是来吃晚饭的 -安静 查理
– Carol came to dinner. – Hush, Charlie.
第二天 警♥察♥带走了路易斯
Police took Louis the next day.
我上班要迟到了
You’ll gonna make me late for work.
叔叔 对不起
Unc, I’m sorry.
除了你 我还能找谁保释他呢
Who else I’m supposed to call to bail him out?
这次他们又是为什么抓他 坐起来
What they got him in for this time? Sit up!
路易斯说他们抓他不需要理由
Louis said they stopped him just because.
不需要理由
Just because.
他说他不想再挨打
He said he wasn’t going to get beat no more,
所以他下了车 对他们还了手
so he got out the car and he hit ’em back.
他的女朋友呢
What about that little gal of his?
她被送进了医院
They put her in the hospital.
医院
The hospital.
查理
Charlie.
这种烂事该消停了
This shit’s gotta stop, man.
我上班要迟到了
I’m late for work.
告诉路易斯我不是他妈
You tell Louis I’m not his mama.
他得还我钱
I want my money back.
你没事吧
You all right?
我没事
Yeah, I’m all right.
谢谢你 卡特叔叔
Thanks, Uncle Carter.
带着你的狗屁黑豹党去别的地方玩吧
You need to take all this black Panther shit somewhere else.
我不是他们 你得还我钱 懂吗
Now, I’m not them. I want my money back, hear me?
-明白 -一分都不能少
– Yes, sir. – Every dime.
-明白 -叔叔 别告诉我爸
– Yes, sir. – Hey, Unc… don’t tell Daddy.
你在监狱里怎么逃脱被鸡♥奸♥的
How you avoid all that sex in prison?
他们教你和黑豹党做吗
Do they teach you that with the Panthers?
他们教你怎么…坐…
They teach you how to… to sit…
-她又酗酒了吗 -没有 她很清醒
– She been drinking again? – No. She’s sober.
她只是不停地缝纫
She ain’t doing nothing but sewing
不停地喂鱼
and feeding them damn fishes.
比喂我还勤
Feed them more than she feed me.
你这么兴奋是因为要回到霍华德吗
You’re excited about going back to Howard?
因为不回去才兴奋
Excited about not going back.
什么
What?
我要去越南了
I’m going to Vietnam.
查理 别去 别去
Charlie, don’t do this. Don’t do this.
这个国家把我们当狗一样对待
This country treats us like dogs!
别做什么 别做你这一套吗
And do what? Don’t do this?
你在跟你的国家作战
You fight your country.
我要为我的国家作战
I want to fight for my country.
-我不会参加你的葬礼 -好
– I won’t go to your funeral. – Good.
我可不想你穿着油光水滑的皮草皮靴
‘Cause I don’t want you there with all of that
去参加我的葬礼
black leather and latex,
这样会吸引人们的注意力
shining and taking away the attention off
就没人看棺材中可爱的我了
of my pretty face in my casket.
他们现在叫你什么 路易西吗
What do they call you now, Louise?
-闭嘴 -路易西·盖恩斯
– Shut up. – Louise Gaines.
查理 闭嘴
Charlie, shut up.
我现在就想知道所有的内政决策
I want to know every goddamn domestic policy decision right now,
马上整理出来放到我桌上
and I want it on the table right now.
-好的 -好的
– OK. – OK.
您收到我们上周发的备忘录了吗
Did you get the memos we sent last week?
约翰和我完全同意现今需要…
John and I strongly agree that the time calls for…
1969年
尼克松当政时期
该死的苍蝇 这儿有只该死的苍蝇
A goddamn fly, a goddamn fly in here.
-上帝啊 -约翰和我都觉得
– Jesus Christ. – John and I both think
现今需要一段善意忽视的时期
that the time calls for a period of benign neglect.
-善意忽视 -对
– Benign neglect. – Yes.
这想法不错
I like that. I like that.
蠢猪媒体把我们说成是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You know, the pigs in the media describe us as terrorists.
黑豹党总部
加利福尼亚州奥克兰市
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥会恐吓别人 惊吓别人
A terrorist is one who terrorizes and frightens others.
而我们正遭受恐吓
We the ones getting terrorized.
如果我们被吓得连商店都不敢去
How can we exist in, in peace,
又如何能够平安地生存
when we scared to walk down the street to the store?
现在到处都在搞黑人♥权♥利运动 是吧
All right, there’s this whole black power movement going on, right?
-是的 -如果我们
– Right. – What if we, um…
如果尼克森政♥府♥把黑人♥权♥利定义为黑人商业
What if Nixon promotes black power to mean “black businesses”
我们找方法支持黑人企业家
and we find ways to support black entrepreneurs,
把废除种族歧视的皮球踢给法♥院♥
pass the buck on desegregation to the courts.
推进黑人企业
Push black enterprise
拿到那20%的选票 我们就有希望了
to win the 20 percent of the votes it could swing our way.
-好极了 -非常好
– Excellent, sir. – Absolutely.
你住的破屋房♥顶都快塌了
You don’t know if your ceiling gonna cave in
你的房♥东还忙着到处收房♥租
’cause your slum lord too busy running around collecting rent checks.
他不会给你修房♥顶的
But he won’t fix your roof.
是时候起来反抗这些损害我们权益的
It’s time we take a stand against these injustices
不公平现象了
that have plagued our community.
他们杀我们一个 我们杀他们两个
They take one of ours, we taking two of theirs.
-说得对 -是时候反抗了
– That’s right. – It’s been time.
我们要明确尼克森政♥府♥认可黑人♥权♥利
We just need to make sure that Nixon black power
不等于尼克森政♥府♥认可黑豹党
doesn’t equate Nixon with the Black Panthers.
你疯了吗 老兄
Have you lost your mind, man?
你看过胡佛关于黑人♥权♥利的备忘录吗
Did you read Hoover’s last memo on that?
-那就是我要说的 -真♥他♥妈♥恐怖
– That’s my point. – Goddamn terrifying.
不不不 我给了他许可
No, no, no. I gave him the green light
去杀死那群混♥蛋♥
to gut those sons of bitches.
-好 -非常好
– Good. – Good. Absolutely.
不 把他们集♥合♥起来 扔到电梯井里
No, round ’em all up and throw ’em down an elevator shaft.
我不能自称无所不知 但我敢保证
I don’t proclaim to know everything. But I promise you
他们会对带枪的黑人时刻保持警惕
they’ll always beware of the nigger with a gun.
还有其他吩咐吗 总统先生
Will there be anything else, Mr. President?
明天早上会有多少孩子来吃早餐
How many kids we got coming to the breakfast tomorrow morning?
大概会有25到30个
Got about 25 to 3O coming.
25到30个孩子能够填饱肚子
Twenty-five to 3O kids will be able to go to school
去学校好好听课