你去开一张保付支票
You’re gonna get a certified check.
他妈的谁啊 是谁
Who the hell is that? Who is it?
通风报信的
A candy-gram.
麦克斯 是我们 老天爷啊
Max, it’s us, for Christ’s sake.
-麦克斯 是我们 布鲁姆 -麦克斯 是史蒂芬和布鲁姆
– Max! Max, it’s us, Bloom. – Max! It’s Stephen and Bloom.
-天哪 麦克斯 冷静… -天哪
– Jesus, Max, easy… – Jesus, whoa!
早上好
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Good morning.
进来吧 我刚刚在喝酒
Come in. I have been drinking, you know.
教堂旁边 是行政办公室
Beside the basilica, there are the offices of administration.
在那下面 办公室是唯一入口
And underneath them, and otherwise totally inaccessible,
有一小片地下墓穴
There’s a little section of catacombs.
当然 书就在那儿
And of course, the book.
但我是馆长 所以能直接进去
But I am the curator, so I just walk in
我捏捏看门小妞的屁♥股♥
And I pinch the copy girl’s babouche.
趁机把书装进包 然后离开
I slip the book into my briefcase, and I leave.
那就明天2点 好吗
About 2:00 tomorrow, say?
我应该找你要钱 对吧
It is you who I do business with, oui?

Right.
对了
Oh, right.
你的微笑就是阳光 小姐
Your smile is the sun
而我们这些堕落的人需要阳光
And fallen men, we need the sun.
钻石狗 一个茶杯 一根拐杖
Diamond dog, carrying a cup and a cane.
布鲁姆
Bloom.
布鲁姆 布鲁姆 布鲁姆
Bloom, bloom, Bloom.
多久没见了
How long has it been?

Tea.
你相信吗 茶
Can you believe it? Tea.
很长时间了吧
Been a long time, huh?
如果我叫史蒂芬下来 他会杀了你
If I call Stephen down here, he’ll kill you.
你害怕了 是吗 别害怕
You’re terrified, huh? Don’t be scared.
我是个糟老头
I’m an old man
没有深度感知
With no depth perception.
你没必要怕我
You don’t have to be scared of me.
这很有意思
You know, it’s been a funny thing,
看看你们兄弟都青出于蓝胜于蓝
Watching you boys take what I taught you and eclipse me.
我很骄傲
I am so proud
能成为布鲁姆兄弟生命中的一个脚注
To be a footnote in the life of the brothers Bloom.
但是你
But you
恨我
Hate me.
你也许不会相信 但是我很爱你们
You probably won’t believe, but I loved you both very much.
但是爱….
But love…
像我们这样的人
You know, folks like us,
你会认为这是虚幻的
You can always blink and realize that it’s a fiction.
就像彼得在水上行走 或者北美小狼在悬崖上奔跑
And like Peter walking on water or wile E. Coyote running off a cliff,
如果你不坚定向下看
If you look down in doubt,
就会掉下去
You will fall.
这就是我们生活的代价 翅翼上的蜡滴
That’s the price of our lives, the wax in our wings.
有一天 史蒂芬也会掉下去
One day, Stephen’s going to fall.
也许会很荣耀 但是会摔得很惨
It may be glorious, but he’s going to fall hard,
而且他就不会告诉你做什么 保护你了
And he won’t be there to tell you what to do, to protect you.
如果没有他 你会做什么
And without him, what would you do?
我记得我拿皮带打其他学生的时候
I remember all the other boys when I went for the belt.
他们会跑 会反抗 但你不会
They would run. They would fight. But not you.
你很消极 很麻木
You were so passive, paralyzed.
这只是个警告 布鲁姆 也是个建议
This is a warning, Bloom, and an offer.
他不在的时候
When he’s gone,
记得我
Remember me.
史蒂芬
Stephen.
我们刚才还谈到你呢
We were just talking about you.
他妈的
Fuck you!
对不起我刚才不在那儿
I’m sorry I wasn’t there.
我不可能一直在我身边的
You can’t always be there.
是的 我想也是
Yeah, I guess I can’t.
麦克斯
Max!
我们没有来早吧
Aren’t we a little early?
是啊 很显然他不在
Well, he’s gone, that’s for sure.
可能现在去了地球的另一半了
Probably halfway around the world by now.
你没来早….
Aren’t you a wee bit early…
我不明白
I don’t get it.
如果他想逃跑 为什么不等8个小时
If he was hightailing it, why didn’t he just wait eight hours
等到我们完成百万美元的图书交易
Until we traded the book for the million,
至少也有了点儿零花钱
Then he’d a had some walking-around money.
回去卖♥♥古董吧
Oh, well, back to antiquing.
什么也没损失 什么也没得到
Nothing lost, nothing gained.
昨天下午支票已经支取
The check was cashed yesterday afternoon.
他现在应该存到了瑞士银行的账户里
He would have deposited it in a Swiss account by now.
对不起 小佩 对不起
I’m sorry, Pen. I’m sorry.
真是个废物
Such a waste.
可怜的人 可怜的阿根廷人
Poor man. Poor Argentina man.
我想他再也看不到那本书了
I mean, he’s never gonna even see that book now.
就留在地下陵墓里慢慢腐烂吧
It’s just gonna rot away in those catacombs.

