You bet you haven’t.
你们俩都一样 又能干又聪明
You’re both a couple of swell kids, and plenty smart.
天啊 明早要排练 很棒吧?
And how. Oh, gee, rehearsal in the morning. Ain’t it great?
对啊 – 快走吧
Yeah. – We||, come on. Let’s go.
还有好多衣服要洗 要烫
I got a lot of washing and ironing to do.
是吗?
You have?
我要让你表现出最好的一面
I want you to look your best in the morning, honey.
先告诉我 你怎么办到的?
But, Hank, tell me, how did you put it over?
你跟他说了什么?
What did you say to him?
来吧 让我们听听这一切
Yeah, come on, let’s hear all about it.
我说 “你听好 扎菲尔德先生
I said to him, “Now, you listen here, Mr. Zanfield,
我们姐妹共进退 谁也别想拆散我们”
this is a sister team, and we splits up for nobody.”
话才说完 他就和蔼可亲地说
And with that, he smiled as nice as you please
“就这么办 马隆尼小姐”
and said, “That’s alright, Miss Maloney.”
他居然叫我马隆尼小姐
Can you imagine, calling me Maloney?
大家都知道我们叫梦荷妮
And everybody knows our name’s Mahoney.
真难想像
Yeah, can you imagine that?
不可思议”马隆尼”
Imagine that. “Maloney.”
你们动作快点 把衣服换好
Hey, come on and get those clothes on, will you?
赶快
Hurry up.
都准备妥当了吗?
Well, are we all set?
是的 一切都准备好了
Yes, sir, everything ready to go
就等您的一句话
when you say the word, Mr. Zanfield.
那好
Alright.
你那里安全吗 奥德丽?
Are you safe up there, Audrey?
没问题
Okay.
那个地方安全的很
Oh, yes, that’s perfectly safe.
你去安排乐团 准备好进乐池
Alright, you get the orchestra in the pit.
是的 先生 – 海格帝
Yes, sir. – Oh, Hagerty?
什么事?
Yes, sir?
看起来很棒
That looks very, very good.
谢谢 应该会很有看头
Thanks. I think it’ll be a very effective number.
我也这么想 – 是的
So do I. – Yes, sir.
你能相信吗?
Can you imagine?
化妆化得这么辛苦 就为了演出一场
Putting on all this makeup for just one show a day?
噢 亲爱的 我浑身发抖
Oh, dear. I’m just shaky all over!
奎妮 别说了 害我也开始紧张了
Oh, Queenie, will you stop? You’re getting me nervous now.
这跟我们在宾州的表演
It ain’t gonna be a bit different
没什么两样
than it was in Reading, PA.
而且保证一样轰动
And we’re going over just as big.
汉克 你真的这么想吗?
Oh, Hank, do you think so?
当然 小事一桩
Why, it’s cream in the can, baby.
衣服穿好了吗?
Are you decent, girls?
好了 进来吧
Yeah, come in.
汉克 你看这里
Oh, Hank, get a load of this.
梦荷妮姐妹首次在百老汇盛大演出
“Big mammoth appearance of the Mahoney Sisters on Broadway.
扎菲尔德一眼相中 慧眼识珠
Zanfield saw them once, and they were in.
仅此预祝演出成功 杰叔
With appreciation and regards to our agent, Uncle Jed.”
写得真好
Is that a pippin or not?
你很喜欢吗? – 当然?
You care for that? – Do I?
汉克 你叫艾迪出去啦?
Oh, Hank, will you get Eddie out of here?
我紧张死了
I’m nervous!
她在烦什么?
What’s eating her?
艾迪 你先出去吧 我们很紧张
Eddie, you got to run along now. We’re nervous.
我懂了
I get you.
奎妮 别紧张
Now, Queenie, don’t be nervous.
只要记住 这是你的大好机会
Remember, this is your big opportunity.
快走啦
Oh, will you get out of here?!
快出去 艾迪
Beat it, Eddie, will you?
别忘了 成败就看这一次了
Now, don’t forget, a lot depends on this.
出去 – 出去
Oh, get out. – Get out.
停一停 小姐们
Stop, stop. Girls, girls. Girls!
小心我的帽子
Be careful of my hats.
我们赶着要上台
Well, we got to get down on the stage.
我才不管 不准你们把帽子弄坏
I don’t care. I won’t allow you to ruin them.
我说过 这些帽子太高太大了
Yeah, I told you they were too high and too wide.
我说大婶 我是负责设计表演的帽子
Well, big woman, I design the costumes for the show,
可不是剧院的门
not the doors for the theater.
