Now, wait a minute. Not yet.
少根筋 你想去哪儿?
Hey, unconscious, where you going?
上船啊
I’m gonna get on that boat.
过来 笨蛋 你不能去
Come here, sap. You can’t get on that boat.
这不是真的船
That’s not a real boat.
拜托
Please.
拜托你 你不能改变主意吗?
Please, won’t you change your mind?
很抱歉 真的不行
I’m sorry, but really, I can’t.
好啦 来嘛
Oh, come on. Please do.
今晚不行
No. Not tonight.
不行吗? – 嗯嗯
No? – Mm-mm.
好了 50块拿来
Come on. Slip us the 50.
等一下 我还没输呢
Well, wait a minute. I haven’t lost yet.
是吗?过来 少根筋
Oh, yeah? Come here, unconscious, come here.
你不能上去 小心被丢出来
Listen, you can’t go up there. You’ll get kicked out.
楼上是女更衣室
It’s a Iadies’ dressing room.
我们去搭船 – 搭什么船?走吧
Let’s go on the boat. – On the boat? Get out of here.
别担心 汉克 只有一场戏被删
Don’t worry, Hank. They only cut one number.
我们还有其他节目
We got a couple of others.
“扎菲尔德一眼相中 慧眼识珠”
“Zanny saw them once, and they were in.”
扎尼看了一眼 就把我踢开了
Zanny saw me once, and I was out.
不是这样子的 就算是又怎么样呢?
Not altogether. And what of it?
我知道
Ah. Yeah, I know.
我以后的表演
Say, Hank, do you think that’s all I’ll get to do,
该不会都不♥穿♥衣服吧?
go on without any clothes on?
有我在就不会 不过你不用操心
Well, not if I can help it. But you don’t need to worry.
你不♥穿♥的时候更有料
You got a lot more on when you ain’t got anything
比起这里其他女演员要好多了
than most of the dames I’ve seen around here.
是的
Yeah.
我想我又要去脱衣服了
Well, I guess I’ll go get undressed again.
请进
Come in.
你好 你们好了吗?
Hello, kids. Are you all ready?
嗯 都好了 – 听我说
Yep. All ready. – We||, listen.
扎尼今晚要在家里办个盛大的派对
Zanny is giving a big party at his apartment tonight.
我们一起去吧
Let’s all go over.
太棒了 我们有受邀吗?
Gee, that’s great. Did he invite us?
不算是 但是管他的
Well, not exactly, but what’s the difference?
好歹我也是剧团的台柱
Ain’t I the star of this troupe?
我今晚才刚被他换掉
Say, that guy threw me out of your song tonight.
可不想又被他丢到窗户外
I ain’t gonna give him a chance to throw me out a window.
好吧
Alright.
我们去吃碗什锦杂烩
Well, let’s go and get a bowl of chop suey,
然后改编一下节目内容
and we’ll rewrite the show.
只要再让我上台
If it’ll write me back in the show,
要我吃什么都成
I’d go for a bowl of anything.
放心吧 什锦杂烩里什么都吃得到
Well, you can get most anything out of a bowl of chop suey.
讨厌
Oh, you.
走吧 奎妮
Come on, Queenie.
你们俩去吧
Oh, you two run along.
我还有事 晚点再去找你们
I’ve got some things to do, and I’ll join you later.
怎么啦?
Why, what’s the matter?
嗯 我…
Well, I’ve…
我头很痛
I’ve got an awful headache.
真可怜
Oh, I’m sorry, honey.
不如我们直接回家吧?
We’ll go straight home if you’d rather.
不要 汉克 你们俩去吧
Oh, no, Hank. You two run along.
玩得尽兴点
You’ll have a lot of fun anyway.
别这样 奎妮 我们不想放下你自己去
Aw, come on, Queenie. We don’t want to go without you.
戴上帽子 出去透透气就会舒服一点了
Get your hat. You’ll feel better when you get out of here.
是啊 一起去嘛
Oh, sure, honey, come on.
我不能去
I- I can’t go.
你约了别人 对吧?
