他妈的
Shit!
有时我想他愿意死在工作中
Sometimes I think he’d love to die on a job.
比如午夜偷运到雅加达时被逼到角落
Cornered at midnight on a run to jakarta.
那是他的梦想
That’s his dream,
戏演的太好不知怎么就成真了
To tell a story so well it fulfills itself. Somehow.
他的梦想最终会实现的
It would finally make it real for him.
这是我们都梦寐以求的
That’s kind of the thing we all want.
靠欺骗自己来改变现实是个陷阱
Well, trying to get something real by telling yourself stories is a trap.
这点相信我
Trust me on that one.
她很特别 她懂…
She’s different. She knows…
有时我觉得她什么都懂
Sometimes I feel like she knows everything.
你不担心这个吗
Doesn’t that worry you?
不 但她的什么事让你很担心
No, but something about her is worrying you plenty.
她感觉像是你的同类
She feels like one of your characters.
到死我都不会骗你 布鲁姆
The day I con you is the day I die, Bloom.
你怎么把那个比利时人拉入伙的
How’d you get the Belgian on our budget?
他干得漂亮 是吧
He’s beautiful, right?
我没料到他真是比利时人
I didn’t expect him to actually be Belgian.
我也不知道他是不是 我去睡了
I’m not sure he is. I’m off to bed.
这场戏中唯一真正的危险
The only real danger in this whole play
是你会假戏真做♥爱♥上她
Is that you actually fall in love with her.
看着我
Hey, look at me.
墨西哥很快就会到
Mexico is closer than you think.
别爱上她 布鲁姆
Don’t fall in love with her, Bloom.
希腊
伙计们 祝你们生意兴隆
Good luck, boys, with the antiquing, huh.
我好久不说法语了
My French is a little rusty,
但我想他刚说”我坚持我的提议”
But I believe he said, “my proposition stands.”
他昨晚不知从哪儿冒了出来
He came out of nowhere last night.
小姐 我想跟你做笔交易
Mademoiselle, I will make you a proposition.
天啊 他要卖♥♥什么
Oh, Lord. What has he got?
一本8世纪的祈祷书
An 8th-century prayer book.
他从布拉格自己的博物馆偷藏品
He steals pieces from his museum in Prague,
然后通过走私犯转手卖♥♥出去
And sells them off through smugglers.
他就是干这个的
That’s what he does.
谁会买♥♥他的赃物
I wonder who’s his fence?
大概是他的西班牙客户 是吧
It’s probably his Spanish guy, right?
他说谁要买♥♥了吗
Did he say who’s buying?
说了 一个阿根廷人 阿根蒂? 阿根…
Yeah, an Argentinean. Argentine? Argent…
一个从阿根廷来的先生
A gentleman from the Argentine.
馆长会以100万美元卖♥♥给一个中间人
So, the curator will sell it to a middleman for $1 million us,
然后这个阿根廷人…这个南美来的人
And then the Argentine… the guy from South America,
他会出250万
He will pay $2.5.
不错嘛
It’s not bad.
我很抱歉那家伙骚扰你
I’m sorry you had to deal with that guy.
那辆出租车去哪儿
Where’s that cab going?
火车站
Train station.
火车开往哪儿
Where’s the train going?
布拉格
Prague.
来嘛 我们来当回走私犯
Come on! Let’s be smugglers.
肯定很好玩 我们来干吧
I mean, I think it’d be fun. We should do this.
-不 -为什么
– No. – Why not?
首先 我们没100万美元的巨款
Well, first off, we don’t have $1 million.
那个…我有…这是小事一桩
That’s like, I’ve got, what… that’s whatever.
给我个响当当的理由
I mean, give me a real reason.
这就是 太危险了
This is real. It’s dangerous.
搞不好会弄砸
This could go very bad.
我觉得一点真正的危险挺适合我的
Well, I think a little real danger might suit me,
你们仨要想加入我的走私团伙
So, if you three want to join my smugglers gang,
我会考虑的
I’ll, you know, consider it.
这可不是冒险故事
This isn’t an adventure story.
这是什么话
What are you talking about?
这当然是
Well, it totally is!
走 走 走
Go, go, go. Go, go.
你们俩 给我回来
You there, come back here!