那还用说
I know that.
要是你来设计的话 这些门早就漆成薰衣草色了
If you had, they’d have been done in lavender.
打扰一下 扎菲尔德先生 乐队没办法演奏好
Pardon me, Mr. Zanfield, but the orchestra’s killing
我的《百老汇旋律》
my “Broadway Melody” number.
太多铜管乐器 根本听不到我的声音
Too much brass. They can’t hear me.
卡恩斯 叫乐队小声点
Alright, Kearns, you tell them to keep it down.
谢谢您 扎菲尔德先生
Thanks, Mr. Zanfield.
差不多了 我们开始吧
Alright, boys, I think we can go.
是的 – 是的
Yes, sir. – Yes, sir.
嘿
Hey, you.
等你们试音完后 好好演奏我的歌♥
When you get through with that noise, try and play my number.
把铜管抽掉 最好用钢琴伴奏
Cut out the brass, and keep it very piano.
你又来了?
Are you back again?
没错 我就是要告诉你 怎么样演奏我的音乐
Yes, and I’m telling you how I want my music played.
我是歌♥剧指挥家
I’ve conducted opera.
你懂什么音乐?
What do you know about music?
不懂 但是歌♥是我写的 就这样
Nothing. I only wrote it, that’s all.
那你比我幸运 至少你不用听
Then you have the best of me. You don’t have to listen to it.
我会转告扎尼 他是个笨蛋才会买♥♥我的歌♥
Well, I’ll tell Zanny what a sap he was for buying it.
说不定他会让你写首歌♥
Maybe he’ll get you to write the music for the show.
如果我不能写出比这个更好的歌♥
If I couldn’t do better than this…
你要是可以 就不用在那里挥棒子了…
If you could, you wouldn’t be waving a stick.
灯光师
Electrician.
灯光照过来一点
A little more this way with that spotlight.
你在搞什么鬼 想毁了我的形象啊?
What are you trying to do, ruin my profile?
打从出生那天起 你的形象就已经毁了
Your profile was ruined the day you were born.
挺会耍嘴皮子的
That’s a smart crack.
在我身上打灯 不要动来动去
Hit me with it and keep it here.
灯光照过来 照在这个女孩身上
Hey, put that spotlight over here on this girl.
他要灯光 – 应该照这里
He wants it over there. – It goes over here.
灯光照过来
That spotlight goes here.
没有光 我唱不好
I can’t sing without a spotlight.
就算用探照灯照你 你也唱不好
Say, you couldn’t sing if you had a searchlight.
一切都安排好了吗?
Did you get all the men you wanted?
不好意思 扎菲尔德先生
Pardon me, Mr. Zanfield.
这是威廉小姐第二场秀服的账单 麻烦您过目
But would you okay this bill for Miss William’s second act?
哪有这种事?穿不到三分钟的外套
What’s the idea? Two grand for a coat
居然要两千块
that’s worn less than three minutes?
我不付钱
I won’t pay it.
但是您指明要貂皮的
But you said ermine.
总有一天 你会笑到乐极生悲
You’ll giggle yourself right out of here one of these days.
是的
Yes, sir.
这件衣服美呆了吧?
It’s a gorgeous garment, isn’t it?
还真美呢
Oh, isn’t it gorgeous?
我还没见过这么美的东西
In fact, it’s the gorgeousest thing I’ve ever seen,
你这个小淘气
you sweet little cutie.
拿去吧 – 谢谢 扎菲尔德先生
There you are. – Thank you, Mr. Zanfield.
过来 少根筋的 – 你好
Come here, unconscious. – Hello, boys.
对了 乔·勒布朗下午来看彩排
Say, Joe LeBlanc saw the rehearsal this afternoon,
他说一定会大卖♥♥
and he says there’s a fortune in the show.
是的
Yes, sir.
我们早就知道 我们安排的
We ought to know. We put it in.
你觉得这出秀不错吗 扎尼?
You think it’s a good show then, Zanny?
我把它当成油井
It’s just an oil well, that’s all.
我们就来欣赏你的喷油井吧
Alright, let’s see your gusher.
我倒觉得是矿山
Looks like a mine to me,
还有一大班子的淘金男女
from all the gold- diggers you got in the troupe.
从前只要往地上一挖
Any old time one of them can pry a nugget off of his ledge,
就可以挖出金子
they’re going some.
走吧 少根筋 别伤脑筋了
Come on, unconscious, put the load down.
开演了
Overture, girls.
这出是《百老汇旋律》
This is the “Broadway Melody” number.
赶快出去