Get out of here. Now, hurry up.
快点 快点 快点出去
Come on. Come on. Get out of here.
快点 快出去
Come on. Go on, get out.

Oh!
开演了 我的帽子呢?
There’s the overture. Oh, where’s my hat?
我的帽子呢?
Where’s my hat?
我的帽子呢?噢 我的帽子呢?
Where’s my hat?! Oh, where’s my hat?!
在那里 – 哪里?
Over there! – Over where?!
在地板上 被衣服盖住了
On the floor, under the clothes.
有了服装箱
Oh, yes. The clothes carton.
干嘛不早点说?
Why didn’t you say so in the first place?
弄得漂亮点
And make it snappy.
好了吗?- 好了
Are you ready? – Yes.
记住 亲爱的…
Come on. Now, honey, remember…
彩排比首映更难熬
the dress rehearsal is tougher than a first-night performance.
所以别紧张 – 我不紧张
So don’t be nervous. – I’m not nervous.
我也是
No, neither am I.

Oh!
放在肩膀上
Now, let’s try over that shoulder.
这样才对
That’s the idea.
再多一些 珠子再多点儿
More. Lift those beads.
可以了 好多了 这样才对 在这…
That’s it. That’s better. That’s the idea. And this…
好了 大家让开 大家让开
Alright. Out of the way. Clear the way.
找医生来
Okay, call a doctor.
找医生来
Okay. Call a doctor. Okay.
艾迪 现在怎么办?
Eddie, but what are we going to do?
等一下 等一下
Wait a minute. Wait a minute!
先暂停
Hold it!
这段拖太长了 把马隆尼姐妹那段抽掉
That number’s too slow. Cut out the Maloney Sisters.
第一段副歌♥全删掉吗?- 对
Cut out the whole first chorus? – Yes.
怎么回事 他把我们全撤掉了?
Why, has he cut us out altogether?
真悲惨啊 大明星被人轰下台了
Ain’t it awful the way they cut out these big stars?
我马上就来收拾你
I’ll get to you in a minute.
听我说 扎菲尔德先生 你不能这样对我们
Listen here, Mr. Zanfield, you can’t cut us out like that.
我们已经签约了
Well, we’ve got equity contract.
卡恩斯 表演第一段副歌♥的舞蹈
Kearns, go into the dance on the first chorus
然后就此打住
and end it there.
再被删一场戏 你就要捉狂了
One more cut for you, dearie, and you’ll be holding a spear.
你再吵试试看 贱女人
And one more crack from you, bimbo,
我就送你下地狱
and you’ll be holding a lin.
听我说 扎菲尔德先生 我们…
Now, you listen to me, Mr. Zanfield, we can’t…
安静点 别闹了
Hank, be quiet. Will you cut it out?
让我表演好不好?
Give me a chance to do my number.
可是我们整段表演都被删掉了
Nobody cuts us out of the whole show like that.
汉克 – 他不能这样
Hank, come on! – He can’t do that.
您听到了吗 扎菲尔德先生?
Did you hear that, Mr. Zanfield?
乐队想要盖过我的声音
They’re trying to drown me out.
你故意要盖过他的声音吗?
Are you trying to drown him out?
我们正在尽力而为
We’re doing our best.
扎菲尔德先生 请您来一下后台
Mr. Zanfield, would you come backstage a moment?
是很重要的事 – 好
It’s very important. – AIright.
是的
Yes, sir.
出了什么事?
Well, what’s the trouble now?
女演员掉下来了 换这位可以吗?
Well, that other dame flopped. How about this one?
行不通
MEN: No, sir.
惨不忍♥睹 – 我们该怎么办?
Terrible. – What are we gonna do about it?
他在那里
There he is now.
我要好好骂他一顿
I’m gonna give that guy an earful.
那个金发的麦金妮妹妹呢?
Where’s that blond McGuinness sister?
让她上
Use her.
我们叫梦荷
Mahoney’s the name,
妮 你给我听好 扎菲尔德先生
and let me tell you something, Mr. Zanfield!
请稍候 扎菲尔德先生 我去带她过来
Excuse me, Mr. Zanfield. I’ll get her right up there.
好 – 你可能不知道
AIright. – You may not know it,
我们的表演非常精彩
but we’ve played some of the very best times…
我们需要你站在船首上
Listen, Mahoney, we want you up on the prow of that boat.
