It says they want the money wired to a specific account.
上面写着银行和经理的名字
They give a bank to do it at, a manager to ask for.
下午2点到这个地方去 就在2小时内
Then an address to go to at 2:00 p.m., in two hours.
好吧
Okay.
我去汇钱给他们 我们把史蒂芬救出来
Well, I’ll wire the money from my account, and we’ll go get Stephen.
这数目很大
It’s a lot.
用我的钱吧 我自愿的…
I’ll do it. I want to. I’ve got…
他们要多少钱
Well, how much are they asking for?
175万
$1.75 million.
要真是这么回事 我就杀了他
No! I’m gonna kill him. I am gonna kill him if that’s what this is.
我一定会杀了他
If that’s all that this is, I will kill him.
杀了谁 你说什么呢
Kill who? What are you talking about?
我一定要杀了他
I will kill him. I will… no!
什么
What?
我真够傻的 这是我兄弟给我设的局…
I’ve been an idiot. This could all be a con by my brother to get me to…
天啊 他想让我了结这些 再骗来你的钱
Oh, God, he wanted me to end it, and he gets your money.
真够恶心的
Oh, God, I’m gonna be sick.
他会这么对你吗
But would he do that? To you?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
他当然会这么做
Yes. Yeah, of course he would.
把故事编的活灵活现
To tell a story so well it becomes real.
一个完美的骗局
The perfect con. That’s his whole…
他妈的 就是这样
God damn it, that’s what.
其实我们并不确定
You know what? We don’t know.
-我们还是汇钱去吧 -他妈的…
– We better transfer the money. – Son of a…
这关系到你哥哥的性命啊
It’s your brother’s life.
我去把钱汇了
I’m gonna wire the money.
好了
Okay.
我和你一起进去
I’m coming in with you.
不 留下
No, stay here.
独自进去是件很重要的事
Going in alone is a very important thing to do.
我很害怕
I’m so scared.
进去后的任何结果我都害怕
Anything I can imagine finding in there, I’m scared of.
我在外面等你
I’m gonna be here when you come out.
史蒂芬?
Stephen?
史蒂芬?
Stephen?
别玩了 出来吧
Game’s up. Come on out.
让我们摆平这一切
Come on, let’s blow this one-hat town.
-史蒂芬 -不 布鲁姆
– Stephen! – No, Bloom.
佩内洛普汇钱了吗
Did Penelope wire the money?
汇了
Yeah.
告诉我这是怎么回事 史蒂芬
Stephen, tell me what this is.
天啊 布鲁姆 对不起
Jesus Christ, Bloom, I’m sorry.
不用道歉 告诉我真♥相♥
I don’t need sorry. I need the truth.
他妈的 史蒂芬 告诉我怎么办
God damn it, Stephen. You tell me what to do.
-马上出去 -告诉我
– Get the hell out of here now! – Tell me the truth.
这是个骗局还是真的
Is this a con or is it real?
骗局?
A con?
是真的 布鲁姆
It’s real, Bloom.
你好 布鲁姆
Hello, Bloom.
布鲁姆 这是真的 不是骗局
God damn it, Bloom. It’s real, this is not a con.
听到老朋友的声音高兴吗
Are you happy to hear from your old diamond dog?
是那个老头 为了复仇出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
These are the dog’s men. He’s crossed us for revenge.
妈的 布鲁姆 跑啊
Damn it, Bloom, run!
告诉过你 史蒂芬会摔倒的
I told you Stephen would fall.
你呢 会呆若木鸡
And you? You are paralyzed,
这一切不过是史蒂芬编的另一个故事
Praying this is just another one of Stephen’s stories.
对不对
Is it?
乖孩子 闭上眼睛
Close your eyes now, sweet child.
我来告诉你真♥相♥
And I will tell you the truth.
不
No!
布鲁姆
Bloom!
他还有把枪
He’s got another gun!
告诉我这些都是假的
Please tell me that’s makeup.
这个是假血
Please tell me that’s a cackle-bladder,
你不过是设了完美骗局
And you just pulled off the perfect con.
求你了
Please.
你自己说的 我可没说
You said it, not me.
还不替我欢呼一下
Can I get a “wow” for this?
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch.
你做到了 在这儿你做到了
You did it. You’re done here.
答应我再也不去圣彼得堡了
I want you to promise me you’ll never come back to St. Petersburg again.
味道就像锡纸
Tastes like tinfoil.
好了 照我说的做 棒棒不干了?
All right, here’s what I want you to do. Bang Bang split?
净身出户了
Yeah. Clean exit.
怎么做的
How?
汽车爆♥炸♥
Car bomb.
很好
Good.
-佩内洛普呢 -在外面
– Penelope? – She’s outside.
好了 这么做
All right, here’s what.
带佩内洛普去赫尔辛基 转机去里约
Take penelope to Helsinki, get that flight to Rio.
假装为了摆脱寻仇的俄♥国♥佬浪迹天涯
Play out the whole “on the run from vengeful Russians” thing,
她肯定觉得好玩 假装我真的死了
That’ll be fun for her. Play it like I’m dead, actually.
这会给一切都增加说服力
That’ll add some gravity to everything.
我们该见面时自然会见面
And I’ll see you when I see you.
-什么时候 -不清楚 希望不会很久
– When? – I don’t know. Not too soon, I hope.
最后就让我在这儿逗留一下吧
Last thing you need is me hanging around.
不然怎么有说服力
Anyway, how am I going to top this?
布鲁姆
Bloom,
选张牌
Pick a card.
-好了 -选好了?
– All right. – Got it?
对
Yeah.
这是我见过最棒的把戏
That’s the best card trick I’ve ever seen.
希望观众能多些
Wish you had a bigger audience.
我只想演给你看
You’re the only audience I ever needed.
我爱你
I love you.
再见
Bye.
没事 没事
It’s okay. It’s okay.
有一次他对我说
You know, he said this thing to me once.
他说
He said to me,
“没有尚未设计的人生”
“There’s no such thing as an unwritten life.”
“只有设计糟糕的人生”
“Just a badly written one.”
天啊
Oh, God.
布鲁姆 我爱你
I love you, Bloom.
你知道我们怎么办吗
You know what we’re gonna do?
我们得活下去
We’re gonna live
就像在讲世上最完美的故事一样
Like we’re telling the best story in the whole world.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
史蒂芬也说过别的话
And Stephen said something else, once.
“最完美的骗局 是每个局内人”
“The perfect con is one where everyone involved”
“都得偿所愿”
“Gets just the thing they wanted.”
好吧…
Well…
你向我走来
You came to me
当我刮伤膝盖 躺在医院
In the hospital ward when I blew out my knee
但我不被重视
But I wasn’t there to be cared for or carried
因为我已入睡
‘Cause I was asleep
在我床上 在街尾的家中
In my bed, in my house at the end of our street
凌晨3点你开车穿过街道
While you drove across town at 3:00 in the morning
这都是假的
It was fake
因为
For the sake
为了让你当真
Of making you take me for real
不过我想你大概没印象
But I guess you’re even less impressed
如果世界是舞台
If the world is a stage
我们都是这世间的演员
And we’re all of us actors in some cosmic play
我是个假面演员
I am the man at the masquerade
谁是假的
Who was fake
因为
For the sake
为了让你当真
Of making you take me for real
不过我想你大概没印象
But I guess you’re even less impressed
我一直想画一幅画
I keep trying to paint a picture
因为我画的