把噪音降下来。
Keep the noise down.
我知道不容易
I know it’s hard, Butler.
但你很快就会适应 相信我
But you’ll get used to it, believe me.
滚开。
Fuck off.
早上好。
Oh, good morning.
早上好。
Morning.
睡得好吗?
Sleep well?
是的,很好,谢谢。
Yes, fine, thanks.
你呢?
And you?
是的,很好,谢谢。
Yes, fine, thank you.
你在这儿。
There you are.
有你的一封信。
Oh, there’s a, a letter for you.
一切都还好吗?
Is everything all right?
你妈妈没事吧?-没事。
Your mother all right? – Yes.
好吧好吧。
Fine, fine.
我忘记取消报纸订阅
Um, I forgot to cancel the papers.
你需要我从村里捎什么东西吗
Do you need anything from the village?
不用了 谢谢
No, no, thank you.
劳拉。
Laura.
有人要来吗
Were you expecting someone else?
我们不是说好不要在这里碰面了吗
I thought we agreed that we wouldn’t meet here.
谁要来
Who were you expecting?
那位新来的吉尔伯特
Gilbert, the new guy.
劳拉离窗户远一些
Laura, come away from the window please.
可以从窗户那边走开吗
Would you please come away from the window?
你不打算打声招呼吗
Aren’t you going to say hello?
你好。
Hello.
我喜欢看你愧疚的样子
I love you guilty.
你心中的清教♥徒♥思想
It’s the Puritan in you.
我喜欢和你在一起
I love fucking you.
你做♥爱♥的时候会说话。
You talk when you make love.
水壶烧开了。
Kettle, it’s, it’s just boiling.
显然我有好多话要对你说
Which is more, apparently, than we can say for you.
劳拉 我的时间不多
Laura, I haven’t got much time.
我时间也不多
No, I don’t think I have either.
喝茶吗?
Tea?
弗兰克,你比英国人更像英国人。
Frank, you’re more English than the English.
听着,如果吉尔伯特真的来了,就说
Listen, if Gilbert does come, let’s just say you’re here
你是来帮安德鲁传话的
delivering a message from Andrew.
我才不管吉尔伯特
To hell with Gilbert.
我有个好消息。
I’ve got good news.
哦?
Oh?
什么?
What?
别担心,我没怀孕。
Don’t worry, I’m not pregnant.
我收到我母亲的一封信。
I’ve had a letter from my mother.
她决定去加拿大看望我姐姐。
She’s decided to visit my sister in Canada.
所以整个夏天我都可以住在她在多塞特的别♥墅♥
So, I can have her cottage in Dorset for the whole summer.
太好了。
That’s great.
安德鲁九月份才会上岗新工作
Andrew starts his new job in September,
但我不用立刻去那里
but I don’t have to go there immediately.
也就是说我俩可以单独相处
That means you and I can be alone together.
如果你喜欢的话。
If you like.
想想吧,亲爱的,整整几个月。
Just think, darling, whole months.
你会来 对吗
You will come, won’t you?
弗兰克?
Frank?
弗兰克,我需要你。
Frank? I need you.
我需要和你在一起。
I need to be with you.
你知道,我父亲身体不好。
You know my, my father’s not well.
我可能得回美国了。
I may have to go back to the States.
天啊 你让我想起了他
God, you remind me of him.
怕谁?
Of who?
还能有谁
Of whom.
当然是安德鲁
Of whom, of Andrew, of course.
他以前也年轻过
He didn’t always used to be the old Crock, you know.
我第一次见他的时候他跟你现在一样大
He wasn’t much older than you are now when I first met him.
他是那么纯真 那么
He was so pure, so…
富有理想
idealistic.
但是一样的不懂得付出
But just as ungiving.
他怎么了?
What happened to him?
是的。
I did.
你们在一起从来没感到幸福吗Weren’t you two ever happy together?
我不记得了。
I can’t remember.
不记得了。
Can’t remember.
劳拉我..。
Laura, I…
我替他感到惋惜
I feel sorry for him.
不 你不是
No you don’t.
因为你上了他的妻子所以感到愧疚
You feel guilty because you’re screwing his wife.
正确的说是因为他的妻子
Or to be more accurate, because his wife
上了你
is screwing you.
我觉得我们应该告诉他。
I think we should tell him.
告诉他什么?
Tell him what?
关于我们。
About us.
你疯了吗?
What, are you insane?
这是我听过的最愚蠢的事情。
That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard.
你到底想告诉他什么,劳拉?
And what the hell would you want to tell him for, Laura?
我们现在在谈论什么,结婚,离婚?
What are we talking about now, marriage, divorce?
我说的是我们。
I’m talking about us.
我不希望我们只是好朋友。
I don’t want us to become just good friends.
听着,劳拉
Listen, Laura —
不要。
Don’t.
似曾相识。
Deja vu.
我知道你现在要说什么。
I know exactly what you’re going to say now.
你会说
You’re going to say
你还没准备好安定下来。
you’re not ready to settle down.
你不是要说这个吗?
Isn’t that what you were going to say?
有人在家吗?
Anyone home?
哦,是的,请进,校长。
Oh, yes, come in, Headmaster.
安德鲁 我不能久留 天气真好
Ah, Andrew, Andrew, can’t stay long. Lovely day,
是很棒 请坐
Beautiful, yes, uh, would you like to sit down?
有两件事我想和你谈谈。
Two things I wanted to discuss with you.
要不要喝茶或者其他什么
Offer you tea or anything?
哦 不用了 别麻烦了
Oh, no, don’t bother about tea.
你够忙了
You have enough to do.
人生中压力最大的两件事搬家和离婚
Two most stressful things in life, moving and divorce.
实在很不幸
You know, it’s extremely unlucky
考虑到你的身体状况 不得不让你退休
ill health should have forced your retirement.
我觉得我可以坚持 校长
Well, I felt that I could have continued, Headmaster.
如果你还记得当初是你
If you remember, it was yourself
和董事认定我的
and the governors who thought that my health —
没错
Well, quite so, quite so.
我是要说很不幸
I was going on to say that it’s unlucky
你必须提前退休
about your having to retire
才有资格领♥取♥养老金。
before becoming entitled to a pension.
你决定不给我退休金了。
You have decided not to award me a pension.
不是我决定的
Not I, not I.
是巴克斯特勋爵和董事
Lord Baxter and the governors
思忖许久
thought long and hard about it.
才做出这个艰难的决定
They were felt
他们无法破例
unable to, um, make an exception.
但是过去曾破例过
But, uh, exceptions have been made in the past,
不是吗?
have they not?
你是指査理森
Ah, Richardson, you mean.
那是特殊情况
Well, those were exceptional circumstances.
毕竟他是因准备
After all, it was in playing football,
教工和学生的足球赛才受的伤
staff against school, he received his injury.
我知道了
I understand.
第二件事我想
The second thing I wanted —
哦,校长。
Oh, Headmaster.
我正要走了
I was just leaving.
我能请你喝杯咖啡吗
Oh, ah, well, can I offer you a coffee
或者,现在喝雪利酒太早了吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!