来吧 把衣服脱掉
Come on, now. Let’s get your clothes off.
我不想脱掉衣服
Oh, but I don’t want to take my clothes off.
没关系
No, that’ll be alright.
听着
But listen to me!
我从没在舞台上脱过衣服
I’ve never taken my clothes off in my life before!
我知道 来吧
Oh, I know all about that. Come on.
你这是怎么钩上的?
How’ve you got this thing hooked?
不知道
I don’t know.
照过来
Over here.
你到底给不给我光?
Say, do I get that spot, or don’t I?
真可惜 没砸到
That’s tough. I missed him.
一切还好吗 扎尼?
How’s everything going, Zanny?
很顺利 非常顺利
Very smoothly. Very, very smoothly.
那就好 – 好极了
That’s fine. – Great.
跟我们一起坐
Sit down with us.
♪ [“Love Boat” playing ] ♪
♪ From the port of dreams ♪
朱尔斯 朱尔斯
Oh, Jules. Jules.
我很喜欢这一段 音乐编得很好
I like that number. That’s a very good arrangement.
你怎么办到的?你从哪儿找来的?
Zanny, how do you do it? Where do you pick them?
只能说是天赋吧
Well, I guess it’s just a gift.
对了 船上的小美人
By the way, Zanny, what’s the name
叫什么名字?
of that little beauty on the boat?
自己去问她 好找点儿事做
Go and ask her. It’ll give you something to do.
一点儿也不错 – 走吧 少根筋
That’s a great idea. – Come on, unconscious.
遵命
Yes, sir.
你很棒 梦荷妮
You were great, Mahoney.
我就知道
I’ll say you were.
你马上就会坐上劳斯莱斯了
You’ll be riding in a Rolls- Royce by Thursday.
一群痴情汉在后台门口等着呢
What a flock of Johns will be waiting at that stage door.
拜托 少唬我了
Go on. You can’t kid me.
我可没有唬你 也是其中之一
I’m not kidding you. I may be there myself.
奎妮
Oh, Queenie.
进去换衣服
Go in and change.
汉克 你有看到奎妮吗?
Hank, did you see Queenie?
怎么了 汉克?你不高兴吗?
What’s the matter, Hank? Aren’t you happy?
奎妮棒不棒?你不觉得与有荣焉吗?
Wasn’t Queenie great? Aren’t you proud of her?
当然 艾迪 她做的好我当然高兴
Oh, of course, Eddie. I’m glad to see her make good.
但是我们以前不是靠露大腿表演的
Oh, but gee, we ain’t never had to get by on our legs before.
这不算什么 汉克
Oh, that don’t mean nothing, Hank.
那些男人花了大钱 可不只是要看脸
Those guys are not gonna pay 10 bucks to look at your face.
这里是百老汇啊
This is Broadway.
是啊 一群色鬼
Yeah. “Broads Way.”
走吧 去换衣服 我去叫奎妮
Now, run along and change. I’ll get Queenie.
听话
Attag I rl.
奎妮 大家都在夸你
Queenie, everybody is raving about you.
你实在很漂亮
Gee, but you’re a beautiful kid.
你喜欢就好 艾迪
I’m glad you like me, Eddie.
何止喜欢?老天喔
Like you? Oh, boy.
当我看到你站在船上…
When I got a peek at you up there on that boat…
你不就是站在船上的美女吗?
Isn’t this the beautiful lady of the boat?
是啊
Yes.
卡恩斯 他们在等你
Kearns. They’re waiting for you.
来了
Yes, sir.
我是乔克·瓦里纳 – 幸会
I’m Jock Warriner. – How do you do?
这两位是斯图和贝
And this is Stew and Babe.
幸会
How do you do?
我跟他们打赌
I just made a little bet with the boys here
要请纽约最美丽的女孩
that the most beautiful girl in New York
跟我共进晚餐
will have supper with us tonight,
你一定要帮我赢得赌注
and you’ve got to help me win that bet.
这跟我有什么关系呢?
Well, what have I got to do with that?
你就是最美丽的女孩啊
Well, you see, you’re the girl.
我不是
Oh, no, I’m not.
看来是我们赢了 乔克
I guess we win that bet, Jock.
等等 还没完呢