Oh, you got a date with somebody, huh?
当然不是
Of course not.
你说奎妮吗?别乱说了
Who, Queenie? Oh, you’re crazy.
我有乱说吗?
Crazy, am I?
你一定是约了乔克·瓦里纳吧
You’ve got a date with that Jock Warriner, I’ll bet.
就算是又怎样?
Well, and what if I have?
我不准
Well, I don’t like it.
你不能跟那种人出去
Oh, Queenie, you can’t go out with that bird.
那我倒要证明给你看 我就是要去
I’ll have to show you whether I can or not.
请进
Come in.
你好 – 你好
Hello. – Oh, hello.
我又来了 你没那么容易打发我的
Well, here I am again. You can’t get rid of me.
我很快就好 瓦里纳先生
I’ll be right with you, Mr. Warriner.
好的
Alright.
你还是到楼下的舞台上
Well, maybe you had better wait for me
等我一下好了
just a few minutes down on the stage, will you?
要我在后台门口等你吗?
Shall I wait at the stage door?
好的 – 别太久
Yes, please. – Now, don’t be long.
不会的 – 快点喔
No, I won’t. – Hurry.
好
I will.
奎妮 别这样
Now, Queenie, don’t act this way.
你不应该跟这种人出去
He ain’t the right kind of a guy for you to go out with.
他是哪种人又有什么差别?
Well, what difference does it make what kind of a guy he is?
我之所以要跟他出去 是因为…
I’m going out with him becausel_.
因为我想去
Well, because I want to.
你不是这样想的 – 我就是
Oh, no, you’re not. – Oh, yes, I am.
你不是 你要听我的话
Well, you’re not, and you’re gonna listen to me!
我可以照顾自己
I can take care of myself.
你们俩个少管闲事
And you can both mind your own business.
为什么不听姐姐的话?她说的对
Why don’t you mind your sister? She knows best.
你别管
You keep out of this!
我想怎么样是我自己的事
I’ve got my own life to live, and I’m gonna live it!
我才不要当别人的电灯泡
I’m not gonna be the third wheel to anybody’s bicycle!
现在我就离开
Now lay part of that off!
奎妮
Oh, Queenie.
艾迪 我们该怎么办?
Oh, Eddie, what’ll we do?
她一向都很听话的
Why, she’s never gone against my advice before.
别担心 汉克 她还是个孩子
Don’t worry, Hank. She’s only a kid.
她会改的
She’ll snap out of it.
她只是一时冲昏头了
I guess the bright lights got under her skin.
我们走吧 去吃碗热的东西
Come on, let’s go and get a bowl of chili.
奎妮
Queenie!
你没去 你没出去
Oh, you didn’t go. You didn’t go.
我办不到 汉克
I couldn’t, Hank.
亲爱的 我真欣慰
Oh, dear. I’m so glad.
好美喔
Oh, they’re elegant.
是啊 放哪里?
Yeah. Where to park them?
等等 放那吧
Say, put them over there.
早安 美女
Good morning, beautiful lady.
吓我一跳
Oh, you frightened me.
早安
Good morning.
这些花好漂亮 谢谢
Oh, they’re elegant. Thanks.
只是一张生日贺卡
Just a little birthday card.
你很贴心
Yes, we”, they’re lovely.
等我一下
You’ll excuse me now?
你不是还有事要办吗?
You have some place to go, haven’t you?
这是在下逐客令吗?
Are you putting me out?
怎么啦?你不喜欢花吗?
What’s the matter? Don’t you like the flowers?
花很美
Oh, they’re beautiful.
不及你的一半美
They’re not half so beautiful as you.
很少女孩一大早
And any girl that can look beautiful
就这么明艳动人…
so early in the morning…
听起来你认识的女孩真不少
That sounds like you know quite a lot about girls.
是啊 我经验老道
I do. I’m an expert.
多谢你的赞美
Much obliged for the compliment.
不客气
You’re welcome.
再见啦
Well, so long.
我非走不可吗?
Must I go?
拜托你
Please do.
谢谢你对我这么好