这不是免费的
This is not for free.
等等 你们跑哪儿去了
Wait up. Where are you?
快过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
我们在走私
We’re smuggling.
从餐车里偷的
From the snack car.
她在给我们的走私团伙做旗子呢 老兄
She’s making a flag for our smugglers gang, man.
今天下午 她在游览车厢写东西
This afternoon, when she was writing in the observation car,
我以为她在写信 或是日记
I thought she was writing a letter, a journal.
不 她对这太入迷了
No. Come on, she’s getting way too into this.
这不滑稽 我也不喜欢你这布拉格骗局
It’s not funny. I don’t like this Prague con you’ve cooked up, either.
什么都可能会发生
You’re just leaving too much to chance.
听我说 这事的唯一目的
Listen, the whole point of this
就是把她洗劫一空
Was to sweep her off her feet.
干吗不让她好好玩玩呢
So why don’t you let her enjoy it?
继续这个骗局?
While it lasts?
这是刚发来的?
This came through just now?
“亲爱的史蒂芬 句号♥ 听说…”
“Dear Stephen. Stop. Word on the wire is…”
“布鲁姆兄弟要去布拉格”
“…the brothers B. are bound for Prague.”
“我也会去那儿的”
“I’m heading there myself.”
“很乐意见到你们 此致敬礼 D.D.”
“Would love to see my boys. Affectionately, D. D. ”
我们的老坏蛋又回来了 钻石狗
Our old fagin is back. The diamond dog.
帮我回信
Wire him back for me.
亲爱的狗兄 句号♥
Dear dog. Stop.
除非你剩下那只眼也不想要了
Unless you feel an excess of eyeballs left in your skull,
我强烈建议你离我和我弟弟远点 句号♥
I highly suggest you stay far away from me and my brother. Stop.
此致敬礼…等等
Affectionately… et cetera.
你以前坐过这趟火车吗
You’ve taken this train before?
坐过
Yeah.
所以这对你都无所谓了
So this is all just like, “whatever” to you.
我是说 通常 我只…
Well, I mean, usually, I’d just, you know,
打牌 和棒棒在餐车里喝酒
Play cards and drink with Bang Bang in the snack car.
棒谁(有性♥交♥之意)
Bang who?
燕羚
Yueng Ling.
棒棒是她的走私犯绰号♥
Bang Bang’s her smuggler nickname.
那我呢
So how about me?
我有走私犯绰号♥吗
Do I get a smuggler nickname?
没有
No.
我觉得你有便秘
I think you’re constipated.
在你♥他♥妈♥的灵魂深处
In your fucking soul.
我觉得
I think
可能在你灵魂的屁♥眼♥里
You might have a really big load of grumpy,
堵着一大坨暴躁的 吓呆了的大便
Petrified poop up your soul’s ass.
-什么 -布鲁姆 我明白
– What? – Bloom, I know
我假扮走私犯
I’m pretending to be a smuggler.
对吗
Right?
但你不知道
But what you don’t know is,
我是个实打实的走私犯
I am a full-on smuggler.
因为我有什么说什么
‘Cause I tell it like I own it.
你知道你的问题是什么吗 别想太多了
You know what your problem is? You just got to stop thinking so much.
要享受旅途 老兄
I mean, just enjoy the ride, man.
我是说…
I mean…
我喜欢暴风雨
I love thunderstorms.
天哪 我欲♥火♥焚身
Oh, my God. I’m just so horny.
晚安
Goodnight.
我出2
Here’s the big two.
布拉格
上次在布拉格时 我恋爱了
Last time I was in Prague, I was in love.
她长什么样
What was she like?
白皙的皮肤 纤长的腿
Pale skin, long feet.
那是我的
So… And that’s mine.
我和布鲁姆来搞定住处
Bloom and I will secure lodging.
燕羚小姐去侦察博物馆
Miss Yueng Ling will scout out the museum.
你去银行
You will go to the bank.
那个窃听器就算到雅典也能听清
That wire should have cleared if you put it in at Athens.
-现金吗 -不
– Cash? – No.
只有电影里和俄♥国♥佬才用成箱的现金交易
Only movie thugs and Russians deal in suitcases of cash.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!