鸟儿变成星星了
That birdie has become a star now.
亲爱的
OK, sweetie.
如果你愿意相信 那鸟儿变成星星了
If you want to believe that that birdie is a star now, then it is.
来 选一个吧
I’ll tell you what, choose one.
那个
That one.
那个? 又大又亮的?
That one? That big shiny one up there?
那个? 好
That one? OK.
-鸟儿再见 -鸟儿再见
Bye-bye, birdie. -Bye-bye, birdie.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
I love you. -I love you too.
聪明的小女孩
Clever girl.
这是血液
And that, that’s blood.
干细胞就在里面 就像小士兵
The stem cells are in there. Stem cells are little soldiers
会列队进入你的血液
who will march down that tube into your blood.
然后这些小兵开始干活
And those little soldiers mean business.
懂了?
Understand? Eh?
它们会治好你
They are going to cure you.
-你好 -你好
Hey. -Hello.
-我们可以回家了 -是么?
We’re allowed to go home. -Are you?
-米兰的指数正常了 -太棒了
Milan’s levels are perfect -Great!
祝贺你们
Congratulations.
那是飞机? 那是鸟儿?
Is it a plane? Is it a bird?
-不 那不是 -梅布尔…
No, it’s not. -Maybelle…
-那是美佳·明迪(比利时女超人) -再去睡会
It’s Mega Mindy. -It’s too early. Get some more sleep.
-你太闹腾了 -那是飞机? 那是鸟儿?
You’re far too lively for me. -Is it a plane? Is it a bird?
-不 那不是 -再睡会好吗?
No, it’s not. -How about getting some more sleep?
不 我六岁了 我要叫你们起床
No, I’m 6, I was allowed to wake you up early.
是啊 今天是你的生日
Oh yes, of course, it’s your birthday.
不要挠痒痒 不要
No, don’t tickle me! Don’t!
-不要挠痒痒 -生日快乐
Don’t, don’t tickle me! -Happy birthday!
-六岁生日快乐 -生日快乐
6 years old! Happy birthday, sweetie. -Happy birthday.
你看起来真可爱
You look… You look lovely.
穿着粉色风衣
In your pink costume.
-再睡会好吗 -不行
How about getting some more sleep? -No.
好吧
Yes. Come on.
那是美佳·明迪
美佳·明迪
那是飞机? 那是鸟儿?
不 都不是
那是美佳·明迪
在空中飞翔
那是飞机? 那是鸟儿?
不 都不是
那是美佳·明迪
在空中飞翔
你弄好了吗?
Right, have you almost finished?
亲爱的 快点
Come on, sweetie.
漱口
Rinse your mouth.
快点 把鞋穿上
That’s it. Come on, put your shoes on.
快点 亲爱的
Come on, sweetie, get a move on.
-穿上另一只 -妈妈 我好累
Now what? Get the other one. Come on. -I’m tired, Mummy.
我也是 亲爱的 我们都累
So am I, sweetie. We’re all tired.
但我们得快点
But we have to get a move on, eh?
-亲亲 -公车来了 快点
Kiss. -The bus is there. Come on.
-衣服 -你牙龈出血了
Coat. -You’re bleeding round your teeth.
我跟你说过多少次 刷牙不要太用力
How often have I told you not to scrub so hard with your toothbrush?
-背包 -对了
Rucksack. -Right.
-让她上学去 -好
Let her go now. -Alright.
-迪迪埃? -嗯?
Didier? -Yes?
就一支
Just one.
-我一会儿就开门通风 -好
I’ll open the door in a minute. -Yeah, yeah.
-她胳膊上的淤青又多了 -我看到了
She’s got more bruises on her arms. -I know, I saw them.
给你
Here.
谢谢
Thanks.
需要生炉子吗?
Shall I light the stove?
不用
No. No, it’s OK.
亲爱的 周日去看看我母亲好吗?
Sweetheart… Can we go and see my mum Sunday?
好吧
Yes… I think so.
周日是母亲节
It’s… It’s Mother’s Day on Sunday.
她会很高兴见到你的
She’ll be pleased to see you.
该死 该死 你必须撑住 亲爱的
Fuck! Fuck! You’re going to pull through, sweetheart. Goddammit!
她心脏停跳了 停车
Her heart has stopped. Stop the ambulance.
出什么事了?
What the fuck is happening now?
-肾上腺素 -怎么了?
Adrenalin, OK? -What’s happening?
-出什么事了 -她快不行了
What’s happening? -We’re losing her.
