There’s something wrong with the piano.
你是不是存心想搞砸我们的表演?
Say, are you trying to crab our act?
我才没有
No, I’m not trying to crab your act.
怎么都好 拜托你继续弹
Well, will you play it then, hot or cold?
算了 继续吧
Well, go ahead then.
可以了 小姐们 到此为止了
Alright. Alright, girls.
扎菲尔德先生已经看够了
Mr. Zanfield’s seen enough.
回去等候通知 下星期五再来
He’ll let you know. Come around next Friday.
但是他还没看到最后
But he ain’t seen the finish yet.
我知道 好了 来排队
Yes. I know, alright. Girls, line up.
女孩们
Line up, girls.
扎菲尔德先生 再给她们一次机会吧
Oh, Mr. Zanfield, please give them a break.
你还没看完她们的表演
You haven’t seen their act.
我已经看够了
I saw enough.
我可以用那个金发女孩 但是不要那个矮个儿
I can use the blonde, but that little cluck is out.
但是您也知道在没有布景的舞台上
But don’t you know it’s tough to put comedy
表演喜剧有多难
over on a bare stage?
正式演出一定没问题的
They’ll be alright at the performance.
再给她们一次机会吧
Aw, please, give them another chance.
我知道 艾迪
I know, Eddie.
天啊 运气真背
Gee, kid, that’s a tough break.
虽然表演很难看 他也应该看完再走
Even if the act is a louse, he should’ve seen the finish.
一点都不难看 我们的表演精彩得很
Well, it ain’t a louse. It’s a good act.
我们帮杰克威尔表演的时候
Say, we stopped the show every performance we did
每次都博得满堂彩
for Jake Wells.
我看这次是喝倒彩吧
Yeah, the one I saw would stop a tank.
这是你自找的
Say, you’ve been asking for trouble,
我非好好教训你不可
and now you’re gonna get it.
你这个染金发的冒牌货 就是你
You great big peroxide- headed dizzy blond, you!
我要给你好看
What do you think of this act?!
过来 别打了 过来这里
Hey, come here. Come here, girls.
别拦我 我要她好看
Let me at her, will you?! Let me at her!
染头发算什么 下次我要把你的脸整一整
Next time I’ll give you a facial instead of a scalp treatment.
是吗 我才要整整你这个矮冬瓜
Yeah, and I’ll fix you, you little peanut.
放开我
Let me…Let go of me!
我一定要揍她…
Oh, boy, I’ll sock her in her…
住手 汉克 你把事情都搞砸了
Stop it, Hank, you’re crabbing everything.
去穿衣服 我来帮你想办法
Go get your clothes on. I’ll fix everything for you.
都怪那个金发丑八怪 她惹我的
Oh, the big blond baboon. Why’d she pick on me for?
又不是我的错
I didn’t start any fight with her.
我的乐谱呢?- 乐谱在这儿
Where’s my music? – Here’s your music.
来吧 排队
Come on, line up.
我的皮包呢? – 别吵
Well, where’s my bag? – Now, be quiet.
我要我的皮包 – 别吵 汉克
I want my bag! – Be quiet, Hank!
进去
Alright, come on. Get in there.
排成直线
Alright, straighten it out.
该办正事了 山姆 你在哪?
Now let’s get smart, Sam. Where are you, Sam?
别被她们搞的晕头转向
Don’t let them throw you up in the air.
我可不想瞎耗整天
I’m not gonna waste all day at it.
来个前奏 两段副歌♥
Alright, give me a pickup and two choruses.
我告诉你们…
And let me tell you dames something…
要是让我逮着 一定把她大卸八块
if I get a hold of her, I’ll rip her wide open.
弗洛 你们在闹什么?
Flo, what was all the trouble about?
我站在钢琴旁边 什么也没做…
Oh, I was standing alongside the piano, not doing a thing…
好吧 别急
Alright, now, wait a minute.
我不容许吵吵闹闹的
You know I can’t stand for this quarreling.
又不是我起头的
Well, I didn’t start it.
别管谁起的头
Now, never mind who started it.
从现在起要乖乖地
Now you run along and be a good little girl.
好啦
Oh, alright.
记住 不准再吵架了
And remember, no more quarreling.
不好意思 扎菲尔德先生
Excuse me, Mr. Zanfield.
