The storm is passed there is peace at last
我的一生都在沉睡
I’ve spent my whole life sleeping
现在没有了声响
Now there’s not a sound
哪里都找不到一个人
No one to be found anywhere
黑山
你还想去别的地方吗
Where else on earth would you rather go?
你来到了仙境
To a land of wonder when you go under
新泽西
回来
To come back at all?
你怎么找到我的?
How’d you find me?
棒棒
Bang Bang.
你怎么找到棒棒的
How’d you find Bang Bang?
我们在墨西哥的时候 她给了我她的手♥机♥号♥
She gave me her number when we were in Mexico. Her cell.
棒棒有手♥机♥?
Bang Bang has a cell phone?
是的
Yeah.
看来她不会把手♥机♥号♥码告诉别人
I think she’s kind of selective in who she gives her number to.
你来这儿干吗 佩内洛普
Why are you here, Penelope?
是这样
Okay.
我…
Well, I…
这3个月来
I’ve had a lot of time, you know,
我有了很多思考的时间
To think, these past three months
希望你能认真考虑一下这件事
And I want you to seriously consider this.
走开
Go away.
走开
Go away.
史蒂芬说的都是真的
Everything Stephen said was true.
你只是我玩弄的目标
I was just playing you as a mark.
我们之间的一切
Okay? Everything between us,
都是假的
None of it was real.
好吧
Okay.
我不相信
I don’t believe you.
我没有打断你的长篇大论 知道为什么吗
I let you do your monologue, but you wanna know why?
为了让她相信你说的
I let her believe everything you said,
她就再也不会想见到我了
So she’d never want to see me again.
让她远远地离开
Get her away from all this for good.
-你想告诉我做什么吗 -你知道她回来了
– You wanna tell me what I’m doing here? – You knew she’d come back.
你觉得她还能挣个100万?
What did you figure she was good for, another million?
175万
$1.75 million.
她回来是很正常的
Look, of course she came back.
她一直没得到想要的
She never got what she wanted.
你也是
Neither did you.
行了 我们做个了结吧
All right, look, we’re gonna end this.
你设了一个局 就得把我们带出去
You built us into this, you’re gonna fly us out,
你来把一切结束 让她安心
You’re gonna end it, so she’s done with this.
彻底结束 她就不能再动心思了
End it all so she can’t start up again.
这就是你想要的吗
Are you sure that’s what you want?
我爱她
I love her.
不想让她和我一样
I don’t want to turn her into me.
不把上次任务所得分配一下
Well, we can’t do the next job
我们就没法继续下一个任务
Until we liquidate our assets from the last job.
等等 上次你已经把我那100万拿走了…
Uh-uh, you’ve got my million from the last job, so…
那是利润 不是资金 我们仨分了
That’s profit, not capital, the three of us already split that up.
第一步 卖♥♥掉那本价值连城的书
So, step number one is to sell the book of hours.
你不是说那书是假的吗
The one that you told me was fake, right?
说实话 以你的行骗水平
Actually, with all your random expertise,
我们不可能用这本假书冒险
We couldn’t risk a flat-out fake.
但要想赚大钱 就得找个黑市卖♥♥了
But to get top dollar, we’ll have to sell it deep black market.
只有一个地方能把这书脱手
And there’s only one place that’s deep enough for that.
哪儿
Where?
圣彼得堡
你打算骗谁
Who’d you get, anyway?
玩玩那些俄♥国♥佬
To play the Russians.
我的孩子们
My boys.
我不明白了
I don’t understand.
我们不是要让佩内洛普走上正道吗
We’re sending Penelope off into the sunset, that’s what we’re doing.
他怎么会在这儿
Why is he here?
我们需要脱手的渠道 甩开那帮俄♥国♥佬
We need someone to pass for the Russian mob to sell our fake book to.
那老头在圣彼得堡开了个大商店
The dog has his big store right here in Saint Petersburg.
行了 别说了
All right, stop.
史蒂芬 我恨他
I hate him, Stephen.
