Listen, she’s walking into a tourism office during a fire drill
从肮脏的屋里拿出一本假手稿
And taking a phony manuscript from a lousy crawlspace.
最糟糕的情况 管♥理♥员♥问她是不是迷路了
Worst-case scenario, a file clerk asks her if she’s lost,
这种情况也不见得发生
Which isn’t even gonna happen.
好了 她就位了
Okay, she’s in position.
没人知道我们来过
Because no one’s gonna even know we were ever here.
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
别…千万别…千万别…
Come on, don’t do it. Don’t, don’t, don’t…
终止 咸牛肉 咸牛肉
Abort! Corned beef, corned beef!
等等 我们没事 我们很好 她很好
Wait, wait. We’re fine. We’re fine. She’s fine.
听着 如果士兵发现了在大厅游走的她
Listen, if the soldiers find her wandering the halls
他们会认为她是职员把她轰出来
They’ll assume she’s a clerk. They’ll just shoo her out.
只要她不做古怪的事 她就会没事
So as long as she doesn’t do anything suspicious, she’s fine.

Oh, no.
是警♥察♥局长
It’s the chief of police.
是警♥察♥局长
The chief of police!
谢谢你
Thank you.
我这辈子
I have, at different points in my life,
曾把冰卖♥♥给爱斯基摩人 把沙子卖♥♥个阿♥拉♥伯人
Quite literally sold ice to an Eskimo and sand to an Arab.
但是我怎么也想不出她对那个男的说了什么
But I have no idea what she could have said to that man
让她从城♥堡♥里脱身
To have sweet-talked her way out of that castle.
我会问他的
I could ask her.
有够笨
How obtuse.
让她睡吧 8点的火车
Let her sleep. Train doesn’t leave until 8:00.
那是真的
That was real.
没错
Yeah, I know.
让人害怕
Freaky scary.
在荒野之地
Miles from nowhere
我消磨时光
Guess I’ll take my time
是的
Oh, yeah
到达那里
To reach there
仰望群峰
Look up at the mountain
我努力攀登
I have to climb
是的
Oh, yeah
到达那里
To reach there
主 我的身体
Lord, my body
是个好朋友
It’s been a good friend
我不再需要
I won’t need it
当我到达的时候
When I reach the end
在荒野之地
Miles from nowhere
我消磨时光
Guess I’ll take my time
是的
Oh, yeah
到达那里
To reach there
我翻越山谷
I creep through the valleys
在森林中寻觅
And I grope through the woods
因为我知道当我找到他的时候
‘Cause I know when I find it, my honey
感觉很好 是的
It’s gonna make me feel good, yes
一个苹果
An apple.
是的 这是章节的一部分
Yeah, it was part of an epiphany.
我很博爱
I love everything
所以不会难过
So don’t it make you feel sad
我要为你干杯
‘Cause I’ll drink to you, my baby
我就这么想的 我就这么想的
I’ll think to that yes, I’ll think to that
我就是这么想的
I’ll think to that
在荒芜之地
Miles from nowhere
我消磨时光
Guess I’ll take my time
是的
Oh, yeah
到达那里
To reach there
墨西哥
Mexico.
好的 我们和那个阿根廷人
Okay, we’re rendezvousing with the Argentina guys here,
在塔姆皮克酒店南部海滩见面
On a isolated beach just south of the hotel Tampico.
就是简单的交换
A simple handoff.
佩内洛普 你和燕羚留在车里
Penelope, you and Yueng Ling stay with the car,
布鲁姆和我去交易
Bloom and I will be doing the handing.
你们看起来有些紧张
You guys seem a little tense.
是的 我不希望在墨西哥交易
Well, I’m not thrilled they set this in Mexico.
也许考虑到法律的原因 但是墨西哥…
There could be legitimate reasons, but Mexico’s…
我不喜欢简单的丑♥化♥整个国家
And I don’t like to simplistically vilify an entire country,
但是墨西哥是一个的可怕国家
But Mexico’s a horrible place.
所以我们应该小心
So we’ll be careful.
墨西哥
明天可能有危险 对吗
This is gonna be dangerous tomorrow, right?
是的
Yeah.
你今天应该住在宾馆
You should sleep at the hotel tonight.
我和史蒂芬留在海滨房♥里
I’ll stay with Stephen at the beach house.
但是你也要睡觉
But you’ll need sleep.
我现在真的很开心 你呢
I’m really happy right now. Are you?
现在我也是
Right now I am.
我想做走私者 白天走私 晚上喝酒
I wanna be a smuggler smuggle by day, drink by night
我们骗局的最后一步
The last box in our last con.
感觉怎么样、
How’s it feel?
出什么事了
Hey, what’s up?
布鲁姆 什么事
Bloom! What?
我哥哥和我是骗子
My brother and I are con men.
而且…
And…
你开着兰伯基尼撞上我之后的所有事情
Everything since you hit me with your Lamborghini,
都是假的 所有一切
It’s all fake, it’s all
一个骗局
A con.
史蒂芬去市里准备阿根廷演员了
Stephen’s gone into town to prep the Argentina actors.
钱在他房♥里
Money’s in his place.
钱? 我不想要钱了 我们走吧
Money? I don’t want the money, let’s just go.
快来 快
Come on, come on.
你应该摁底座上的开关
You have to switch it on at the base.
我告诉了她我们的整个计划
So, I told her our whole play.
现在要拿回她的钱
And I’m here to take her money back.
你有何感想?
How does that make you feel?
失望
Disappointed.
这不是你想要的结果?
This isn’t the ending you wanted?
怎么了 已经是这样的结局了
What does that matter? This is the way it ends now.
所以我也只能接受了
So I might as well just get it over with.
-钱在哪儿 -我吃了
– Where’s the money? – I ate it.
-把钱给我 史蒂芬 -不
– Give me the money, Stephen. – No.
我不想要钱
I don’t want the money.
他别想得到你的一分钱 给我
He’s not gonna keep a single piece of you. Give me the money.
很抱歉你爱上她了 她只是个猎物
I’m sorry you fell in love with her. She’s a mark.
整个计划 所有的一切只是个骗局
And all of this, all of it is just a con.
每个你和她共享的时刻
And every moment you share with her,
你只是在扮演一个坠入爱河的男人
You’re just playing the part of a man falling in love.
那正是你所害怕的 不是吗
That’s what you’re afraid of, isn’t it?
你不知道区别在哪里
That you don’t know the difference.
或者可能根本就没有区别
Or maybe that there really is no difference.
那就是爱 对吗
That that’s what love is, right?
好的 我们要走了
Okay, we’re leaving.

No.
你没有勇气离开
You’re too scared to leave.
你没有勇气奔向阳光
You’re too scared to ride off into the sunset,
因为真正的阳光是很美的
Because real sunsets might be beautiful
但是等到进入黑夜 不确定的黑夜
But they turn into dark, uncertain nights.
不 你还没有准备好 否则你现在就不会在这儿了
No, you’re not ready, otherwise you wouldn’t be here right now.
钱在我卧室 在我身后
The money is in my bedroom. It’s right behind me.
但是在我的计划里 你没有得到钱和阳光还有她
But in my story you don’t get the money or the sunset or the girl.
布鲁姆
Bloom,
我们走吧
Let’s just go.
求你了
Please.
求你了
Please?
一股锡箔味
Tastes like tinfoil.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你走吧
Get out of here.
开上你的车 走吧
Take the car and go.
我哪儿都不会去
I’m not going anywhere.
3个月后 东京
风暴过去了 最终迎来平静

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!