我们怎么从坟墓下去呢
How do we get down from this tomb?
皇后是莫卧儿帝国第5位国王 沙.贾汉的妻子
The empress was the wife of shah jahan, the fifth mogul emperor.
虽然是包办婚姻 但是他们深深爱着对方
Although it was an arranged marriage, they were deeply in love
在他们第14个孩子出生时她死了
and remained inseparable until she died
而他们的感情至死不渝
giving birth to their 14th child.
介意我叫你雷吗
Do you mind if I call you ray?
大多数人叫雷
Main man ray.
你有在听我讲话吗
Are you listening to anything I’m saying?
当然
Absolutely.
14个孩子 我听着呢
Fourteen kids. I’m with you.
这个建筑耗费了20,000个工人22年的时间来建造
It took 20,000 volunteers 22 years to complete this structure.
这里的一切都是贾汉亲自设计的
Every square foot designed by the shah himself.
所以那是真爱
So that’s true love.
那是真爱
That’s true love.
肯定很幸福
Must be nice.
也许我会把这整个买♥♥下来
Don’t know if I buy the whole “20,000 volunteers” business.
安排葬礼让我很苦恼
Funeral plans tend to confuse me.
确切的说 是土葬好还是火葬好
Specifically, buried or cremated.
土葬吧
Take buried.
虽然我知道这无关紧要 但是我有幽闭恐惧症
Now, I know it shouldn’t matter, but I’m claustrophobic.
如果哪天我在地下突然醒了 没有人听到怎么办
What if I wake up underground and nobody can hear me?
他们还会生产那种内置铃铛的棺材吗
Do they still make those coffins with the bells?
嗯… 我估计没有了
Uh… I don’t believe they do.
那火葬吧 你打算怎么处理那些骨灰呢?
Then cremated. what do you do with the ashes?
把他们埋了还是撒了? 把他们放到架子上?
Do you bury them, scatter them, put them on a shelf?
扔进恒河顺流而下找个安乐窝?
Float them down the ganges on a bed of flowers?
如果我感觉到火焰怎么办
What if I feel the flames?
但是我确定我会火葬
Well, I definitely want to have myself cremated.
也许我们应该像华特.迪斯尼一样把自己冷冻起来
Maybe we should go frozen like walt disney.
不好 还是火葬吧
No. cremated.
把骨灰放到铁罐里 埋到风景秀丽的地方
Ashes put in a can, buried some place with a view.
铁罐 嗯?
A can, huh?
是的 我不喜欢骨灰盒的说法
Yeah. I never liked the sound of the word urn.
是吗 难道你对地穴有特殊的感觉?
Really? got any special feelings about crypt?
声明:本字幕由YYeTs人人影视字幕组原创翻译制♥作♥
禁止用于任何商业盈利行为
欢迎登录人人美剧论♥坛♥交流 下载 在线观看 www.YYETS.net
—–====翻译=====—–
荨香 卓为水蒙
蜀山天狼 Yancey 吕黎
校对:小门柴
嘿 没有
Heh. no.
没有 对我来说一个旧的”巧克福纳”牌咖啡罐就足矣
No, an old chock full o’nuts can will do me just fine.
“巧克福纳” 天堂咖啡
Chock full o’nuts, “the heavenly coffee.”
朋友 好的咖啡甚至是花钱都买♥♥不到的
Better coffee even your money can’t buy, my friend.
别拿这打赌
Don’t bet on it.
噢 好吧
Oh, right.
鲁哇克香猫
Kopi luwak.
你为什么不喜欢鲁哇克香猫咖啡?
What do you got against kopi luwak?
跟我的品味太不搭了
Too fancy for my tastes.
噢 是的 对我的好搭档”雷”来说 是很不搭
Oh, yeah. too fancy for my main man, ray.
-陷阱 -该死
– Gin. – goddamn it.
牌都被你拿光了
You get all the cards.
宝贝 这就是中国
This is china for you, baby.
太棒了
Whoo-hoo! yeah!
如果我们可以登上去看的话 肯定很壮观
Be a lot more majestic if we could see it.
看到那个老女人了吗
See that old woman?
真奇怪我们竟然会比她先死
Odds are we’re gonna be dead before her.
想开点
Happy thought.
当然 如果有来生的话
Of course, she’s probably got reincarnation going for her…
她很可能会去转世
…however that system works.
啊 佛教♥徒♥相信他们会不断地转世
Ah, the buddhists believe you keep coming back.
此生的所为 会决定他们上天还是入地
Moving up or down a level, based on how you lived your life.
瞧 这正是我所不明白的
See, that’s where they lose me.