把她救过来 听见了吗 救过来
You’re not losing her. D’you hear me? You’re not!
她不能死 听见了吗
Don’t let her go! D’you hear me?
-她不能死 -退后 冷静点
Don’t let her go. -Move back and calm down, please.
我们要电击了 好吗
We’re going to shock her. OK, shocking. Watch out.
所有人站稳
Everyone stand clear.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
看看显示屏 谢谢
Let’s check. The monitor, please. Thank you.
冷静点 冷静点
Take it easy, take it easy. Calm down.
冷静点 好吗
Calm down, OK? We’ll just check.
-她活过来了 -好 我们走
She’s back. -OK, let’s go.
走
Go go go.
爱丽丝
Elise…
你要找点事做 亲爱的 不能像这样
You need to do something, sweetheart. Things can’t go on like this.
我们需要点变化
Things… Things need to change.
你要做点以前爱做的事情
You’d like things to be like they used to be, eh?
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
在梅布尔出生前 你没想过要小孩对吧
Before we had Maybelle. You never wanted the child, did you?
爱丽丝 这不公平
Elise, that… That’s not fair, sweetheart.
我本该听你的 你不想要小孩
I should’ve listened to you. You didn’t want kids.
是的 你怀孕了 我确实很吃惊
I did. You being pregnant just took me by surprise, sweetheart.
我从未想过要小孩
I’d never given kids a thought.
但自打她一出生 我就是世上最快乐的男人
But once she was there I was the happiest man in the world.
高兴得都酗酒了
So happy that you started drinking.
-你只是想吵架吧 -她出生时你酗酒了
You just want to pick a fight. -You were drunk when she was born.
她一出生
And once she was there you had to head for a bar
你就和哥们去酒吧庆祝了
with your pals to celebrate.
-一走就是十天 -你太夸张了
You were gone for ten days. -You’re exaggerating.
喝出黄疸你才回家
You only came home when you developed jaundice from drinking.
-那不是喝出来的 -是喝出来的
That wasn’t from drinking… -It was from drinking.
所以我不得不停止母乳
And because of that I had to stop breastfeeding.
由于你的黄疸 我只能喂她两周
I could only breastfeed her for two weeks because you had jaundice
母乳里的抗体
and it’s full of antibodies that are important
对那小不点很重要
for a little mite like that.
你刚怀孕三个月的时候…
You can talk. For the first three months you were pregnant…
说啊 说啊 都对 都对
Go on, say it. Say it. It’s true. It’s true.
开始三个月时我抽烟喝酒
I smoked and drank during the first three months
-但我不知道自己怀孕了 -这不是你的错
but I didn’t know I was pregnant. -It’s not your fault, sweetheart.
头三个月婴儿就形成了
A baby is formed during the first three months.
六周大脑就完全形成
The brain is already fully formed after 6 weeks.
-别说了 爱丽丝 -我不知道
Stop it, Elise! Stop it! -I didn’t know.
别说了
Stop!
人们会死的很离奇
People die for the stupidest of reasons.
也许地方太脏了
Maybe this place was too dirty for her.
也许吃了不该吃的东西
Maybe she ate something she shouldn’t have done
-或者应该多换床单 -你想说什么?
or we should’ve changed her sheets more. -What are you saying?
-谁换的床单? -我不是那意思
Who changed her sheets? -I didn’t mean anything.
谁每天做饭 每天都是新鲜食物和有机食物
Who fed her? Cooked for her? Fresh food, organic food, every day.
是我 谁打扫的卫生? 还是我
I did. And who cleaned the place? I did!
我说话没走脑子
I just said the first things that came into my head,
我可能说错话了
I could’ve said anything.
你在责怪我 对吧
You’re blaming me, aren’t you?
-我没有 -你在责怪我
I’m not. -You’re blaming me.
-你在责怪我 -我没有
You’re blaming me. -I’m not!
-我也有的说 -什么
I can have a go at you too. -What?
我们家从来没有癌症
There isn’t any cancer in my family,
你们家有 你两个叔叔和父亲
but there is in yours. Two uncles and your dad.
去你的 爱丽丝
Fuck you, Elise!
-去你的 -去你的
Yeah… Fuck you. -Fuck you.
-去你的 -去你的
Yeah, fuck you. -Fuck you!
-你从来就不相信 -你说什么?
You were never for it. Never! -What did you say?
去你的 臭婊♥子♥
Fuck you! You bitch! You fucking bitch!