这还不是重点
But this isn’t that.
重点是我不信任他
This is I don’t trust him.
那他能干什么
Yeah, what’s he gonna do?
偷我们那些编出来的钱吗
Steal our fake money?
相信我 这些都考虑过的
I have thought this through, believe me.
而且没有他 我们无法脱身
And we can’t end it without him.
相信我 没事的
Trust me. It’s gonna be okay.
史蒂芬 你还是那个伟大的建筑师
Stephen, still the grand architect.
红色代表诱惑 白色是拯救 这是你的标志
Your symbols, red for temptation, white for salvation.
在逃出迷宫前 我们的英雄还要面对牛头怪
And our hero must face the minotaur before he escapes the maze.
接货的人会到你的商店
Pickup will be at your store.
像俄♥罗♥斯♥暴徒那样吓吓她
Scare her, think a movie version of the Russian mob,
不过别找那姑娘的麻烦
But don’t hassle the girl.
姑娘? 叫什么
The girl? What’s her name?
这个你不必知道
You don’t need to know her name.
我知道 叫佩内洛普
I know it. Penelope.
期待和这位女士见面
I look forward to meeting the lady.
好了 我们出发
All right, here we go.
后座挡风玻璃会突然爆♥炸♥
We got the back windshield wired to explode,
引擎盖下面也会出火花
And there’s a large charge underneath the hood.
跟那老头交易后 我们开车出城
After the handoff with the dog, we drive out of town.
当晚在加油站逗留时
Late that night, we stop at a gas station
那些假俄♥罗♥斯♥人会出♥卖♥♥♥我们
Where our fake Russians double-cross us,
在月光掩护下杀了我们
And kill us all in a moonlight ambush.
我们都死了 布鲁姆为了让佩内洛普逃生吃了枪子
We all die. Bloom takes a bullet so Penelope can escape.
故事结束
The end.
好吧
Okay.
你怎么这么安静
You’ve been awfully quiet.
我这么做是为了她
I’m doing this for her, you know.
明天会很重要
Tomorrow is the big day.
趴下
Get down!
-出来 -快点
– Out! – Come on, come on.
快出来 快出来
Get out, get out.
布鲁姆 布鲁姆
Bloom! Bloom.
怎么了
What happened?
你还好吗
You okay?
怎么了 史蒂芬呢
What happened? Where’s Stephen?
史蒂芬
Stephen?
我想…
I think…
布鲁姆 我觉得他可能被抓走了
Bloom, I think they might have got him,
没准我们被出♥卖♥♥♥了
Because I think they double-crossed us or something,
因为…我想他们把史蒂芬抓去了 但…
Because, you know, I think they got Stephen, but…
-史蒂芬的记事本 -他们想要的是钱
– Stephen’s notebook. – They’re gonna want money
我们能把他赎回来
So then we can get him back.
谁把他抓去了
Who’s got him?
应该是那些俄♥罗♥斯♥人吧
Why, I think the Russians got him, Bloom.
天啊 史蒂芬 怎么回事
Stephen, God, please, what’s happening?
史蒂芬 我也不知该怎么办
I don’t know what to do, Stephen.

Shit!
要是你知道怎么回事 现在快说出来
If you know what’s happening, now would be a really good time to speak up.
别这样 别走 我需要你
Oh, please. Please, not now. I need your help here.
我不知道该怎么做
I don’t know what to do.
追踪愉快 (好友:燕羚)
谢谢
Thanks.
真不敢相信
I can’t believe it.
不相信棒棒被汽车炸♥弹♥炸死了?
What, that Bang Bang fell for a car bomb?
我也不信
Neither can I.
你是说…
Oh, you mean…
也许她是假装的
You think maybe she faked it
这样俄♥国♥佬会认为她死了
To make the Russians think she was dead?
我们现在怎么办 布鲁姆
Bloom, what do we do now?
这是张绑票
It’s a ransom note.
上面说史蒂芬在他们手上
It says they have Stephen.
要把钱汇到指定账户

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!