我的意思是 一只蜗牛要怎样做才能上升一个境界呢
I mean, what would a snail have to do to move up in the lineup?
用粘液画出完美的轨迹
Lay down a perfect trail of slime?
要听坏消息还是更坏的消息
So shitty news, or really shitty news?
A 第一个
A, the first one.
暴风雪要来了
There’s a storm up there.
那谢谢你的提醒 汤姆
Well, thanks for the bulletin, tom,
我们现在没看到那该死的
we can’t even see the goddamn thing.
他们不会让我们上山的 除非天气变好了
They won’t let us fly up until the weather clears.
那天气什么时候会变好?
when do they expect it to clear?
嗯 明年春天 差不多吧
Uh, next spring, sometime.
如果你们想知道的话 这就是个那个更坏的消息
That’s the really shitty news, in case you were wondering.
好吧 那下次吧
Well, maybe next time.
只能这样了
Yeah.
明年春天
Next spring.
我们现在干什么呢
So now what?
也许你的山在告诉我们某些事情
Well, maybe your mountain’s trying to tell us something.
什么意思
What do you mean?
也许我们离开的够久了
Maybe we’ve been gone long enough.
离开的够久了? 离开谁够久了
Gone long enough? gone long enough for whom?
噢 不 我明白了
Oh. no, I get it.
山不是告诉我们该回去了
The mountain isn’t telling us it’s time for us to go home.
山是让你告诉我
The mountain is telling you to tell me
我该回去了 是吗
it’s time for me to go home, right?
-是的 -一派胡言
– yeah. – you shit.
你为什么不管管你自己
Why don’t you worry about your life,
我们各担心各的 懂吗
and let me worry about mine, okay?
好的 好的 你没必要跟我发火
Okay, okay! you don’t have to get chippy with me.
-下一站是哪里 -下一站 香港
-What’s next? -next, hong kong.
一套丝绸衣服 还有黑核桃仁冰淇凌
Silk suits and black walnut ice cream.
西♥藏♥人管他叫”修马鲁玛” 雪的女神
Tibetans call it chomulungma, “goddess mother of the snows.”
实际上是 宇宙的女神
“goddess mother of the world,” actually.
根据传统西♥藏♥语翻译
In the traditional tibetan translation.
我认错了
I stand corrected.
一杯加州葡萄酒 谢谢
Pinot noir, please.
我想你肯定去过那了吧
I take it you’ve been there?
呃… 呃… 嗯… 实际上我刚从那过来
Uh… uh… um… I just left, actually.
我们打算要爬上去的 但是没有
We tried to go up, but it wasn’t…
你已经错过了登山的季节
You’re a little late in the season.
他们也是这样告诉我的
So they tell me.
-我叫安婕列卡 -噢 我叫卡特
– my name’s angelica. – yeah, carter.
很抱歉 很唐突地问一下
I’m sorry if this sounds terrible…
爬那么高的山 你的年纪是不是有点过呢?
but aren’t you a little developed in years to be running up a giant mountain?
过 你是说我的年纪大了吧
“developed,” now that’s certainly one way of putting it.
其实我去上去过
Well, I’ve been up there, you know.
-是吗 -是的
– really? – mm-hm.
在我们必须返回之前 我爬到了26000英尺高
I made it to 26,000 feet before we had to turn back.
-真的? -当然
– really? – mm-hm.
感觉怎么样?
What was it like?
好冷 大部分时候
Cold mostly
白天 天空黑压压的
During the day, the sky is more black than blue.
因为空气太稀薄 不能反射阳光
There’s not enough air to reflect the sunlight.
但是在夜里 你从来都没有看到过那么多星星
But at night, you’ve never seen so many stars.
看上去触手可及 耀眼夺目
Seems like they’re just out of reach, and so bright.
就好像是天堂地板上的一个个小洞
They’re like little holes in the floor of heaven.
-你听到了吗 -听到什么
– did you hear it? – hear what?
我读过一个人在山顶写的描述
I read an account of a man who made it to the summit
当你站在世界世界之巅
and standing there at the top of the world
他经历过这种异常的宁静
he experienced this profound silence.
就像所有的声音都静默了一样
It was like all sound just fell away.
这就是他听到的
And that’s when he heard it.
什么?
What?
大山之音
The sound of the mountain.
他说他好像听到了上帝的声音
He said it was like he heard the voice of god.
我以前从没这么做过
I’ve never done this before.
这听起来真是迂腐透顶
That sounds like such a cliche
不过我楼上有个房♥间
but I have a room upstairs.
那真是…
Well, that’s…
我是说…
I mean…
我…
I…
我很荣幸

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!