No.
根本没有书 我们上当了
There is no book, all right. We’ve been swindled.
也许有吧 可能是真的吧
Well, maybe there is. Maybe it’s real.
-不是真的 只是个骗局 -不是
– It’s not real, it’s a con. – No.
那是我的钱 所以我要弄清♥真♥♥相♥
You know what? It’s my money, so I’m going to find out for sure.
他给了我们所有我们需要的信息
He gave us every piece of information we need.
我们必须弄清楚行政办公室
Well, we’d have to clear the administrative offices.
一些….
Some sort of…
破坏
Disruption.
她是爆破能手 这是她的强项
She’s an artist with nitroglycerin. It’s kind of her thing.
我想更进一步了解她
I feel like I want to know more about her.
好的
Yeah.
几年前 正是我们走私生意的鼎盛阶段
A few years back, when we hit the top of our smuggling game,
她出现了
She just appeared.
我们觉得她会有天突然消失
And we figure someday she’ll just disappear.
好好看看她脖子后面的纹身
Check out the tat on the back of her neck.
反映了她的性格
It’s an inky wisp of personal information.
大致是
Essentially, it means,
“你要是完成了 就炸掉它”
“When you’re done with something, blow it up.”
烟雾探测器在东部塔楼的空房♥子里
The smoke detector is in these empty rooms in the east tower.
我们要放置并且引爆个很小很小的…
We’re gonna plant and set off a tiny, tiny…
很小 很小的
炸♥弹♥
Tiny charge.
一缕烟触发火警报♥警♥器
A puff of smoke sets off the fire alarm in the rafters.
消防演习 办公室人都会撤离
Fire drill ensues, offices empty.
打扰下
Excuse me.
你必须在4分钟内
You have exactly four and a half minutes
穿过通道 进入地下墓穴
To get through the access hatch, into the catacombs,
在消防队到达之前拿到书离开
Grab the book and get out before the fire brigade arrives.
“咸牛肉”是取消行动的暗号♥
The abort code, in case we have to abort, is “corned beef.”
如果出了意外
For some reason.
好的 她要炸掉这个
Okay, so she blows this one up.
这是燕羚的背包吧
This is Yueng Ling’s backpack?
是的
Yeah.
你知道我是什么感觉吗
You know what I feel?
浴火焚身?
Horny?
害怕
Scared.
我一直在吹牛 在显摆自己
And all my big talk, showing off all the time.
但是 这不是故事
But, I mean, this isn’t a story,
它是很真实的
It’s real.
让人很害怕
It’s freaky scary.
那么就集中你的精力吧
Well, as long as you focus on,
第2个路口左转 第3个路口右转
You know, second left, third right.
好的
Okay.
准备好了吗
All right?
是的
Okay.
出于种种原因 我依然反对这么做
You know, for the record, I’m still against this.
为什么让她单独行动
Why send her in alone?
因为一个人去很重要
Because going in alone is a very important thing to do.
听着 她在消防演习的时候进入旅游办公室

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!