什么事?
Well?
我听到您说要用我
I heard what you said about me.
拜托您
But please,
可不可以以同样的薪水雇我们两个人?
couldn’t you use the both of us at the same salary?
应该可以 我可以帮她安插个角色
I might. I think I can slip her in somewhere.
多谢您 扎菲尔德先生
Oh, thank you, Mr. Zanfield.
就这样吧
Alright.
噢 呃…
Oh, uh…
我姐姐是表演经理
My sister is the business manager of the act.
您不会让她知道 您本来是
You won’t let on that it ain’t the both of us
不要她上场吧?
you want, will you?
当然不会
Of course not.
你叫她来找我谈
You send her over, and I’ll talk to her.
太感谢您了
Oh, thank you.
不客气
Alright.
汉克
Oh, Hank!
他和他的旧戏班
He can take his old show and put it
爱怎么样就怎么样 我都无所谓
where it’ll do him the most good.
别这样 汉克
Don’t act like that, Hank.
他只是没看到你表演罢了
He didn’t see your act, that’s all.
他是个大忙人
He’s a very busy man.
他很忙吗?
Oh, he’s busy, huh?
我也很忙 有个30周的戏约在等着我呢
Well, so am I busy, with 30 weeks waiting for me.
别这么激动嘛
Now, don’t get so excited over nothing.
快点 汉克 扎菲尔德先生想要见你
Hank, quick. Mr. Zanfield wants to see you.
是吗? – 是的
Oh, yeah? – Yeah.
真的吗? – 真的
On the level? – Oh, gee.
说不定我们还是有机会 – 当然啦
Maybe we’re in after all. – Sure.
交给我好了
Now, Queenie, you let me handle this.
我自己一个人处理
I can always take care of these things better
比较容易成功
with nobody around.
我去跟他谈
I’ll talk to him.
女孩们 我们再从头来过好了
Alright, girls, we’ll take this right from the beginning.
山姆 开始弹吧
Okay, Sam, let it go.
我听到你跟扎尼说的话
I heard what you said to Zanny.
你不会告诉汉克吧 艾迪?
Oh, you won’t let on to Hank, will you, Eddie?
绝对不会
Of course not.
你真是了不起 奎妮
Gee, that was wonderful of you, Queenie.
我好想亲你一下
I could kiss you for that.
你不该这么做的 艾迪
Oh, you mustn’t do that, Eddie.
是不应该
Well, I guess I shouldn’t.
我到现在才发现…
I never realized you were…
你是我认识最温柔善良的女孩
Gee, you’re the sweetest little girl I ever knew.
你是说除了汉克以外吧?
You mean next to Hank.
对 没错
Yeah. Sure.
汉克是这个世界上对我最重要的人
You know, Hank’s been everything in the world to me.
她总是照顾我 扶养我
She’s looked after me and worked for me,
支持我 保护我
and fought for me, protected me.
她的恩情我永远报答不了
I could never repay her for all her love and care.
你想必很爱她 奎妮
Of course you love her, Queenie.
你一定不会辜负
And you’re going to be everything
她的期望的
that she wants you to be.
她爱你是理所当然
And I don’t blame her for loving you.
天啊 你真是个可爱的小姑娘
Gee, but you’re a cute kid.
她很爱你 艾迪
And she loves you, Eddie.
我们俩是她最在意的人
I guess you and me are about all she ever thinks of.
我不要她受到伤害 艾迪
Oh, I never want to hurt her, Eddie.
我希望你能给她幸福
And I want her to be happy…with you.
奎妮 就算要我变成哑巴 瘸子
Why, Queenie, I’d rather lose my pipes
再也不能唱歌♥跳舞
so I couldn’t sing and go lame
我也不会伤害汉克
so I couldn’t dance than to hurt Hank.
你当然不会 我也不会
Sure you would, Eddie. So would I.
你们相信吗?我们成功了
Oh, can you imagine? We’re in!
明早来排练
I fixed it! Rehearsal in the morning.
太棒了 – 我就知道你有办法 汉克
That’s great. – I knew you’d put it over, Hank.
交给我准没错
Oh, just leave it to me.
我安排表演10年了
See, I hadn’t booked an act for 10 years,
还会搞不定这些家伙吗?
but I know how to handle these babies.
你行的