or, it’s too early for sherry, isn’t it?
早得多
Oh, it’s far too early.
我走了 你们忙吧
No, I’ll leave you to it, you’re very busy.
校长 我把课表弄好了
Oh, Headmaster, I’ve completed the timetable.
天气很热。
It’s hot.
如果你愿意可以带走
Would you like to take it with you?
非常感谢。
Oh, thank you very much.
非常感谢,安德鲁。
Thank you very much, Andrew.
你觉得你的接任者汤姆·吉尔伯特怎么样
Oh, what do you make of your successor, young Tom Gilbert?
他人似乎很好
He seems very agreeable.
非常好。
Very agreeable.
牛津大学的资优生
High academic honours at Oxford.
获得拉丁诗文的最高奖
Chancellor’s Prize for Latin verse.
安德鲁也得过
Oh, Andrew got that, too.
还得过两科第一的荣誉
And a double first.
当然了。
Of course you did.
有时候很难记住,
Sometimes it’s hard to remember, you know,
但你肯定是本校
but you must be one of the most brilliant scholars
最出色的学者之一
ever to come to this school.
你太客气了
You’re very kind.
我说很难记住
Oh, when I say hard to remember,
是因为你付出了太多
it’s because you’ve done so many other good things.
像课表啦 跟能够
You know, timetable, your heroic battle
搞垮人心的10年级生斗智斗勇啦
for so long with the soul-destroying lower fifth.
校长 我不觉得我的心
Well, I haven’t found that my soul
被10年级的学生搞垮了
has been destroyed by the lower fifth, Headmaster.
我只是在开玩笑。
Oh. No, I was only joking.
我明白了,你刚才想要讨论的第二件事是什么
I see, well, uh, what was the, uh, other matter
– 噢 没什么 没事 安德鲁
you wished to discuss? – Oh, nothing, nothing at all, Andrew.
劳拉 我刚才还在说
I was just saying, Laura,
人生中压力最大的两件事
the two most stressing things in life,
就是搬家和离婚
moving house and divorce.
真不幸 安德鲁
Well, bad luck, Andrew
回见
and, um, I’ll see you later.
再见。
Bye-bye.
再见
Good bye, sir.
拿到了吗
Well, do we get it?
拿到什么
Do we get what?
退休金。
The pension.
退休金拿到了吗
Do we get the pension?
没有。
No.
什么?
What?
没有。
No.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
因为不符合规定
It’s against the rules.
理查森就拿到了
Well, Richardson got one.
为什么他们不给你呢
Why couldn’t they give one to you?
他属于特殊情况
It was special circumstances.
他因为代表教员
He received his injuries playing soccer
在与学生的对抗球赛中受伤了
for the staff against the school.
那你怎么说
And what did you say?
只是站在那里用拉丁文讲笑话吗
Just stood there and made some joke in Latin, I suppose.
我没什么可说的
There was very little I could say
无论是用拉丁文还是别的语言
in Latin or any other language.
我本来可以说点什么的
Oh, I would have said something.
你就不担心 我会
Don’t you worry, I would have.
我敢肯定你会
I’m sure you would.
一定会
I jolly well would.
你知道你是什么吗,安德鲁?
Do you know what you are, Andrew?
你是个懦夫。
You’re a wimp.
你过去是,将来也是
You always were and you always will be
获得过两科一等荣誉的懦夫
a double first-class wimp.
或许我可以原谅你的一切
You know, I think I could have forgiven you anything
但凡你曾说过一次“够了”
if you’d have just once said, “No, enough.”
不只对我 还在面对所有挫折
Not just to me but to every setback
的时候
you’ve ever had.
有一位82岁的老太太,她会说法语
There was an old lady of 82, parlez vous

Oh
– 出去。
– Out.
– 出去出去-快点出去。
– Out, out. – Come on, out.
– 出去-出去。
– Out. – Out.
– 出去-出去。
– Out. – Out.
– 出去-出去。
– Out. – Out.
不是你,塔普洛。
Not you, Taplow.
呆在那儿。
Stay there.
– 出去!-快走!
– Out! – Move it!
来吧。
Come on.
你在老家伙家补习 对吧
You go to the Crock’s house for extra work, don’t you?
是的。
Yeah.
是的,崔不肖
Yes, Trubshaw.
是的,崔不肖
Yes, Trubshaw.
很好。
Very good.
听到什么小道消息吗
So what’s the gossip, then?
我,我不知道,特布肖。
I, I don’t know, Trubshaw.
有人说哈里斯夫人
Well, word is, Mrs. Crocker-Harris
有外遇了
is having it off with somebody.
是真的吗
Is that right?
我真的不知道 崔不肖
I, I really don’t know, Trubshaw.
噢 得了吧 塔普洛 我能看透你
Oh, come on, Taplow, I’ve seen you.
这里发生的事没有你不知道的
Nothing happens around here without you knowing about it.
她跟谁有一腿
Who’s she shagging?
是谁?
Who is it?
是拉弗蒂博士吗
Dr. Rafferty?
说真的 我不知道
I’ve no idea, honestly.
你想跟她来一腿吗
Would you like to give her one?
你见过她的乳♥房♥♥吗
Have you ever seen her tits?
我见过
I have.
有一次她在图书馆
She was in the library once.
弯腰
She bent over.
没穿胸罩 里面什么都没穿
No bra, nothing.
真美
Gorgeous.
我敢打赌你会想把脸
I bet you’d like to put your face
埋进去 不会吗 塔普洛 你个小色魔
between them, wouldn’t you, Taplow, you little wanker?
滚开
Get off…
你父母今天来吗?
Your parents coming down today?
没有。
No.
不是吗?
No?
为什么不呢?
Oh, why not?
你妈也跟别人
Oh, your mother’s having it off
有一腿
with somebody as well.
听说你妈妈床上功夫不错。
Word is, she’s a good fuck, your mother.
是这样吗?
Is that right?
什么?
Huh?
请去右边那个方向的长凳处
…on the benches in that direction over there…
– 啊,威尔逊太太-威尔逊太太。
– Ah, Mrs, Mrs, uh, Mrs- – Wilson.
威尔逊,你好吗?
Wilson, how are you?
– 我要投诉-天啊。
– I have a complaint. – Oh, dear.
罐头意大利面和一片莴苣叶是不够的
Tinned spaghetti and one lettuce leaf is not enough
对于一个正在成长的男孩来说。
for a growing boy.
路德維希跟我说上周的晚餐
Ludwig tells me that’s all he’s had
都吃这个
for dinner for the past week.
我们付了足够的学费
We pay enough in fees.
请务必保证他能吃好
Please ensure that he’s properly fed —
我会跟厨房♥说的。
I’ll speak to the kitchens about it.
失陪一下
Do excuse me, won’t you?
我不相信能喂饱这些孩子
I don’t believe in stuffing the boys, you know, dear.
阿保肯迪国王
Ah, King Abakendi.
尼日利亚的大部分土地都归他所有你知道吗
Do you know he owns most of Nigeria?
– 真的吗-陛下,
– Really? – Oh, Your Majesty,
见到你真好。
how lovely to see you.
弗罗比舍博士。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!